• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 05, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
There are some good NFC teams for sure.  Minnesota, New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta...competition is going to be tough.

As long as my fantasy teams make the playoffs im entertained. The money made is icing on the cake. Dont really care which group of monkeys takes the title.

8)

albrecht

For what it is worth I saw this driving today. His orthodontist as a kid was wishing him luck? Is that a HIPAA violation?  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
For what it is worth I saw this driving today. His orthodontist as a kid was wishing him luck? Is that a HIPAA violation?  ;)

Oh yes.  Good thing you have the FBI Hotline number from Dietrich's show.   You better hop on it and make a full report.    ::)  :P

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 05, 2018, 05:14:46 PM
Oh yes.  Good thing you have the FBI Hotline number from Dietrich's show.   You better hop on it and make a full report.    ::) :P
Ha. I doubt he has a problem with it. Though DD is probably pissed that a "white guy" got dental work when he can't. The controversy today was the area of the school district that got annexed into the People's Republic of Austin has seen bills spike and service-level drop. (No surprise.)

TigerLily

Way to go Philly! Now my only question is can Nick Foles get a full time starting job?

https://youtu.be/6a6lAwbE1J4

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on February 05, 2018, 07:26:55 PM
Way to go Philly! Now my only question is can Nick Foles get a full starting time job?

https://youtu.be/6a6lAwbE1J4

someone will give a 2nd for him

Up All Night

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 05, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
Tom Brady won the super bowl. He passed for more yards than Nick Foles. 

#nickfolesnotmyQB

Tom Brady wins!!!

He's going home with Gisele Bündchen.  ;D

Up All Night

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 05, 2018, 04:11:26 PM
With the Lion's picking up NE's defensive coordinator as head coach we might be in the hunt in the next few years.

[Delusions Intensify]

Never too early to get your Dream On.  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on February 05, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
Never too early to get your Dream On.  :D

9ers barely lost to some really good teams this year. AG they won 4/5. They’d be a good bet next year if you can get the odds. Right now they’re 18:1 That’ll drop once they sign Garappolo.

ODDS TO WIN SUPER BOWL LIII

New England Patriots +350
Green Bay Packers +800
Philadelphia Eagles +850
Pittsburgh Steelers +1000
Minnesota Vikings +1200
Los Angeles Rams +1750
San Francisco 49ers +1800
Houston Texans +1850
New Orleans Saints +1850
Jacksonville Jaguars +2000
Atlanta Falcons +2000
Dallas Cowboys +2000
New York Jets +10000
Chicago Bears +10000

trostol

so..Eagles win...parade on Thursday..and local transit is pretty much stopping everything from running after a certain time lol gonna be hell to get to work

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
I wonder if TigerLily has an alibi.

Wasn't me. I only broke in stopped by once to look in the trophy room. Didn't touch a thing. You know, fingerprints

Juan

I can read the thread and watch the draft at the same time.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Juan on April 26, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
I can read the thread and watch the draft at the same time.

There should be an app for that.

pate

My Chiefs wrecking the Bengals right now 45-10 and there's still most the fourth left...

Mahomes is a badass.

Metron2267

Quote from: pate on October 21, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
My Chiefs wrecking the Bengals right now 45-10 and there's still most the fourth left...

Mahomes is a badass.

Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins AND freaking Kareem Hunt?!?!

You keep all that talent healthy and the road goes back through and overNE.

Well done. ;D

pate

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 05, 2018, 08:12:30 PM
9ers barely lost to some really good teams this year. AG they won 4/5. They’d be a good bet next year if you can get the odds. Right now they’re 18:1 That’ll drop once they sign Garappolo.

ODDS TO WIN SUPER BOWL LIII

New England Patriots +350
Green Bay Packers +800
Philadelphia Eagles +850
Pittsburgh Steelers +1000
Minnesota Vikings +1200
Los Angeles Rams +1750
San Francisco 49ers +1800
Houston Texans +1850
New Orleans Saints +1850
Jacksonville Jaguars +2000
Atlanta Falcons +2000
Dallas Cowboys +2000
New York Jets +10000
Chicago Bears +10000

What was the line on the Kansas City Chiefs back then?  I bet it's a lot different naow, muahah

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 22, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins AND freaking Kareem Hunt?!?!

You keep all that talent healthy and the road goes back through and overNE.

Well done. ;D

There might be some sad Pats fans early next year...

In spite of the Chiefs horrible post-season record over the years, I'm going with them to take it all this season.

^Poor guy, you'd think his team just lost or something^

Genessee KC

Quote from: pate on October 22, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
What was the line on the Kansas City Chiefs back then?  I bet it's a lot different naow, muahah

There might be some sad Pats fans early next year...

In spite of the Chiefs horrible post-season record over the years, I'm going with them to take it all this season.

^Poor guy, you'd think his team just lost or something^

I seen one home playoff victory in my 36 years on this earth. The chiefs are cursed at home and in the playoffs. I think Art bell put a hex on them.

ItsOver

That look you get when you realize you are a Cleveland Brown.

Genessee KC

Quote from: ItsOver on October 22, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
That look you get when you realize you are a Cleveland Brown.

Lol, at least the river there catches on fire

Metron2267

Quote from: Genessee KC on October 22, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
Lol, at least the river there catches on fire

Sadly not with Chrissie Hynde immersed in it... :-\

pate

Quote from: Genessee KC on October 22, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

I seen one home playoff victory in my 36 years on this earth. The chiefs are cursed at home and in the playoffs. I think Art bell put a hex on them.

Art is dead now, G-KC.  The hex may be gone.

Wellcome to BellGab, post often, neighbor!

Metron2267

Quote from: Genessee KC on October 22, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
What did Chrissie Hynde do?

Relentless leftarded criminal lunacy, ftmp:

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?events=73099370&family=editorial&sort=best

http://www.mtv.com/news/1430196/update-chrissie-hynde-arrested-for-peta-protest/
Pretenders frontwoman Chrissie Hynde was arrested in New York City on Thursday after slashing up leather goods at a Gap store in Manhattan as part of a protest organized by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

A NYC police department spokesperson told MTV News that Hynde, PETA President Ingrid Newkirk, and two other protesters were taken into custody and charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief in the fourth degree after they entered the store and began destroying some of the Gap's leather clothes and accessories.
Approximately 20 other demonstrators participated in the PETA protest, which targeted the Gap for allegedly selling leather goods taken from cows illegally slaughtered in India, where the cow is considered a holy animal.