• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150812 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 12, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2015, 10:04:25 PM
Two weeks in a row with guest issues.  :-\

Welcome to the frustrating world of broadcasting with Skype!

Pumamama

...since December 2012. Before that, Jan. 1, 2000.

Get in line, September.

AppealPlay

Quote from: N0sferatu on August 12, 2015, 10:04:39 PM
glowing white half deer half indian that ran by my cabin at a weekend camp in 5th grade!

Sounds like a skinwalker story.  You should definitely call in and tell your story.

trostol

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 12, 2015, 10:08:05 PM
Just got here....did the guest tank?

hum on guests skype and Art wont do a cell phone interview

AppealPlay

I wish Art wouldn't obsess so much about cell phones.  It's okay if the audio is a little off.

castromiller

Quote from: N0sferatu on August 12, 2015, 10:04:39 PM
glowing white half deer half indian that ran by my cabin at a weekend camp in 5th grade!
You need to call, my friend!  That sounds like one hell of a story!  I love stuff like that, it's why I listen to Art in the first place.  Please call!

Faustina

Quote from: zeebo on August 12, 2015, 10:05:31 PM
Me too, was psyched up all day about this.   :'(   Davebot agents thwarting guests?

I'm not sure I fall for the excuse he's not on the show tonight after all.  This is something like the third guest that had to be cancelled at the last moment.  If Basiago is not rescheduled soon, I smell something fishy.  (Never heard about a hum on a Skype line, just for starters).

Kevin Sorbo

Good morning folks,

I would like to start off tonight with an apology. It has come to my attention over the course of my activity here that several of you actually believe I am the actor Kevin Sorbo. Sadly, this is not the case. I am simply a parody account. I've creeped BellGab occasionally since 2011 when I started listening to Coast archives. I considered registering when Dark Matter began on Sirius, but due to time constraints never got around to it. Now that Art is back and I have the time available to listen to him every night, I registered in order to post in the live discussion threads. I thought the username would be funny based on the Alongside Night commercial. If you haven't noticed yet, my avatar is a photo of Sorbo alongside the night sky. I never planned to address whether or not I really was Sorbo, as I thought it would be obvious once I began actively posting that I am not. However, since I have been receiving several personal messages asking me questions, telling me how much my work is enjoyed and asking for autographs -- I thought I should state that I am not actually Sorbo. I really don't know much about the guy. I know he was Hercules and from what I've gathered from the insults thrown at me here I'm guessing he's a Christian Republican. That's about it.

Anyway, that's that for the few of you who actually care.

Time to take a ride.   

CampsieNP

Art keeps talking about this September Surprise. Has anyone else heard this? Until Art mentioned it, I have not heard this.

9 billion people. Now THAT is scary.

coaster

Quote from: Bellathor on August 12, 2015, 10:05:44 PM
C'mon, man.  HE TIME TRAVELED TO THE CIVIL WAR!!!
Yeah, ok. You got me there. That would have been a pretty funny story.

SnapT

So Basiago's Skype (on his computer, I'm assuming) had a humming noise, and all he had otherwise was a cell phone.

Redacted, did you ask him to try calling in on his cell phone with the SKYPE app?  That might've fixed the humming issue.  Or does he not have an iPhone or Android phone?

zeebo

Yeah why didn't the other time traveler let Art know Basiago's line would be bad.

trostol

Quote from: CampsieNP on August 12, 2015, 10:10:59 PM
Art keeps talking about this September Surprise. Has anyone else heard this? Until Art mentioned it, I have not heard this.

9 billion people. Now THAT is scary.

i heard it endlessly on that...other..show

zeebo

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 12, 2015, 10:10:44 PM
I would like to start off tonight with an apology. It has come to my attention over the course of my activity here that several of you actually believe I am the actor Kevin Sorbo. Sadly, this is not the case. I am simply a parody account. ...

I was kind of curious, but really the only thing I cared about was that you were annoying ChandlersDad.    ;D

Good morning folks,

I would like to start off tonight with an apology. It has come to my attention over the course of my activity here that several of you actually believe I am the actor Kevin Sorbo. Sadly, this is not the case. I am simply a parody account. I've creeped BellGab occasionally since 2011 when I started listening to Coast archives. I considered registering when Dark Matter began on Sirius, but due to time constraints never got around to it. Now that Art is back and I have the time available to listen to him every night, I registered in order to post in the live discussion threads. I thought the username would be funny based on the Alongside Night commercial. If you haven't noticed yet, my avatar is a photo of Sorbo alongside the night sky. I never planned to address whether or not I really was Sorbo, as I thought it would be obvious once I began actively posting that I am not. However, since I have been receiving several personal messages asking me questions, telling me how much my work is enjoyed and asking for autographs -- I thought I should state that I am not actually Sorbo. I really don't know much about the guy. I know he was Hercules and from what I've gathered from the insults thrown at me here I'm guessing he's a Christian Republican. That's about it.

Time to take a ride.

I got it. thought it was a good gag  :)

CampsieNP

Good morning folks,

Time to take a ride.

I went out on a date with Kevin's Sorbo's brother. That's all I got for a brush-with-semi-greatness.

trostol

Good morning folks,

Time to take a ride.

so many disappointments that you are not some super duper B actor..imma go cry

CoherentBlast

Good morning folks,

Time to take a ride.

trostol

love this song..also like Primus' version of it

CampsieNP

Quote from: trostol on August 12, 2015, 10:12:08 PM
i heard it endlessly on that...other..show

Ahhh,,,well....his days ARE numbered, that we know.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: CampsieNP on August 12, 2015, 10:10:59 PM
There has been some talk that the economy will tank based on some predictions from Lindsey Williams sp?