• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

WildCard

Quote from: HumanBeing on August 10, 2015, 10:14:57 PM
Joe McMoneagle is said to be second only to Ingo Swann when it comes to remote viewing.

No fair using the dead. What about Targ?

chefist

Quote from: ASC on August 10, 2015, 10:18:24 PM
well it was nice knowing you chefist. you'll be to busy in love to visit us for a few years. Then you'll be like me, anything to get away from her. lol!

Lol just had like 6 ads pop up on the thread....where are the dating Eskimo women ads?

maren

Quote from: bateman on August 10, 2015, 10:19:51 PM
Ooh, shots fired at Dames.

Good -- this means we won't have to hear him on MITD, hopefully.

BTW. I could't love your avatar any more.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on August 10, 2015, 10:18:48 PM
When one looks at the success rate of remote viewing, one is likely to find that it isn't really that much better than guessing.

Hi. I fixed that for you. You forgot an apostrophe, and your cerebral cortex, Brainiac.

Kevin Sorbo

This guy has kind of rubbed me the wrong way already. Art gives him a longer introduction than he probably deserves and he starts with "you forgot something" -- really?  ::)

boxman

Is Dave ddosing darkmatter website?? It keeps failing to load or loads very slowly...

maren

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 10, 2015, 10:21:01 PM
Art just threw Dames under the bus.

He deserves it -- Art has given him too much time over the years and helped make him a "big name"  I don't think one thing he has viewed has come to pass.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 10, 2015, 10:21:01 PM
Art just threw Dames under the bus.

I would submit that this happened quite some time ago, and now is merely the moment when that became readily apparent.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Lol just had like 6 ads pop up on the thread....where are the dating Eskimo women ads?
Where are the young hunks for Cougars ads??? ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: munbeam666 on August 10, 2015, 10:22:45 PM
Has Art ever been approached by the Men in Black?

I think it was just his kids. I might be mistaken.

maren

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 10, 2015, 10:22:14 PM
This guy has kind of rubbed me the wrong way already. Art gives him a longer introduction than he probably deserves and he starts with "you forgot something" -- really?  ::)

He's got the creds -- he deserves the intro.

Barfly

Quote from: slippingaway on August 10, 2015, 10:12:35 PM
Gentlemen, behold!  Batch files.
I have found that you can use command line to use VLC to record an audio stream.  I wrote that into a batch file, and scheduled it out for 10800 seconds. That file dumps the mp3 stream to a file. I then used Windows task scheduler to execute the bat file at 22:59:45 (15 seconds before the show starts, enough time to get the "streamguys" header out of the way.

Want the batch file? Too bad.  I'm a time traveler, and wrote this primarily because I wanted to catch a few RCH shows before I committed $5 a month to him. I'm a "daywalker" with a regular 8am-7pm job.
Anybody that knows anything about computers knows how to write a bat file,ffs its 2015.
As far as recording a podcast at a scheduled time, plenty programs already made do that and they are all free.
But as a Art Bell fan i just pay him the 5 bucks per month, if we dont it wont last, we should all support the stream.
But personally i cant listen to hoggie anymore, he has lost his mind with the Pluto thing, actually i think he went bat shit crazy years ago.

slippingaway

Quote from: Designx on August 10, 2015, 10:15:46 PM
Ha my crappy LG G3 will be getting swapped to Apple this fall!
From a security standpoint, they both suck balls. Windoze phones no better. But the guys that designed the cryptophone used Android and found ~250 security flaws that they patched to make their product. They looked into Apple and found ~450. Have no stats on the Micro$oft phone.

Keyboard warriors get a little too crazy with their typing....

bateman

Quote from: maren on August 10, 2015, 10:21:18 PM
Good -- this means we won't have to hear him on MITD, hopefully.

BTW. I could't love your avatar any more.  :)

I was gonna use this one, but it doesn't look so good when it's resized. Fred Mertz deserves better.

Juan Cena

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 10, 2015, 10:18:42 PM
Getting all my remote viewing gear setup.....  8) 8) 8) 8)

That reminds me of the cover to Rush's "Power Windows" album. I would've posted it if I wasn't in bed at the moment.