• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150721 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 21, 2015, 12:15:10 PM

GalacticDude

I cant stand the fadernauts that tweet dumb shit during arts show.

Ward

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 21, 2015, 10:13:49 PM
Trump.  Heh.  I sometimes wonder if I died and my consciousness left the real world for some satire dimension.

no kidding flimflam384, at least Art makes mundane politics entertaining

PathoJen

Quote from: trostol on July 21, 2015, 10:05:54 PM
drones for public use was a bad idea
I briefly saw that drone equipped with a gun on a news segment., did someone shoot at a person? Or was that just a target practice?? Deets please.

rca

It's so great hearing Art live again! I didn't get a chance to listen live last night so here we go...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 10:14:32 PM
If Trump gets elected, we are going to war with Mexico.
I'm in! Then we take Belize!

Northcoaster

Trump could also be doing this to benefit Bush. Notice how he's just sitting back quietly.

paranormalwx

I think Trump is trying to get himself out of the race with the things he says. He's doesn't want to be President...he just likes the attention.

trostol

Quote from: PathoJen on July 21, 2015, 10:15:40 PM
I briefly saw that drone equipped with a gun on a news segment., did someone shoot at a person? Or was that just a target practice?? Deets please.

believe it was just target practice

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2015, 10:14:34 PM
Celebrities seem to do well politically.  Here we have an incredibly rich one... who happens to be a good business man with very bad hair.  Maybe running our country like a profitable business is the way to save it?

Like Herman Cain with his dick or Howard Dean screaming his head off, the media is going to find something to destroy Trump and focus on with him.

At this point I don't see a valid candidate in either party for '16. Maybe Chris Christie except for the fact he's kind of stupid in public and my generation isn't voting for a fat white guy.

PrairieGhost

Not to get political but it's all about Rand Paul for me. That's the end of my political talk.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 21, 2015, 10:14:46 PM
I think this is true.

I know this is true. 

Listen to RCH's show last night and then listen to redacted's appearance and you'll hear how a real professional handles tech glitches.

Bonanza Pilot

I like Trump for exactly the reasons Art stated. I'm sick of the establishment R's and D's that offer the same ole shit. Just whores to their corporate masters, lobbyist, and special interest. At the very least Trump is different and an outsider.

mikuthing01

I had planned on voting for Rand i don't trust Trump but i agree with a lot of what hes been saying. If it comes down to Trump i think i will vote for him and not waste my vote with third party like have been the past 3 elections. Liberalism has destroyed America it's literately burning As much as i disliked Bush at least we didn't have race riots.

daBlues

Quote from: jazmunda on July 21, 2015, 10:16:48 PM
More Aussies in da house.

8) I've been lurking for a long time, I figured I should start posting haha.  ;D

slippingaway

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2015, 10:12:47 PM
Art Bell bitching about politics telling us a new age is coming. Hmm... where I have heard this before?

Although I disagree with voting way either doesn't matter. I don't think we would have gotten legal weed and gay marriage if Republicans had the office since '09.

You think the Federal Government is happy about legal weed? Shit no, that's all on the States!

CampsieNP

Quote from: mortalwombat on July 21, 2015, 10:14:14 PM
he'll have to mention Bernie's 10,000+ crowds eventually. maybe not tonight, but before long. Donald Chump? the more he talks the more he destroys his own party, hah

I was the blonde in the front row in front of the podium cheering for Bernie in Madison. It was electric. Only other person I would drive 3 hours to see would be,,,,,,(who else?) Art Bell. But don't run Art. We need you as our voice in the night.

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 21, 2015, 10:17:04 PM
I know this is true. 

Listen to RCH's show last night and then listen to redacted's appearance and you'll hear how a real professional handles tech glitches.

beginning of last nights RCH show was comedy gold

Heather Wade

Quote from: LAM4:2 on July 21, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
I can't believe you guys are buying the Donald Trump sideshow. He pulled ahead right out of the gate, but he doesn't have the longevity. He's going to burn himself out before next year. Heck I'll give him a few months.

He runs for President, or flirts with the idea, and fizzles out nearly every election year.

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 21, 2015, 10:13:49 PM
Trump.  Heh.  I sometimes wonder if I died and my consciousness left the real world for some satire dimension.

And this.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on July 21, 2015, 10:12:53 PM
Is it too early to start a dead pool for Dave and C2C?

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of...."

At this point, I'm writing in Francis Underwood for President. Fuck it.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Surmo on July 21, 2015, 10:12:59 PM
Trump isnt buying the polls.  He doesnt have to, for he's getting "his message" out.  And the entire press corps is actively against him.  He may be crazed at times, but he's hit a tender spot.  But he would lose if nominated.

The press loves controver$y, look how they followed Tina Fey Sarah Palin around, even though they didn't like her.  Politics might as well be covered by TMZ.