• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on January 15, 2018, 02:15:45 PM
Hmm...

A Richard C. Hoagland Comic Book would obviously be a BIG hit. It could pull in millions of guffaws and maybe even make a few Internet$.

Well, he already has the superhero hair. His superpowers are the ability to manipulate the torsion field with a watch and delaying and confusing people by constantly interrupting them.

crankshaft

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
I'm just glad that RCH interrupted with a "in a tunnel" when Neal was going into his explanation of the difference between gravity and pressure using an analogy of "going through a mountain."

Yep. I saw that in a movie once. It was obviously a movie about the very talented and skilled RCH but unfortunately the lead actor was too suave and polished to accurately portray RCH. I think it was called "the adventures of Buckeroo Bansai across 19.5 dimensions" or something along those lines. 

Theadora

Quote from: expat on January 14, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
So the "Deep State" allowed that show to go ahead... there's a surprise.

Hoagland is a liar.
________
Sunday, October 8, 2017
Las Vegas massacre
James Concannon writes...

http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/10/robert-morningstar-gets-las-vegas.html

“But even more troubling than that,” he said, “I’ve been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information, regarding terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident.”

Without providing details, Perry explained ISIS in Syria and Iraq previously claimed it had plans to attack Las Vegas, and then terrorists took credit when it happened.

The FBI said at the time that experts were puzzled by ISIS’ claim of credit.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/lawmaker-suggests-terror-links-to-las-vegas-shooting

Theadora

Quote from: expat on January 14, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
So the "Deep State" allowed that show to go ahead... there's a surprise.

Hoagland is a liar.

Devastating Earthquakes likely, between now and February 9th, 2018,
as result of the Blue Moon - Blood Moon - Super Moon, eclipse, on January 31st, 2018.
(Based upon methodology developed by the late, Jim Berkland.)

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2018-january-31

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on January 20, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
Devastating Earthquakes likely, between now and February 9th, 2018,
as result of the Blue Moon - Blood Moon - Super Moon, eclipse, on January 31st, 2018.
(Based upon methodology developed by the late, Jim Berkland.)

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2018-january-31
Gorsh!  And you have only a 3/4 chance of being right based on simply covering 3 of 4 weeks of a lunar cycle!  What are the odds!?!?!

crankshaft

What are the odds that RCH will manage to claw his way onto the air tonight?

How many shows has he managed to pull out of his ass hat over the air the last few weeks? It surely has to be an all time record what with so many successes back to back like that.

For the reason mentioned above, I will now engage in a classic gambler's fallacy and bet a full ten double platinum internets, that tonight, RCH will fail to deliver more than a few minutes of actual live show.

astroguy

Quote from: crankshaft on January 20, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

How many shows has he managed to pull out of his ass hat over the air the last few weeks? It surely has to be an all time record what with so many successes back to back like that.

For the reason mentioned above, I will now engage in a classic gambler's fallacy and bet a full ten double platinum internets, that tonight, RCH will fail to deliver more than a few minutes of actual live show.

2:3 odds, I bet π*e*((3^3)^(1/4)) Quatloo.

Morgus

Quote from: crankshaft on January 20, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

I give the odds at 19:5

crankshaft

Quote from: astroguy on January 20, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
2:3 odds, I bet π*e*((3^3)^(1/4)) Quatloo.

Quote from: Morgus on January 20, 2018, 04:10:39 PM
I give the odds at 19:5

lol

Does the cosmos reveal that the odds are 19.5 for anything RCH is involved with?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on January 20, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
lol

Does the cosmos reveal that the odds are 19.5 for anything RCH is involved with?

He's going to have to bust out the accuntron to confirm. ;)

crankshaft

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
He's going to have to bust out the accuntron to confirm. ;)

Hmm... that antique 'accuntron' has to be well beyond the MTBF-on-a-good-day specs for the majority of its (discreet) components. I'd be kinda worried about crystalizing solder joints and migrating metal in the lands/traces of the ancient 'miniature' circuit board therein.

Not to mention that if that poor thing is actually vibrating at the requisite extremely high torsion field frequencies, lol, all bets are off...

Except, of course, for the bet I have against any show tonight. And I think I shall now double my bet to 20 double platinum internets, that tonight, RCH will fail to deliver more than a few minutes of actual live show.

Eh... on second thought, better make that 19.5 double platinum internets, I wouldn't want to run afoul of the lay of the universe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on January 20, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

Hmm... that antique 'accuntron' has to be well beyond the MTBF-on-a-good-day specs for the majority of its (discreet) components. I'd be kinda worried about crystalizing solder joints and migrating metal in the lands/traces of the ancient 'miniature' circuit board therein.

Not to mention that if that poor thing is actually vibrating at the requisite extremely high torsion field frequencies, lol, all bets are off...

Except, of course, for the bet I have against any show tonight. And I think I shall now double my bet to 20 double platinum internets, that tonight, RCH will fail to deliver more than a few minutes of actual live show.

Eh... on second thought, better make that 19.5 double platinum internets, I wouldn't want to run afoul of the lay of the universe.

Never besmirch the accutron! An alien from another dimension gave him that watch. >:(

crankshaft

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
Never besmirch the accutron! An alien from another dimension gave him that watch. >:(

So... what you imply is that the Holy Accutron is effectively immortal? That It is immune from metal fatigue, aging, and other such stuff that befalls other, more pedestrian and ancient electronic artifacts?

My question is now: "HAS RICHARD C. HOAGLAND'S ACCUTRON BEEN BLESSED BY SOME SPIRITUAL AGENCY OR EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITY OR ENTITIES?"

lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on January 20, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
So... what you imply is that the Holy Accutron is effectively immortal? That It is immune from metal fatigue, aging, and other such stuff that befalls other, more pedestrian and ancient electronic artifacts?

My question is now: "HAS RICHARD C. HOAGLAND'S ACCUTRON BEEN BLESSED BY SOME SPIRITUAL AGENCY OR EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITY OR ENTITIES?"

lol

Sorry, I was confusing him with The Green Lantern. Carry on.

albrecht

Quote from: crankshaft on January 20, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
lol

It is sort of like those "better" numerologists who can quickly "break down" a number/name into, essentially, any number they wish, depending on the circumstance. RCH can manipulate, (mis)interpret, and do "calculations" that everything comes out to 19.5 (even, after his contortions it didn't come out, quite, at 19.5 he will "round up" to get there.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
It is sort of like those "better" numerologists who can quickly "break down" a number/name into, essentially, any number they wish, depending on the circumstance. RCH can manipulate, (mis)interpret, and do "calculations" that everything comes out to 19.5 (even, after his contortions it didn't come out, quite, at 19.5 he will "round up" to get there.)

That is why our normal body temperature is 98.6

Morgus

comaphobe

their player shall not let me listen and browse on the phone at same time. what fun is that.

PS: 113331 and 113333 have occurred. 113339 is still available, yet not as collectible.

GravitySucks

Quote from: comaphobe on January 20, 2018, 11:31:41 PM
their player shall not let me listen and browse on phone at same time. what fun is that.

I can using an iphone and open the player in safari.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 20, 2018, 11:32:54 PM
I can using an iphone and open the player in safari.
Great. Now the NSA, DIA, CIA n so many others etc and NASA listening!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2018, 11:39:07 PM
Great. Now the NSA, DIA, CIA n so many others etc and NASA listening!

Like they weren't before. ::)