• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 05, 2015, 06:45:53 PM
Because they want to turn it into the same kind of shit-pile they left. What sane individual wouldn't want to do it.

Yah, though why I cannot fathom. Worse, to me, is that we have leaders and politicians who are seeking to "turn us into the same kind of shit-pile they left." For some cheap votes, some cheaper labor, or just because they harbor some grudge against the country.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2015, 04:06:33 PM
It is a crazy, mixed-up world
I agree, where boys will be girls and girls will be boys.....

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on October 05, 2015, 06:29:22 PM
I scored a -310.  Whaaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaaa.  I am extremely oppressed.

It's because you pack a pink piece.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 05, 2015, 11:26:48 PM
I agree, where boys will be girls and girls will be boys.....
Well, here, I guess general contractors are happy because new weird bathrooms rules (and so some work.) Crazy stuff. Btw, hope you better and any news if still moving to the inland empire and the great nw?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2015, 12:07:54 AM
Well, here, I guess general contractors are happy because new weird bathrooms rules (and so some work.) Crazy stuff. Btw, hope you better and any news if still moving to the inland empire and the great nw?
Still in the works brother.  When it comes through I will be coming up solo for a couple of months.  I'll PM as things develop.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2015, 04:06:33 PM
It is a crazy, mixed-up world when students have more sense that their teachers and administrators. In this case, again, the principle banned "America Day" because he didn't want to offend people. The kids ignored him. And though wearing flags as costumes or clothes arguably is disrespectful I admire the students for not putting up the politically correct non-sense. What immigrant would be offended? If they don't like the country why did they move here?
http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/schools/kids-wear-red-white-and-blue-in-spite-of-no/article_887a4633-8d20-55ba-afbf-8130d199867c.html

Surprise, surprise.  Making much ado about nothing.
What the hell is "America Day", anyway?  That's just some jingoistic bullshit meant to bully people into what some feel being an American is all about.  Typical conservative pecker measuring.  Coming up short again?

Every day in this country is "America Day".  We don't need stupid shows and sanctimonious rallies to prove our love of country.  To that end, kids should be allowed to wear red white and blue every day (unless there is a school uniform code) or never at all if they so choose.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2015, 09:22:07 PM
Yah, though why I cannot fathom. Worse, to me, is that we have leaders and politicians who are seeking to "turn us into the same kind of shit-pile they left." For some cheap votes, some cheaper labor, or just because they harbor some grudge against the country.

Or maybe they want to be the "shining city on the hill" Reagan proclaimed, welcoming all begruding none.  Perhaps they read the plaque on the Statue of Liberty and had the gall to believe it.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

No one read the disclaimer saying; "Valid for all immigrants excluding tired, poor, brown, yellow, black, non-white, non-Christian, non-wealthy, non-healthy, non-male, non-Birchist, non-gun loving and Irish.  Offer valid through December 31, 1899."

Liberal educators failed to read us that part.

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 06, 2015, 01:35:56 PM
Or maybe they want to be the "shining city on the hill" Reagan proclaimed, welcoming all begruding none.  Perhaps they read the plaque on the Statue of Liberty and had the gall to believe it.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

No one read the disclaimer saying; "Valid for all immigrants excluding tired, poor, brown, yellow, black, non-white, non-Christian, non-wealthy, non-healthy, non-male, non-Birchist, non-gun loving and Irish.  Offer valid through December 31, 1899."

Liberal educators failed to read us that part.
And I thought the leftists these days didn't like Zionists, yet you quote from Lazarus. And then from Reagen (via John Winthrop!) Haven't you heard that the Puritans were the most evil; even above those war-mongering, Palestinian-killing Zionists and arguably as bad as Reagen himself? :o In any event some statute gifted by the French and some poem are not law, thankfully. Doors have been open too long and we have enough problems to deal with without importing more problems.

albrecht

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/us/illinois-district-violated-transgender-students-rights-us-says.html?_r=0

No surprise considering the administration and odd fascination/priorities with this type of issue over anything else. But still shows why schools should be locally controlled and funded. And why so much money is spent ligating and prosecuting such trivialities.

Also we have learned by her admission, finally, that Rachel Dolezal was born white.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2015, 01:13:37 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/us/illinois-district-violated-transgender-students-rights-us-says.html?_r=0

No surprise considering the administration and odd fascination/priorities with this type of issue over anything else. But still shows why schools should be locally controlled and funded. And why so much money is spent ligating and prosecuting such trivialities.

Also we have learned by her admission, finally, that Rachel Dolezal was born white.
Oh, yeah? Well...
http://youtu.be/rfAvQp-Uk5I

albrecht

So a prominent activist who is against the Redskins name chooses to go in blackface for Halloween. Always a funny thing, as Ted Danson will tell you. Who are we supposed to protest and complain against since he is an Indian and fighting for the removal/change of the Redskins name but then does this? I'll blame institutional racism and white people.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2015, 10:57:55 AM
Simply amazing.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNIVERSITY_OF_MISSOURI_TURMOIL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-09-11-24-09

Like any of those two-legged ticks are paying tuiton to begin with.

Butler's hunger strike was the Sharpton hunger strike, where water and bread were consumed. Some hunger strike.

bateman

I'm still trying to figure out what the MU president's crime was, other than being white.

bateman

"Who decides when speech is offensive?"
"WHEN IT OFFENDS MEEEE"

These kids go to YALE, yet they can't grasp the simplest of concepts & argue like toddlers.

https://youtu.be/gM-VE8r7MSI

"Other people have rights too, not just you." I really don't think that sank in.

Juan

As Ayn Rand wrote in the 60s, the purpose of all of this is to get folks used to the idea of mob rule. And not Black Sabbath's.

akwilly

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2015, 06:01:30 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the MU president's crime was, other than being white.
So if the protesters ever go out and get a job are they expecting to start trouble and stage a mass walk out until the CEO or whatever is fired? I wouldn't hire any of the people. They have a victim mentality that I will never understand. Just like Skinheads or KKK people they always blame others for their lack of success.

Eddie Coyle

It's great placating a group of do shits that bring down the university's collective GPA about 2 full points. LaQueefah, Crackvilia, Doonuthin and Yowalletnow. Let them leave. Drop athletic programs and be free of their stench and tyranny. They're separatists...who won't separate.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 09, 2015, 09:19:38 PM
   It's great placating a group of do shits that bring down the university's collective GPA about 2 full points. LaQueefah, Crackvilia, Doonuthin and Yowalletnow. Let them leave. Drop athletic programs and be free of their stench and tyranny.

Interestingly the athletic program got my university's President fired. Hahaha. I don't say drop athletics and sports programs but drop scholarship unless academically qualified under normal conditions as every other student and keep it amateur. So will the performance of the sports suffer? Maybe, but still people will come and it would certainly make the schools and neighborhoods safer. Be more honest to the institution and idea of learning. And since it will be a level playing field between schools alumni will still come to games and give money. Heck, they might even give more if they see people like themselves were playing. For those talents unable to meet the standards simply have development leagues for the NBA, NFL, etc or academies like they have for soccer in Europe/UK. They don't "pretend" thugs, or just not teachable, are students, or academically viable, simply because they have athletic skills. But, IF, they practice and really have talent they can become elite athletes and make more money than university graduates. Of course most won't but some will and at least not dilute the learning process, contribute to racial tensions or crimes on campus, and not be fooled into thinking they are going to make the NFL because they got a free-ride to college. This, of course, won't happen because much money is generated (at certain schools) by the Program and it pays for the ladies's sports, the NCAA doesn't want to relinquish power to the Pros, and society, in general sees sports as a "loophole" to get diversity on campus.

Eddie Coyle

Wait until Jan 20, 2017, when the Mau-Mau millennials don't have a black prez for the first time since 2009. Then their "itis" will be even worse than today.

popple

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2015, 06:06:50 PM
"Who decides when speech is offensive?"
"WHEN IT OFFENDS MEEEE"

These kids go to YALE, yet they can't grasp the simplest of concepts & argue like toddlers.

https://youtu.be/gM-VE8r7MSI

"Other people have rights too, not just you." I really don't think that sank in.

It's generation ME

Eddie Coyle

It's important to remember that freedom of speech does not come from Africa.

Actually, neither do separately as well. (Click, click,click)

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 09, 2015, 10:54:52 PM
  It's important to remember that freedom of speech does not come from Africa.

Actually, neither do separately as well. (Click, click,click)
As I said now, what, almost a decade ago, if you want to look at America's future under this character Obama, and other of his ilk, look to Africa. Places like Rhodesia, the "Rainbow Nation," and etc. Epic disease rates, rape, crime, ethnic conflict, border insecurity, violence, crazy policies, corruption- even genocide in some areas of the land once Europeans left. But those two were, formerly first world countries, with infrastructure and were feeding the rest of the Dark Continent, not to be PC, and now? Welcome to Obamaland.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2015, 11:10:12 PM
As I said now, what, almost a decade ago, if you want to look at America's future under this character Obama, and other of his ilk, look to Africa. Places like Rhodesia, the "Rainbow Nation," and etc. Epic disease rates, rape, crime, ethnic conflict, border insecurity, violence, crazy policies, corruption- even genocide in some areas of the land once Europeans left. But those two were, formerly first world countries, with infrastructure and were feeding the rest of the Dark Continent, not to be PC, and now? Welcome to Obamaland.

Martin Meredith's books should be required reading about the perils of post-Colonial Africa. South Africa is the murder, rape, carjacking, AIDS capital of the world. And it wasn't in 1987.

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2015, 06:01:30 PM

That cat was fucked.  Didn't matter what color he was.  Whatever he might have done may not be what he was allowed to do.  If he had done absolutely everything he could have, it wouldn't have been enough or the right thing.  (whatever 'it' might be in the troubled and tortured minds of the delicate young flowers that make up the student body)

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 09, 2015, 08:47:47 PM
  You love accusing me of being an on the dole psycho.

But what if it's TRUE? Trains leaving Boston's South Station every day down your way.

Yet you cannot deny being an "on the dole psycho".  Or a drunken loser who has nothing better in his (?) life than threatening an anonymous poster.  On a paranormal website.

Wait, do you think this is Paranormal Date?  What a fuckup!