• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Tom Leykis Show

Started by Jackstar, July 31, 2015, 05:02:15 PM

Jackstar

Art is on like now.

Tom's live stream link: http://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/pls/TOM_LEYKIS_SHOW.pls

Tune In app link: stab yourself in the temple with a rusty antenna

Jackstar

He's rolling straight into the interview. If you aren't tuned in now, best of luck tracking it down.

Jackstar

Leykis loves Blue Horseshoe.

chefist

This is a really good interview...

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 31, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
This is a really good interview...

Leykis and Bell have virtually nothing in common other than being legends who blew the ink off the radio charts in their respective niches. I suspect some would expect Tom to be asking to sign Art's wife's rack, but instead they are talking about nothing except exactly what I expected.

Where is everyone? Sigh.

ShayP

Ooooo...I tuned in.  Thanks for the link.  I had no idea.  8)

Too bad I have to leave soon.  >:(

Jackstar

If only this were on Periscope. I just heard Art making his "yes! yes! yes!" face.

The General

Art, I love you man.
This is the greatest.

LadyFish

This is a really good interview. Enjoying it very much.

Jackstar

This is the greatest shiz ever.

briantroutman

Damnâ€"missed Art. This is the first time I’ve ever heard even a few seconds of Combover Boy’s show, and I always assumed Phil Hendrie’s impersonation must have been an over-the-top exaggeration, but it was actually rather restrained compared to the real thing.

bateman

Anyone record the interview with Art?

lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on July 31, 2015, 07:07:48 PM
Anyone record the interview with Art?
Still listening to Leykis's stream on TuneIn.  He just said that he's going to be starting a replay of the Art interview shortly.

bateman

Quote from: lonevoice on July 31, 2015, 07:12:41 PM
Still listening to Leykis's stream on TuneIn.  He just said that he's going to be starting a replay of the Art interview shortly.

Ahh, thanks.

Jackstar

Leykis has been legitimately fascinating for the last week. His holiday replays were stellar, and the fresh shows in the new year have been remarkable. Here I am, remarking.

Full Disclosure: I've been cheating on you frigid fucks for awhile now--no Bell, no Wells, no more black ops woo-woo. While you've been whinging about whatever, I've been exploring how the other half lives.

I'm not going to reveal what has spurred me to share this with you, but for the love of the living Christ--check out Leykis this month. You might be stoked you did. Gary & Dino still blow ass.