• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150817 - Joe Rogan - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 17, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:19:15 PM
I don't remember Art ever mentioning he did LSD.  Does anyone remember if he admitted using it?
Did he say that?

ME neither, not to interested in drugs, have had some of these experiences as a teen and young adult, but not interested in messing around with them after a couple friends went off the deep end.

What bothers me, that science has abandoned research and government applauds this dumb attitude when there maybe plenty of people that use these drugs for them to study and the drugs themselves should be studied for medical uses obviously.

kingotnw

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:19:15 PM
I don't remember Art ever mentioning he did LSD.  Does anyone remember if he admitted using it?

No, but drug use, though still frowned upon, is much more accepted these days, and admitting to using it really isn't any sort of a black mark anymore.

coaster

Quote from: bateman on August 17, 2015, 10:20:45 PM
He has. It was a trainwreck and Art booted him.
Haha no kidding.. well scratch that idea then.

dbankjr

Herbn-Legend

I nu terrance an im listenin to some1 hu listend to hym😡 i coud go smoke DMT with ther frendz cuz ther my frendz😱

aldousburbank

I'm personally very familiar with all classes of psychedelic and yet I find the discussions of their effects somewhat traction-less, boring. Enjoying hearing Art interview Joe just cuz tho.

Xitheron

I really don't know this Joe Rogan guy, but he seems pretty intelligent so far

kingotnw

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 17, 2015, 10:16:17 PM
I'm quite enjoying this. Joe Rogan and Art Bell talking about Terrence McKenna and DMT

I'm enjoying it too.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 17, 2015, 10:20:56 PM
yeah just what we need..Mr Rogers on something like that lol

It's such a good feeling
To know you're alive.
It's such a happy feeling:
You're growing inside.
And when you wake up ready to say,
"I think I'll make a snappy new day."
It's such a good feeling,
A very good feeling,
The feeling you know
You're alive.

;)

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 17, 2015, 10:21:33 PM
ME neither, not to interested in drugs, have had some of these experiences as a teen and young adult, but not interested in messing around with them after a couple friends went off the deep end.

What bothers me, that science has abandoned research and government applauds this dumb attitude when there maybe plenty of people that use these drugs for them to study and the drugs themselves should be studied for medical uses obviously.
without shroomz id b a droolin zombie. Medical uze of drugz iz very important i dont wanta go to jail for growin medicine.

AL5J

DMT is Arctic Chagga

That's why the lady was screaming.

Rogan's podcast is decent, I'm not interested in it enough to be a regular listener but he's definitely an interesting guest that really fits with Art's format/genre.  You can definitely hear Art's influence on him when he talks about certain subjects.

AppealPlay

Hah!  Arctic Chagga is DMT!  That's brilliant.

*Arctic Chagga is not in fact DMT and makes no medical claims.

RoseGirl

Sorry I'm late to the party...had to work out some stuff with the broadcast tech guys....what'd I miss???

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: AL5J on August 17, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
DMT is Arctic Chagga

That's why the lady was screaming.

Hahahaha. Good one.

AppealPlay

Ayahuasca also makes you vomit, apparently.

Dave Noorie

Hi I'm Joe Rogan. I like being on different radio shows so I can hear myself talk. Ask me anything.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dave Noorie on August 17, 2015, 10:28:27 PM
Hi I'm Joe Rogan. I like being on different radio shows so I can hear myself talk. Ask me anything.

lol oh it's like that, eh?

the Arctic Chaga secret formula.... Drink it NOW!   

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 17, 2015, 10:24:25 PM
I'm personally very familiar with all classes of psychedelic and yet I find the discussions of their effects somewhat traction-less, boring. Enjoying hearing Art interview Joe just cuz tho.

There was a guest on with Ian years ago who wrote the book "Breaking Open the Head".  He looked at the shamanistic and metaphysical potential of various substances and was quite interesting.  I suggested him as a guest.

doctor weird

the day after tomorrow is playing on spike right now, just sayin  :P

Renfrew Zetts

Imagine the guy on C2C trying to have this conversation with Rogan.  He couldn't do it.    Great show, Art's at the top of his game.

Herbn-Legend

If u havnt tried DMT u never figured out wat itz all about. Itz like death without ever havin sex. Itz that big of a experience