• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150727 - Grant Cameron - Ufology - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 27, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

Carnivora

Quote from: shadesofjoe on July 27, 2015, 10:29:05 PM
This whole thing reeks of repressed sexual abuse in the janitorial closet by the janitor.
Reminds me of the film "Mysterious Skin"

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Surmo on July 27, 2015, 10:30:09 PM
Hundreds of memories? Photographic memory?  Right....

I'd like to hear from the witnesses!

Ask him what he had for lunch yesterday ...ah da...and what drugs has been using latey!?

Uncle Duke

Art, you do a whole show with that lunatic and it will rival the DM interview with Tim Good.

Robert

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 10:29:38 PMThanks peeps I am not alone...all at once now, BULLSHIT!! IN THE CRIB HE REMEMBERS! !!!
I remember from when I was in the crib.  However, my memory goes back longer than most people's, & the crib was used as my bed for a longer time than most children.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 27, 2015, 10:32:19 PM
Art, you do a whole show with that lunatic and it will rival the DM interview with Tim Good.

It's like half of bellgab forgets what Art says over and over.......that he expects us to be smart enough to pick up on when he doesn't believe a guest.

DangerDog

I listened to the news report about the giant squid. Think the Sci-Fi Chan- oh sorry... "Syfy Channel" wants to buy the squid's movie rights?
:P

dbankjr

Dave should interview him...hed be all twitchy by the end of the show just tryin to keep up with.."...oh yeah, I forgot...well it smelled like feet..."

Heather Wade

Quote from: DangerDog on July 27, 2015, 10:34:37 PM
I listened to the news report about the giant squid. Think the Sci-Fi Chan- oh sorry... "Syfy Channel" wants to buy the squid's movie rights?

Squidnado?

trostol

Quote from: DangerDog on July 27, 2015, 10:34:37 PM

squidalpool vs sharknado!!!!!!

sydtron

Im Leo Ashcraft.. ITS.........NO.............BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

PrairieGhost

Yeah, I smell BS also. He lost me at baby crib.

Robert

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 27, 2015, 10:36:05 PMYeah, I smell BS also. He lost me at baby crib.
Which is funny because, based on my experience, that was the most believable detail of his story!

Surmo

Ah...one of my favorite songs.  Good old Gordon.

dbankjr

Three hours of that shit...really omfg That would be like a lobotomy

Uncle Duke

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 27, 2015, 10:34:00 PM
It's like half of bellgab forgets what Art says over and over.......that he expects us to be smart enough to pick up on when he doesn't believe a guest.

Sounds like you personally forgot Art ditched Good because he was beyond goofy.  When Art unceremoniously gives a guest the boot, not much doubt if Art believes him? Right?

conbrio

Please don't have that wanker back on, I will have to listen to C2C dam it.

Steven.G

Quote from: Surmo on July 27, 2015, 10:38:36 PM
Ah...one of my favorite songs.  Good old Gordon.

Your avatar is one of my favorite Sci-fi shows, it was so underrated.

swordpoint9

oh no not Janitor Boy !
Quote from: dbankjr on July 27, 2015, 10:38:48 PM
Three hours of that shit...really omfg That would be like a lobotomy

Sabu2K

Tulo traded to Blue Jays..i had to mute art for few mins..sorry art

DangerDog

Um, I'm getting a weird warning message. I hope I didn't accidentally re-post the same thing a bunch of times. Sorry if I did. It wasn't on purpose.