• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Sabu2K

My work schedule is changing on monday (stupid fucking boss) and now i will be working from 8pm till 4am, instead of noon to 6:30.…it's killing me, this will be last time i'll be be able to listen to MITD live for next 6 months..….. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

AL5J

Quote from: Oleus on August 14, 2015, 10:09:57 PM
Btw - with mr show, goatwhore, Kenneth anger, Lard, and holy mountain references over the last two nights.  I just had to sign up.  And in the interest of full disclosure, I've been really enjoying Hoagland (and I wasn't expecting to).

Hoagy was good last night. Former NASA dude rocked. Very knowledgeable in EM spectrum and physics.

smotheredhope

I missed last night's show. Art has me intrigued to go back.and listen! Wow. Fascinating.

Dixon Bawls

Some people said he sounded underwhelmed last night even.

bateman

Quote from: AL5J on August 14, 2015, 10:12:03 PM
Hoagy was good last night. Former NASA dude rocked. Very knowledgeable in EM spectrum and physics.

Dean Haglund's on with Hoagie tonight.

Zenman

Alluring, yes... Thanks Art, you may have saved me from Satan!   :D

dan7800

Quote from: Designx on August 14, 2015, 10:06:01 PM
I called it on the Satanist last night - lying and deceit!

A Satanist who is lying and deceitful? What are you going to say next, that we cannot trust a politician?

michio

Quote from: Designx on August 14, 2015, 10:06:01 PM
I called it on the Satanist last night - lying and deceit!

I say the same thing about the Christian barkers or other religions that are smooth but deceptive operators like the Barton gal. I seriously don't understand why Art felt he had to "apologize" for the interview, for lack of a better word to explain what he did.  All believers of faith are "had" in one way or another, IMO.

BettyO417

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 14, 2015, 10:06:25 PM
Evil always talks in opposites...and usually in a 'sing-songy' voice.

Totally in agreement RoseGirl. Devil girl was so darn sing-songy it was nauseating!  Wonder if she's that sweet as she sacrificing in a blood bath! Looking forward to tonight's show! Hello Bell Gabbers!

someguy

Robert

See George Kuchar's video Secrets of the Shadow World for how you can make anything scary.

chinaclipper

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 14, 2015, 10:13:22 PM
Ha, is Art Bell back on the air?   ;D  Hope you're happy too.

oh my!  happy doesn't begin.....

Oleus

Quote from: Pumamama on August 14, 2015, 10:10:18 PM
Define what you mean by edgy here?  What got to Art was how fine & shiny it was, when he expected cobwebs & dust. The dark side *SEEMS* really nice.

The LaVey satanists are Sesame Street.  He's completely missing the point. There are real ones doing much different things who are much more plugged into evil than the librarian last night. I 100000% disagree with art's analysis here.  He's giving her too much credit.  The Lavey crew were exhibitionist narcissists.  I get what he is getting at, but he should get Michael Aquino on if he really wants to start scraping the surface of the real stuff

Quote from: Pumamama on August 14, 2015, 10:10:18 PM
Define what you mean by edgy here?  What got to Art was how fine & shiny it was, when he expected cobwebs & dust. The dark side *SEEMS* really nice.

Atheists taking on the name Satanist to offend Christians is how I would define edgy.

But, anyways, it does show that Art and his staff don't do any research on the guests they have on their show.  And maybe Art is playing it up, but to me I am not so sure. I think he is being serious and it bothers me he could be so... blah. But I am looking forward to tonight and having fun with a real crazy!

AppealPlay

Quantum bombshell?  Oh, boy. ::)

It's time for wild speculation.

Hautex

Anyone else want proof of time travel by giving us a little lottery insight....

WhiteCrow

This just hit me, that this is the Guy Nancy was talking about last night on Bella-Haven. Glad I got the inside story about him.

Bella-Haven is going to be great tonight with all the stuff Nancy knows about him

Saltheart

Quote from: someguy on August 14, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
basiago met president obama on mars
He also claimed that he (AB) would be elected prez, but then started backing off that in later interviews.