• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Evelyn "the witch" Paglini

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, November 16, 2008, 07:53:28 PM

Do you think Evelyn Paglini is...

A self-absorbed fake moron
34 (31.8%)
Somewhat interesting, but generally annoying and totally fake.
18 (16.8%)
Truly interesting, but probably fake.
23 (21.5%)
She isn't fake. She's for real, and a good guest!
21 (19.6%)
A demonic witch. Don't listen to her shows or you might turn into a gremlin.
11 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 106

ziznak

"Awww GAWD Ahhht!! AAh you Ow kay??  Let momma Paglini make you some back saalv.  It's gawt human baybay fat and Paw Maww towbahhko in it."

Jackstar

Now there's more time to think of a question I can ask her without sounding like a dweeb

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2013, 07:48:01 PM
Now there's more time to think of a question I can ask her without sounding like a dweeb

I thought you sounded great last night! You didn't sound like a dweeb!

Chine

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2013, 07:48:01 PM

You sounded fine. Definitely call in. I'm going to try as well.

Wintermute

So we all admit she is not a doctor of anything and she is all about entertainment...

Spinner

Quote from: Redacted on October 12, 2013, 04:47:53 PM
You got it!!! 

It'll be the happy dance of all happy dances for me because that is my first night at my new (awesome) place.  Evelyn has been a great help to me in making this move happen, so it is only fitting that she is on Dark Matter that night!
So how's that awesome new place?

QuoteOh, oh, oh, it's magic!  Ha haa, couldn't resist. 
You know
Never believe it's not so. :)

QuoteNow if we can just get Laurie Cabot on Dark Matter...  8)
You can make it happen!

Chine

Quote from: Spinner on October 23, 2013, 07:15:48 PM

You know

You can make it happen!

Spinner! I adore you. Ha. I love that song by the way. Hey, magic is essential for me. Not so much ritualistic heavy duty kind. I'm not lighting candles, casting a circle as I approach my easel. Well, wait...maybe a candle, glass of red wine. Painters are alchemists. Our rituals and stirring pigments. It's the intent focused and manifested. Bills are paid from it. But, I've been at it, in that zone of belief since a wee little Robin. I'm going to try to call in and ask her about sigils. And connection to art, specifically logos. There is a bit of connection to power of the symbol and energy in lines. Curious on her thoughts.

Spinner

Quote from: Chine on October 23, 2013, 07:48:32 PM
Spinner! I adore you. Ha. I love that song by the way.
One of my favorites ever since I first heard it in the 70s.
The album has been with me since then

QuoteHey, magic is essential for me. Not so much ritualistic heavy duty kind. I'm not lighting candles, casting a circle as I approach my easel. Well, wait...maybe a candle, glass of red wine. Painters are alchemists. Our rituals and stirring pigments. It's the intent focused and manifested. Bills are paid from it. But, I've been at it, in that zone of belief since a wee little Robin. I'm going to try to call in and ask her about sigils. And connection to art, specifically logos. There is a bit of connection to power of the symbol and energy in lines. Curious on her thoughts.
I think that what's important is what YOU think and believe.

FallenSeraph

Update from Paglini on her rescheduled appearance:

[attach=1]

ziznak

I just listened to an old show w her and Art a few nights ago.  I just find it so amazing that she calls in one week sayin "yup I'm a witch" and then like almost immediately she's become the Bell's spiritual adviser!  What exactly went on with her and Ramona back in the day?  or am I thinking of some other "which?"
Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 29, 2013, 02:15:59 PM
Update from Paglini on her rescheduled appearance:

[attach=1]
ahhh yes and she's got an updated photo posted nice!

420desert

paglini's voice sounds like she's smoked a carton of cigarettes a day for 40 years. It's kind of hot, actually.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Spinner on October 23, 2013, 07:15:48 PM

You know

You can make it happen!

Aw, thanks for asking, Spinner.  It's got it's quirks, but it is much better than the old place.
You know what? 
I got Mormons living downstairs.  Ha haa haaa haaaa!  They have no idea they're living under a
witch.  I find that alone hilarious, everyday.  They want to help me find the Heavenly Father, ha haaaa!
And want to tell me why God doesn't want me to drink coffee!  Too funny. 

I am starting to wonder if someone has cursed Art. 
Told him to get on the phone with Paglini asap.

Such a strange night.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 420desert on October 29, 2013, 07:15:45 PM
paglini's voice sounds like she's smoked a carton of cigarettes a day for 40 years. It's kind of hot, actually.

Either that or she ATE a carton of cigarettes every day.

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 05, 2013, 05:16:15 AM
Either that or she ATE a carton of cigarettes every day.

Hell no, she was out in the field picking tobacco leaves by mouth.

Juan

^^^You live in North Carolina.  You should know one "primes" tobacco, not "picks" it.

toastycoasty

Quote from: onan on November 05, 2013, 05:22:18 AM
Hell no, she was out in the field picking tobacco leaves by mouth.

Either way it seems like we'll never hear her this month as promised  :'(

FallenSeraph

Evelyn Says It's Going To Be A Cold Winter, Y'all! . . . (And 1,751 People Like This)

[attachimg=1]

onan

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 07, 2013, 10:02:54 PM
Evelyn Says It's Going To Be A Cold Winter, Y'all! . . . (And 1,751 People Like This)

[attachimg=1]

sometimes I just want to cry.

Chine

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 07, 2013, 10:02:54 PM

[attachimg=1]

Interesting.

ziznak

ha fucking bitch.... i hope her cunt rots.... i really mean it... fucking fraud

FallenSeraph

OOOOOOOH! Don't forget this prediction from November!

[attachimg=1]

NoodleheadSux

What has she said that isn't true? Please list.  She is not a wack job like the numbers lady or Hoaxland.

BTW There's an X1 flare heading for earth, due in 4 hours.. have fun!!!   ;D

FallenSeraph

I like Evelyn. I bought some attraction oil and a couple of instructional CDs from her when I was a youngster. None of it worked, so I moved on to mystical affirmation cards by Wayne Dyer. 

I still have the oil, though. Maybe I'll put it on now. Who knows what wild and wonderful things it will attract?

Ashamed to say I also own "Glynis Has Your Number." I've never opened it. The cat may or may not have puked on it. But the number 8 on a green piece of paper in my wallet has never done jack for me. And yet I still keep it there.

bigchucka

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 09, 2014, 11:45:56 AM
I like Evelyn. I bought some attraction oil and a couple of instructional CDs from her when I was a youngster. None of it worked, so I moved on to mystical affirmation cards by Wayne Dyer. 

I still have the oil, though. Maybe I'll put it on now. Who knows what wild and wonderful things it will attract?

Ashamed to say I also own "Glynis Has Your Number." I've never opened it. The cat may or may not have puked on it. But the number 8 on a green piece of paper in my wallet has never done jack for me. And yet I still keep it there.

I won 30 bucks in an euchre tournament three days after putting an 8 in my wallet...

FallenSeraph

Quote from: bigchucka on January 09, 2014, 06:00:04 PM
I won 30 bucks in an euchre tournament three days after putting an 8 in my wallet...

I would get an 8 tattooed on my face if that sh*t would work.

. . . well, damn, I tried to find a picture of someone with an 8 face tattoo, but couldn't.

Instead, let's look at this very creative approach to losing a hand:

[attachimg=1]
©Bob

FallenSeraph

Dr. Evelyn Paglini has passed away. Oddly, I feel like crying.

[attachimg=1]