• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Meteor strike in Iran"

Started by Jackstar, August 09, 2015, 01:56:50 AM

Jackstar

QuoteTehran, Iran, July 31

Iran has confirmed that a meteor has hit somewhere in the northern part of the country.

Finding news links on this story is difficult. Like, "you don't even know." I did manage to find Hoffa's body, though. Film at eleven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NhUA4OMJg

Eddie Coyle

Wackadoodle moonpie farrumpha magic!

Eddie Coyle

Norm Cash, Flo and Eddie, Supertrain and Ronnie Biggs.

Eddie Coyle

Moonstone, hargabarga, Sirhan Bremer and Tidal Wave gum!!!1

Eddie Coyle

Hasbro, Scotland Yard, Taco's version of "Puttin on the Ritz", sunburn, Paul Revere and Harlan from CHiPS

Eddie Coyle

The Moors Murders, "Mom always says 'don't play ball in the house", Perot '92, Death by burning Pinto, Gene Hackman looking up Pamela Sue Martin's dress in Poseidon Adventure, "Radar Love", Boggle, Carney Lansford and Soloplex!

Eddie Coyle

I AM BECOME JACKSTAR, DESTROYER OF THREADS.

Jackstar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 09, 2015, 02:40:32 AM
  I AM BECOME JACKSTAR, DESTROYER OF THREADS.

I came close to starting this way, but I started with dreams.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 02:42:36 AM

I came close to starting this way, but I started with dreams.

Lucid, no doubt. Your local congresswoman or movie theater should be scared shitless.

Eddie Coyle

Barbazon, Howard The Duck, Aldo Moro, Eggo Waffles and Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Jackstar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 09, 2015, 02:45:30 AM
Lucid, no doubt.

I've never done that. This is as close as I've come.

I cannot recommend it.

So, why are you having such a freak-on? Come now. Tell us how you really feel. Omit nothing.

Eddie Coyle

Herman Hesse, The Banana Splits, Gabe Kaplan beats Robert Conrad, Rick Monday saves the flag, Fanny Foxe, Air Florida crash of Jan 1982 and Wolfe Tone.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 02:50:21 AM

Tell us how you really feel. Omit nothing.

I like to dance expressively. And attempt flight.

b_dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 02:58:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5G-sViUnA
This clown must do nothing but pore over YouTube videos all day trying to invent some narrative that will attract enough attention to pay for his subscription to Cat Fancy

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on August 09, 2015, 12:29:33 PM
This clown must do nothing but pore over YouTube videos all day trying to invent some narrative that will attract enough attention to pay for his subscription to Cat Fancy

Is there anything else to do in Seattle?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 09, 2015, 01:00:05 PM

I think you must have missed out on the Space Needle discussion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 09, 2015, 01:02:02 PM
I think you must have missed out on the Space Needle discussion.

Was it deep meaningful and enlightening? Please say yes.

Jackstar

Quote from: b_dubb on August 09, 2015, 12:29:33 PM
This clown

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 09, 2015, 01:29:51 PM
Jack, did you hurt Eddie's feelings?

It has those?

While I am always willing to accept donations from the peanut gallery, this witty repartee hasn't really addressed the core issue. Whether it is a "real meteor" or not, this event does things to the political landscape in that part of the world.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 09, 2015, 01:00:05 PM

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/toxic-algae-blooming-in-warm-water-from-california-to-alaska/

QuoteThis coastal ribbon of microscopic algae, up to 40 miles wide and 650 feet deep in places, is flourishing amid unusually warm Pacific Ocean temperatures.

If there is anyone on this board more inanely dim-witted and excruciatingly ignorant of the real world than Yorkshire pud, I don't know who it is. This guy makes Falkie look like he deserves a monument in Camelot.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 09, 2015, 01:29:51 PM
Jack, did you hurt Eddie's feelings?

Tulip mania, Randy Orton, Issac from the Love Boat, Hurricane Carol and Sy Sperling.

http://youtu.be/vklyIhg9PM8

aldousburbank

Meteor strike? I didn't know they were even unionized.

Eddie Coyle

Kajagoogoo, Punky Brewster, The Townshend Acts, Arius, '86 Yugo with slightly damaged bumper and astroturf.

Eddie Coyle

Moby Grape, Vida Blue, Profumo Affair, Richard Speck, watery diarrhea and Skylab.

Jackstar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 09, 2015, 03:32:52 PM
Moby Grape, Vida Blue, Profumo Affair, Richard Speck, watery diarrhea and Skylab.

What's fascinating, is that if one goes to Google News and searches for all news stories containing the words "Iran" and "Meteor," all the results are Eddie Coyle's college records and birth certificate.

littlechris

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 02:05:16 PM

...This guy makes Falkie look like he deserves a monument in Camelot.

KEEP IT UP!!!

KEEP TALKING SHIT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Jack's feuding in multiple threads.

coyle does a good jackstar impression itt. appreciate the A's player mentions and punky brewster.