• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150804 - Jay Weidner/Stanton Friedman Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 04, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Oh now I remember this guy. He used the clockwork orange argument before.

ShayP

According to that guy, Buzz seemed to have the same reaction on the moon as I did during my honeymoon.

Alienmojo

Quote from: mortalwombat on August 04, 2015, 10:38:48 PM
that awkward moment when you *were* excited for Art Bell to come back on air, before he actually came back, because he's a good broadcaster, and now that he's back, you're considerably less excited, because he is showing his closed-minded, right-wing colors. for example that Alan Greenspan commercial they play repeatedly. Alan Greenspan was not a very good economist for the little guy, i.e. 99%+ of people. for another example, his repeated hype of Donald Chump.
There are a lot of bad things about Art at times... but I don't care anymore. I need him.  Dammit, I need him!!!!

dan7800

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2015, 10:22:42 PM
Well done Redacted for setting up this debate. I can feel the epic beatdown coming.

We should have Dave Noory debate an ear of corn.

bateman

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 04, 2015, 10:43:29 PM
BRAVO!  I am a proud progressive person. Art is still a political and social Neanderthal. His great wealth, and living in seclusion in a compound in the desert, does not expose him to the reality of our economy. How anyone could promote Alan Greenspan as a great economist is beyond me. Art's adoration of Donald Trump is embarrassing at best and disgusting at worst.

You must be a blast at parties.

Alienmojo

I feel for Art on this one. I can't imagine trying to be the referee on this one. Art does a real good job at that.

MrNice

Hi Peoples
The fact they threw out the tapes of the moon landings by mistake for me is the biggest hint that it was all one big trick. The tapes were apparently just lying about and was thrown out when they moved. The most important video of all time, since the dawn of time was just lying about randomly. I am not buying it. 

someguy

I think buzz aldrin and the posse were too busy worrying about the cameras and teir oxygen and fuel levels and shit to remember what exactly everything felt like

Quote from: ShayP on August 04, 2015, 10:44:00 PM
According to that guy, Buzz seemed to have the same reaction on the moon as I did during my honeymoon.
Ha! ;D

BobBlahBlah

I hate to say it k but the lunar hoax guy is kicking Stanton's ass in this debate.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2015, 10:43:35 PM
"Ah!  They're reflecting the laser off the glass tunnels on the moon, my friend!  The facts.  Looks at the facts!"

It was leaks in the front screen not glass buildings on the moon!

Alienmojo

So is Art's new producer, this Heather girl, Redacted? Sounds so much like her.

ItsOver

Quote from: cosmic hobo on August 04, 2015, 10:39:21 PM
Anyone heard from Jazz? Been missing from this site for awhile. No GabCast tonight either.
He's in a small town in France.  Seriously.  Check the "people we miss" thread."

Noorynoid

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 04, 2015, 10:41:14 PM
They lost a lot of customers, maybe they're playing fair nowadays :)

I listen to Leo LaPorte (techguylabs.com, I think) and when that throttling story broke, U-Verse offered a big discount to avoid my cancellation.  They wouldn't promise it would work.

I've listened to Leo for years and heard the same thing but they actually bumped up my speed another 2mb down and the only problem I've had in the last 3 or 4 years was the Uverse modem killed itself somehow. Oops...spoke too soon, just heard a drop out. And again.....nevermind,  must be coming from Art's connection.

Art Bell has been reciting this Edgar Mitchell legend about him not remembering being on the moon during his C2C interview but I've listened to that interview a couple times and don't remember him ever saying that. I remember giving him a pretty detailed account.

...Now we're talking about the body language of the astronauts as evidence?  ;D

inuk2600

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
My exact reaction to the Pro-Kubrick guy

For an expert, he doesn't seem to have a clue how cinematic technology works.

Sabu2K

ugggghhhhhh..i have nothing..refresh,refresh,refresh….nothing..oh heyyy keith

Is Art really that wealthy? I'm sure he's comfortable, but he doesn't seem to live an ostentatious lifestyle. When he had 500+ affiliates he used to talk about driving a Geo Metro.

Quote from: AbbotOfAndromeda on August 04, 2015, 10:42:00 PM
Simple solution..... Don't listen
I love that they say it he is close-minded because he has different opinions. Close-minded as well.