• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

maren

Quote from: bateman on August 10, 2015, 10:24:48 PM
I was gonna use this one, but it doesn't look so good when it's resized. Fred Mertz deserves better.

I think you showcase him in all his glory. Good choice.

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 10, 2015, 10:26:03 PM
That reminds me of the cover to Rush's "Power Windows" album. I would've posted it if I wasn't in bed at the moment.

Thanks for the idea!!

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 10, 2015, 10:24:29 PM
Art just gave Ed Dames the Killshot.
Will Ed then be forced to grow/eat chlorella and live in an underground home that can defeat the 200 mph winds?

Smoker Dave

Quote from: slippingaway on August 10, 2015, 10:24:25 PM
From a security standpoint, they both suck balls. Windoze phones no better. But the guys that designed the cryptophone used Android and found ~250 security flaws that they patched to make their product. They looked into Apple and found ~450. Have no stats on the Micro$oft phone.
Love my new LG G4. (my Galaxy SII finally died)

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 10:21:57 PM

Hi. I fixed that for you. You forgot an apostrophe, and your cerebral cortex, Brainiac.
I forgot an apostrophe...I am typing on a tablet. Blow me.

Jocko Johnson

The FBI...no sense of humor??
The Federal Bumbling Idiots!
The Secret Service also does counterfeiting and credit card fraud...but they only need to be wrong once in their primary job, hence the seriousness and their attitude concerning their job.

Quote from: maren on August 10, 2015, 10:21:18 PM

BTW. I could't love your avatar any more.  :)
MV is William Frawley as Fred Mertz riffing on the old guy inexplicably wearing a Yorkshireman's head-towel in MST3k film short "Hired!"

Northcoaster

Did anyone catch the name of that podcast player for Android?

bateman

Quote from: rtz on August 10, 2015, 10:33:34 PM
Is this "news" thing really necessary?

It gives Art a break, the radio stations a chance to play local inventory & it's kinda cool, so, yes?

coaster

He mentioned in his intro that he has done remote viewing for the public. I wonder how many people he screwed over. Looking for missing relatives no doubt, and probably charging a fortune. With no success.

Smoker Dave

Quote from: Northcoaster on August 10, 2015, 10:32:52 PM
Did anyone catch the name of that podcast player for Android?
BeyondPod is the Android player

someguy

yo that commercial, if you have an ex-wife and also can't figure out what to buy your wife you're not a man

Barfly

The only remote viewing i believe in is when i knew my EX wife was cheating on me.
All the remote viewing stuff seems a bit whacky to me, i will listen to the show tonight but i know its all BS, i think Art knows it as well.
Would like to hear some more Michio Kaku and other reputable people, i understand you have to get the weirdos as well as the fringe.

Redacted, if you read this please get Michio Kaku as well as others like him, if you can, sometimes the obvious BS Bell guests for the educated are a bit to much to take.

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on August 10, 2015, 10:34:36 PM
It gives Art a break, the radio stations a chance to play local inventory & it's kinda cool, so, yes?
I like this news, and I like his voice.

slippingaway

Quote from: Barfly on August 10, 2015, 10:24:16 PM
Anybody that knows anything about computers knows how to write a bat file,ffs its 2015.
As far as recording a podcast at a scheduled time, plenty programs already made do that and they are all free.
But as a Art Bell fan i just pay him the 5 bucks per month, if we dont it wont last, we should all support the stream.
But personally i cant listen to hoggie anymore, he has lost his mind with the Pluto thing, actually i think he went bat shit crazy years ago.
Indeed, there are a few programs that will do that already, but I already have VLC, and I like VLC. I don't trust stranger's code.  VLC is GPL, and GPL makes me happy.

Got to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues....thank you Ringo!