• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

astroguy

Quote from: Lunger on January 10, 2018, 09:33:58 PM
The window should be within a 468 hour period.
I see what you did there ... cute.

Quote from: Lunger on January 10, 2018, 09:41:33 PM
I have always wonder what kind of space-faring retards would build structures 60 miles high.  Not only 60 miles high but 60 miles high in an area that is heavily bombarded by meteors.  Everything that these guys build; on the Moon, on Mars, on Pluto is always on such a massive scale that it is so far beyond the realm of simple practicality that they must just be stupid.

Maybe its Hoaggie.
Something I haven't seen other people explicitly point out is that all this stuff is always just at the edge of the image pixel scale.  That's why it's huge, because until the last few years all our pixels were 10s to 100s of meters (or kilometers) on a side.  Hence, everything he claims to see has to be multiples of that.  "Highly coincidental."  Or, since "there are no coincidences," gosh, I guess I just explained everything!

Lunger

Quote from: astroguy on January 10, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
Something I haven't seen other people explicitly point out is that all this stuff is always just at the edge of the image pixel scale.  That's why it's huge, because until the last few years all our pixels were 10s to 100s of meters (or kilometers) on a side.  Hence, everything he claims to see has to be multiples of that.  "Highly coincidental."  Or, since "there are no coincidences," gosh, I guess I just explained everything!

I still have an old iPad 1.  Some time back I was looking at shots of the Moon on the NASA site and I am seeing this 'structure'.  Seriously looks like a building of some sort.

I take out a newer iPad with the retinal display; go to the same image from NASA's site and see that its just a very clear rock outcropping.

Everything that Hoaggie is seeing is becasue he's looking at a CRT with a standard video card. ( Not to mention that he wants to see structures )

expat

That would definitely apply to the ridiculous so-called ziggurat on the back side of the Moon:

Theadora

I have always wonder what kind of space-faring retards would build structures 60 miles high.  Not only 60 miles high but 60 miles high in an area that is heavily bombarded by meteors.  Everything that these guys build; on the Moon, on Mars, on Pluto is always on such a massive scale that it is so far beyond the realm of simple practicality that they must just be stupid.

Maybe its Hoaggie.

The skyscrapers may have been built as affordable housing, before the planet which was located between Jupiter and Mars, exploded to become the Asteroid Belt.  One wall of the D&M Pyramid, however, appears to have been melted away by an extreme burst of heat.

Theadora

Maybe its Hoaggie.

The skyscrapers may have been built as affordable housing before the planet which was located between Jupiter and Mars, exploded to become the Asteroid Belt.  One wall of the D&M Pyramid, however, appears to have been melted away by an extreme burst of heat.

https://web.archive.org/web/20071111034444/mt.net/~watcher/stones.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPt7NnhwvA

Quote from: astroguy on January 10, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
As you point out, this is Hoagland's method. He magnifies images beyond the original resolution and then shrinks them: Zoom in,  Zoom out.. The image processing software introduces artifacts that tend to be geometric and look like roads, buildings, and other structures. Hoagland is an obvious fraud. I can't believe anybody takes him seriously.

The first time I heard him on Art Bell, I copy-pasted an areal view of a MacDonalds onto a NASA photo of Mars and emailed it to Art.

expat

Hoagland claimed that an Apollo 17 pic showed a spar on the Moon. Damn if he isn't right, when you look closely.

Quote from: expat on January 11, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
Hoagland claimed that an Apollo 17 pic showed a spar on the Moon. Damn if he isn't right, when you look closely.

Yes, like this.  As for Hoagland, I don't think he has the technical skills to copy-paste. As a former museum curator working at NASA, he wouldn't have learned how. That's why he is still showing us his images after zooming way in and zooming back out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 11, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
As you point out, this is Hoagland's method. He magnifies images beyond the original resolution and then shrinks them: Zoom in,  Zoom out.. The image processing software introduces artifacts that tend to be geometric and look like roads, buildings, and other structures. Hoagland is an obvious fraud. I can't believe anybody takes him seriously.

The first time I heard him on Art Bell, I copy-pasted an areal view of a MacDonalds onto a NASA photo of Mars and emailed it to Art.

Heretic!! He used to be a science adviser I'll have you know.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 08:42:23 PM
Heretic!! He used to be a science adviser I'll have you know.
I hope he wasn't advising NASA on how to design rocket engines. I saw what he did with the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation in "Von Braun's Secret."

I'm beginning to see his appeal. His career is like a long, slow train wreck, and it's kind of fun to watch, in a morbid way.

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on January 11, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Oh, I see it now.  It's on the top of the convenience store.  I didn't know the Moon had anything other than 7-Eleven.

expat

So tonight it's Gordon White on panspermia: A topic Hoagland claimed the "Deep State" would never allow to be aired.

NOTE: Hoagland is a liar.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on January 13, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
So tonight it's Gordon White on panspermia: A topic Hoagland claimed the "Deep State" would never allow to be aired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6lTSPXDOAI

Morgus

Quote from: expat on January 13, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

Well it isn't show time yet, "Technical problems" could still cause the show to be cancelled again...  8)

trostol

Quote from: Morgus on January 13, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
Well it isn't show time yet, "Technical problems" could still cause the show to be cancelled again...  8)

;D ;D ;D

crankshaft

What are the odds tonight that RCH will claw his way onto the air?

SciFiAuthor

Hmm, this guest apparently talks about panspermia and pig/chimp hybrids. That's quite a combo.

crankshaft

Looks like RCH managed to claw his way back onto the air after all. Audio quality is poor and he sounds tired. Par.

Morgus

Hoagie just said that some people say "Hoagland, your nuts!" ;)

crankshaft

RCH interrupts yet again and again and again. He almost choked on Al Beedo. It was worth a half braap.

astroguy

Reading the commends on BlogTalk from the Wilcock show is great.  Here's one of my favorites: "Very frustrating when a show host uses his guest as a platform to pontificate and 'dazzle' the audience with his own pet subjects. This is a Hoagland vanity piece, not an interwiew with David Wilcock."  Nailed it.

Jackstar

I greatly enjoy these posts of yours that I totally agree with you 100%. Their rarity only enhances this effect.

SciFiAuthor

Big problem with directed panspermia is how to keep spores viable for millions of years traveling through deep space.

crankshaft

This guest is hard to interrupt. Hoagland gets frustrated and loses his momentum. If he says oooooo mmmmyyyyy ggggooooooddddd like that one more time, I will finish this bottle of scotch and start screaming.