• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150731 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 31, 2015, 11:07:31 AM

Sabu2K

sounds like he has marbles in his mouth but he's using big words..hmmmmmm

Bleefy

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 31, 2015, 10:48:13 PM
I have memories of a guest host on Art Bell who called himself "Jorch" or something, but I think it was a bad dream.

Oh yeah. Didn't be punch and kick and yell at a baby, and turn it into a mean baby?

sydtron

Wait? The Vatican built an observatory in AZ??!?!?    Da Fuq??

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2015, 10:46:06 PM
The Aussie caller sounds really interested in Mel's hole.  :P

and that bottomless pit of his as well

Why do callers who recognize that there are time constraints continue to ramble on about how the know there are time constraints every few minutes until finishing the story. :o

centaurie

Can we have a Jack Daniels or JD call in? LOLz

Actually last I heard from Mel on the recordings I have is that he found a second hole, had some seriously strange shit go down, got his cancer healed and was back in the US. His, wombat sanctuary in Australia was closed.

Also would love to find Fr. Malachi Martin 2.0.

flimflam384

Quote from: Bleefy on July 31, 2015, 10:49:32 PM
Oh yeah. Didn't be punch and kick and yell at a baby, and turn it into a mean baby?

I don't remember, as dreams go, the Jorch one was pretty forgettable

AppealPlay

If Art is interested in the Vatican installation on Mt. graham (and its ominously named LUCIFER device) Tom Hirn and Cris Putnam wrote a book about it not too long ago.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2015, 10:43:43 PM
I don't think "We Will Rock You" is really a good fit for Art's show. Doesn't have that "It" factor  Art's other bumpers have.

Something like "Radio GaGa" or "A Kind of Magic" would be a better Art bumper.
Agree.  He should also play some more Blue Oyster Cult.  Something from "Secret Treaties," such as "Astronomy" would be a nice change of pace.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: sydtron on July 31, 2015, 10:49:43 PM
Wait? The Vatican built an observatory in AZ??!?!?    Da Fuq??

They've actually had several observatories over the last few hundred years. For some reason the Jesuits are really keen on scientific research.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 31, 2015, 10:50:07 PM
Why do callers who recognize that there are time constraints continue to ramble on about how the know there are time constraints every few minutes until finishing the story. :o

Last few have been real snores. Keep it to the point, fellars.

centaurie

Quote from: trostol on July 31, 2015, 10:49:54 PM
no man its me...DAVE

I use that for strange numbers. If I get a *wrong* doorbell I might use that as well. LOL

trostol

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 31, 2015, 10:50:46 PM
If Art is interested in the Vatican installation on Mt. graham (and its ominously named LUCIFER device) Tom Hirn and Cris Putnam wrote a book about it not too long ago.

what if Lucifer is the good guy?

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 31, 2015, 10:50:46 PM
That would be a great show

zeebo

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 31, 2015, 10:48:13 PM
I have memories of a guest host on Art Bell who called himself "Jorch" or something, but I think it was a bad dream.

Oh the JorchHawk.

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2015, 10:51:20 PM
LOL!

Someone got my joke!

Okay, the first day on my vacation
What I did on my summer vacation
The first day on my vacation, I woke up
Then I went downtown to a quiet job
Then I hung out in front of the drugstore

cmartin1

Thank you very much!
Now for the dumb question...will this link always be valid, or does Art need to open a new session every time he does this?

Quote from: Xitheron on July 31, 2015, 10:37:50 PM
I'll only post this once.. 

If you don't have periscope you can watch it live here..

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIxC0jMxOTM3ODR8NTEzNTI1MzQxmHjGYYz3BZd8-191Vyiur3hbapBS-QH3vrFLcCBr4w==

Uncle Duke

Good man Art, avoid prophecy and conspiracy theory bullshit.

SaucyRossy

is this guy sitting with Linda Moulton Howe?!?!