• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

TigerLily

Just finished watching the seriously awesome Pittsburgh Jacksonville game. Now this one looked like a championship game. What a shootout! I expected a win for the Steelers mainly because my LA station doesn't televise many Jaguars games so really didn't know how good they are. I still imagine New England will be favored for next week but it should be another good one.

Now on to Minnesota. I really like both these teams so just hoping for another good game which I'm sure it will be

Gd5150

Wow, all time great finish right there! Hope the Vikings can make it to the Super Bowl in their home stadium. What a classic.

TigerLily

Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat! Congratulations Vikings! Ok, I have to go have a cup of chamomile tea and a Xanax to recover

serenity

Hey guys. Sorry I missed everything last night. Had some problems here with rolling blackouts and water LOL Ah such is winter down de bayou. Anyway Re-broadcast will be at normal time Sat over at Alien Dreams :)

TigerLily

Built Tough Tom Brady (not just a pretty face) and Little Danny and Dion. Superstars! Jacksonville was a revelation in the playoffs. I don't get to see them much during the regular season. What an excellent game by two most excellent teams.

Now you'll have to excuse me. I have an emergency medical flight to catch to Boston. Gronk needs me

trostol

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2018, 09:07:36 PM
https://twitter.com/tommysledge/status/955189762687754240

yeah saw that...more reasons why i hate the Eagles...their fans and the media...the team itself is ok...oh yeah..not a fan of the owner either lol

Gd5150

Super Bowl line opened with Patriots -5.5. Take that all day long. Should be around -14.

GravitySucks

Is there a TigerLily Best of the Best competition this year?

Was Brady’s medical procedure on his hand really the addition of anothee finger for another ring?

Did you know that Foles went to the same high school as Drew Brees?

Why is Turkish Airlines buying commercials for the pregame show?

Why did the woman that shutdown the Seth Rich murder investigation take a position in charge of security for the NFL?

GravitySucks

Alright men of America. Which laundry detergent was advertised at the first half two minute warning?

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2018, 06:58:14 PM
Alright men of America. Which laundry detergent was advertised at the first half two minute warning?

Dunno man.  I'm laughing too damn hard......    ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
Dunno man.  I'm laughing too damn hard......    ;D

Either do I and I was asking why they were running a laundry detergent commercial and now I have no clue what to use to get out this guacamole stain.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2018, 06:58:14 PM
I normally ditch out during the commercials to take a leak or grab a drink but caught tailend of it and there was a weed brownie reference. Something with a P: Perisoil? Foles is local boy done good. Like "Too Short" for UT or many schools to recruit Brees.

albrecht

These halftimes are too long. Since they need a break save some money and just have a band and some cute majorettes. I can't imagine how much money was wasted on this crap.

heater

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
These halftimes are too long. Since they need a break save some money and just have a band and some cute majorettes. I can't imagine how much money was wasted on this crap.

that had to be the worst super bowl half time show in recent memory.  what happened to the Prince hologram we were promised?  guessing it was running on Windows 10 S and wouldn't boot up so they grabbed a sheet and a projector.

GravitySucks

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on February 04, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
that had to be the worst super bowl half time show in recent memory.  what happened to the Prince hologram we were promised?  guessing it was running on Windows 10 S and wouldn't boot up so they grabbed a sheet and a projector.

I had a Compaq laptop loaded with Firefub and a RS-232 port connection to our prototype holographic projector but they wouldn’t let me past security.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2018, 09:09:11 PM
I had a Compaq laptop loaded with Firefub and a RS-232 port connection to our prototype holographic projector but they wouldn’t let me past security.

Should have given it to a "clock boy" type and breezed through security. A good game. Good on Foles. Another WHS QB a Superbowl champion. I still don't like all the replays, rules (that nobody seems to understand,) long halftimes, etc.