• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 23, 2015, 10:25:18 PM
Presuming thought is limited to the electrolytes channeled along axons and dendrites between neurons in the central nervous system, much much slower.  If you subscribe to some sort of thought field that includes remote viewing and ESP, then I have no idea.
Great answer, GFP

Ghostbuster

Quote from: JustAnotherHuman on July 23, 2015, 10:24:59 PM
Is it just my connection or are other people having to keep refreshing the Dark Matter Digital Network on Tunein.com? This is getting old. There has to be a stable place to listen to Art!

Thanks in advance  8)

try the aac stream...

Mastodonkey

He hasn't said anything bullshit yet. I'm digging him

Northcoaster

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 23, 2015, 10:25:51 PM
Yes, I remember one episode when the guest kept basically saying you have to buy my book so Art said goodbye.  There's at least one when he called b.s. And cut it short.  Several times he got. Fed up with bad phone connections and just went to open lines.

I remember Art cutting a guest short on Dark Matter because he just didn't want to have a conversation or something.

Sabu2K

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 23, 2015, 10:26:05 PM
I stay away from the fucked up stuff and rarely go on anymore. Before I discovered DarkNet, internet security wasn't really a concern. After DarkNet, I am so fucking paranoid, behind VPN, use TOR and constantly reading trying to figure how to up my OPSEC.

dude, same here. i destroyed my old dell laptop and bought a brand new one at time. i was paranoid to the max then and now.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on July 23, 2015, 10:26:29 PM
299,792,458 meters per second for light
for thought 120 meters per second
Wait, I don't think in metric.  :o

SaucyRossy

A few things.

1. The sound quality of the AAC stream is out of this world. I feel like I am in the room with Art.

2. Art interviewing someone who's a part of Anon, will be great.

3. This guy sounds interesting, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. So far he isn't talking about anything that's outright absurd or hasn't been posited before. Plus, he has a good delivery and simple way of explaining things.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JustAnotherHuman on July 23, 2015, 10:24:59 PM
Is it just my connection or are other people having to keep refreshing the Dark Matter Digital Network on Tunein.com? This is getting old. There has to be a stable place to listen to Art!

Thanks in advance  8)
I've been using the pop-out with decent results.

michealm

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 23, 2015, 10:27:37 PM

Give him time, 99% of the time on "the other show" he has always said something that set off my BS radar.

Heather Wade

Quote from: onan on July 23, 2015, 10:26:29 PM
299,792,458 meters per second for light
for thought 120 meters per second

Thank you, onan. 

onan

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 23, 2015, 10:27:37 PM

Well entanglement isn't any form of communication.

Sabu2K

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 23, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
I remember Art cutting a guest short on Dark Matter because he just didn't want to have a conversation or something.

Yea, That was Timothy Good.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 10:28:04 PM
A few things.

1. The sound quality of the AAC stream is out of this world. I feel like I am in the room with Art.

2. Art interviewing someone who's a part of Anon, will be great.

3. This guy sounds interesting, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. So far he isn't talking about anything that's outright absurd or hasn't been posited before. Plus, he has a good delivery and simple way of explaining things.

Hi Rossy! Agreed 100%

jazmunda

Not that the two can even be compared but this interview is a prime example of why Art is a great broadcaster and George Noory sucks.

Art actually seems interested and wants to understand. He is asking follow up questions based on what is being said by the guest. Noory clearly does not listen nor could he comprehend if he was listening and then goes on to the next 3 x 5 that has no doubt been written phonetically for him.

ParaThrill

Terrible guest with no credibility. See  you tomorrow for open lines.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dena81 on July 23, 2015, 10:15:02 PM
This is my first live show with Art...EVERRRRR!  Been working so couldn't make it but completely utterly excited!

Hi. Are those stellar objects, or abstract art?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: onan on July 23, 2015, 10:28:32 PM
Well entanglement isn't any form of communication.

Sure it is. If you can effect one atom here and the other atom light years away instantenously has something happen to it from you effecting the one on Earth, you basically have the basis of all communication.

1 for yes
2 for no

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/30/science/scientists-report-finding-reliable-way-to-teleport-data.html?_r=0

I'll give it another half hour but I'm probably ducking out for the cigar bar soon. This guy hasn't said a thing that's interested me so far.

Catsmile

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 23, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

I'm a total asshole and rarely ever scared….that place screwed me up for about 2 days. Some of shit i saw will never be unseen.

I Fapped to the "darknet."
Got the T-shirt.
Profit.
Moved on.
Ur tears are delicious.

Dena81

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2015, 10:30:22 PM

Hi. Are those stellar objects, or abstract art?

Stellar objects but I did a little edit using Photoshop.

lonevoice

Quote from: coaster on July 23, 2015, 10:29:32 PM
I am loving this show.
I'm not sure that's allowed.  :)

(I'm loving it too, though)