• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

=Schlyder=

Hmmm I lost RCH and was getting DrJ.  refreshed my link and RCH was back.   Odd.

kingotnw

I like Richard as a guest himself, but he seems to be running over his guest quite a bit right now. I'm very into the topic though so he's holding me as of now.

kingotnw

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 24, 2015, 01:22:58 AM
the nazi bell is such a crazy weird awesome topic

I agree. I'm fascinated by it. I just wish there was something other than documents to go on as evidence. But God only knows what those maniacs were up to. I am always just waiting for any new information on it.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 24, 2015, 01:22:58 AM
the nazi bell is such a crazy weird awesome topic

http://igorwitkowski.com/The-German-approach-to-antigravity.pdf

http://igorwitkowski.com/english.html

QuoteThe new truth about the Wunderwaffe” It's a comprehensive description of the Third Reich's armament and scientific projects. It's a hardcover book, A-4 format, numbering 335 pages. It's an updated and re-done edition of the book „The truth about the Wunderwaffe”, which was published in the UK by the author himself in 2003. It still enjoys enthusiastic opinions, and around 10 British and US TV documentaries have been dedicated to the subjects described there so far. During the ten years, that passed since then, the author has gather enough materials to be able to transform the aforementioned book into an entirely new quality, which awaits a publisher. It's a description of known projects, such as V-weapons, jet aircraft etc., but also projects, which were only superficially or not at all described in the West. Among them can be listed: the latest generation of the German tanks (E-series), unknown facts about the chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, fighters and missiles with ramjet propulsion, and above all â€" the German „bell”, which so far has become almost a legend. The information regarding this device, presented in this book, are however completely new. This book is based on around 15 years of work in archives, in various countries.

kingotnw

This technology they are talking about all has to do with Tesla & Einstein's work that was, at least on the surface, totally abandoned for thirty or forty years, but evidently it is suddenly coming back around as something people are now wanting to pursue. I wonder what changed.

Northcoaster

Somehow, I don't think it's been abandoned for many years. I believe many UFO sightings are likely test craft for this technology.

kingotnw

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 24, 2015, 01:32:45 AM
Somehow, I don't think it's been abandoned for many years. I believe many UFO sightings are likely test craft for this technology.

I would agree with that. I just mean as far as anything that most were willing to even entertain as fact, it was all passed off as either fiction, or something that hit a brick wall and was a misstep in the first place. Now, suddenly, you have quite a lot of physicists willing to not only talk about it as something more than hypothetical, but something that they seem fairly certain of its validity.

Quote from: kingotnw on July 24, 2015, 01:31:10 AM
This technology they are talking about all has to do with Tesla & Einstein's work that was, at least on the surface, totally abandoned for thirty or forty years, but evidently it is suddenly coming back around as something people are now wanting to pursue. I wonder what changed.

Some of the bitter clingers to the theories that suppressed it maybe finally dying off and the paradigm shifts swinging back the other way with the next generation growing up in this wake looking outside their current fields deadness and trying to grapple with larger picture issues such as resources and more efficient travel forms as well as the explosion of information onto the internet has opened the blocks that were previously in place keeping things stagnate, the data and experiments maybe out there, the only thing holding back discovery at this point maybe rigid adherence to "the way things are" and the younger generations maybe finally seeing through this.

Northcoaster

Quote from: kingotnw on July 24, 2015, 01:36:28 AM
I would agree with that. I just mean as far as anything that most were willing to even entertain as fact, it was all passed off as either fiction, or something that hit a brick wall and was a misstep in the first place. Now, suddenly, you have quite a lot of physicists willing to not only talk about it as something more than hypothetical, but something that they seem fairly certain of its validity.

Maybe it's a generational thing. Now we have a new, more open minded generation of physicists that are beginning to be in positions of authority.

QuoteThis machine was believed to have great power. Descriptions state that the device was made of heavy metal, around 9 feet wide and up to 15 feet high and had a bell like shape. The information states that the device had two counter-rotating cylinders, filled with mercury-like liquid and had a bluish color. The mercury-like liquid was referred to as “Xerum 25” and was stored in special flasks. Other liquids were added, such as light metal, with thorium and beryllium peroxides.

This device emitted strong and dangerous radiation, which often caused the scientists health problems. Scientists suffered from sleep deprivation, dizziness and some even died due to radiation poisoning. Witkowski speculates that the area around the Wenceslaus mine was used for testing Die Glocke and its anti-gravity powers. Many different proposals were made about the machines ultimate goal, all connected with generating phenomena. It was said that it can generate wormholes even.

Northcoaster

Yeah, I'm going to be sorely lacking sleep tomorrow. Dammit. This stuff is too fascinating.

Art or RCH need to bring Peter on...so much has been dug up since he last spoke to him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2qrl6Q2rk

HumanBeing

Quote from: kingotnw on July 24, 2015, 01:22:28 AM
I like Richard as a guest himself, but he seems to be running over his guest quite a bit right now. I'm very into the topic though so he's holding me as of now.

I'm really enjoying tonight's show and the conversation between RHC and Farrell.
Very interesting topic and both guys seem knowledgeable on the subjects being discussed.

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 24, 2015, 02:31:22 AM

I'm really enjoying tonight's show and the conversation between RHC and Farrell.
Very interesting topic and both guys seem knowledgeable on the subjects being discussed.

Farrell's got plenty to explain and talk of....great guest!

paranominal

This has been a great show tonight! I wasn't sure about this after the first couple of shows but he is getting better each night. I like it!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: paranominal on July 24, 2015, 02:53:16 AM
This has been a great show tonight! I wasn't sure about this after the first couple of shows but he is getting better each night. I like it!

Totally agree.

Morgus

Tonight's show was the best for RCH so far this week - and no technical problems for the first time too.
No callers yet, but Richard mentioned yesterday that he hopes to have the bugs worked out for callers next week.

Chine

Popped in to read comments on how everyone is enjoying this show. From what I'm reading it's worth listening if up that late and wide awake after Art. Trying to adjust but hard when I have to be up and at em the next morning.