• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

TigerLily

henge0stone

Quote from: Mr. Chris on December 12, 2015, 02:18:42 AM
Or Dick you could of drummed up some sponcers and helped put something into the pot.... but to use a term that you're familiar with you were a useless eater on this network.

No truer words have never been spoken.

trostol

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 02:14:17 AM
Damn, I'm ready to support RCH for taking over the 9-12 slot, just to keep DMN and the BellGabbers gabbing.   But if he was a dick before (reference Saucy) he might become even more so if he gets the prime time gig.

What do you guys think?

no..aside from the treatment of Ross..he treats both his guests and listeners like idiots...his new producer has yet to have any one gfood on..and he really only has 3 and a half shows on a week..and he does little prep work

maren

Quote from: TigerLily on December 12, 2015, 02:17:29 AM
No way my wise Sister. Just listen to this delusion egomaniac

Thank you for reining me in.  I'm still over-reacting to everything!  Supporting Hoagland will NOT bring back Art, which is what I was probably hoping for.  ShayP set me straight, too! 

We're all still reeling. 

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 02:19:29 AM
this show tonight is exactly why he should never get that 3 hour time slot..its the same shit if not daily..weekly..he hasnt had a good significant guest since Scotty took over...

What he said.

Rix Gins

Think I heard Keith stuff a big plug of chew into his cheek.  Not a pretty picture.

ShayP

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 02:18:59 AM
That was my sense, too, but felt like maybe these circumstances called for extraordinary measures.  I guess not.  :D
;)

Christ, what are they even talking about?

This show is a mess. This show is like listening to people on voicechat playing World Of Warcraft instead it's a bunch of shitty con-men nerding out about things they're envisioning in NASA photographs.

Meister_000

Just went to Art's site, selected "Become an Affiliate" from the menu, and got  . .

"Nothing Found
Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist. Try searching the site to find what you are looking for:"

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 12, 2015, 02:22:12 AM
Think I heard Keith stuff a big plug of chew into his cheek.  Not a pretty picture.

It was dung.  he knows no difference.

paladin1991

Quote from: Designx on December 12, 2015, 02:14:05 AM
I thought the only reason Hoagland had listeners was because a few people forgot to turn off the stream after Art was over.
Well, there are several devices 'listening' here.

zeebo

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 02:21:46 AM
Thank you for reining me in.  I'm still over-reacting to everything!  ...

I'm looking for answers in the rocks.  We're all processing things our own way.  Stay strong maren. 

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 12, 2015, 02:22:28 AM
Christ, what are they even talking about?

This show is a mess.

Best show that's on multiple nights on DMDN

norland2424

just remember everyone that hoagland is a liar, lol so i wouldn't believe that network is dead yet

Claudius

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 02:21:46 AM
Thank you for reining me in.  I'm still over-reacting to everything!  Supporting Hoagland will NOT bring back Art, which is what I was probably hoping for.  ShayP set me straight, too! 

We're all still reeling.
Get a grip.

maren

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 02:21:35 AM
no..aside from the treatment of Ross..he treats both his guests and listeners like idiots...his new producer has yet to have any one gfood on..and he really only has 3 and a half shows on a week..and he does little prep work

Haha!  Boy, did I touch a nerve!  And you're all absolutely right.  I'm just not thinking clearly tonight. 

Coffeeman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 12, 2015, 02:20:59 AM
LOL - changed their tune  a bit from an hour ago. WTF did they think would happen ?

I didn't have the stomach to tread in their MitD thread, was it as lively tonight?

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 02:19:02 AM
Laney better get his resume updated with "five months of occasional mars geometry-spotting".
HAHAHAHAHHAA

ShayP

Or Dick you could of drummed up some sponcers and helped put something into the pot.... but to use a term that you're familiar with you were a useless eater on this network.

;D YES

Ciardelo

Niiiiiice!

maren

Quote from: Claudius on December 12, 2015, 02:23:40 AM
Get a grip.

I'm actually okay -- not as traumatized as when he cut the cord with Sirius.  Probably because you guys are all here.  I'll carry on!

Ciardelo

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 02:23:40 AM
Haha!  Boy, did I touch a nerve!  And you're all absolutely right.  I'm just not thinking clearly tonight.
You're just lucky we didn't get all "Airplane" on you lol

Mild Bill

Quote from: TigerLily on December 12, 2015, 02:01:18 AM
TigerLily shuffling in.  Still in need a few hugs. :(
#HugyourfavoriteTigerLily

Que triste, mijita :'(

Well, let's see.  Show ends tonight.  Coast will give Hoagland a year of the silent treatment then welcome him back into the family.