• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Atlantis off Cuba

Started by henge0stone, May 25, 2015, 07:14:43 AM

henge0stone

Does anyone know what happened to this story? It surfaced around 2001 and LMH talked to a lot of Cubans about pyramid structures off cuba, NOT the Bimini road btw something different. Has it been debunked? They said National Geographic was looking into it but with C2C  who knows.

Yorkshire pud

I don't wish to hi jack this, but does anyone know if the Millennium Falcon UFO in the Baltic Sea has been recovered yet?

Wintermute

Chewbacca went after it and was eaten by the Loch Ness Monster.

Paradox

You might find some new to you info here.

henge0stone

Sounds like they just gave up on it without looking further. It would be nice if someone followed up and actually went down there.

I'm not usually one to cite Wikipedia but I'll make an exception here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_underwater_city

i recall watching this when it was on television. it's a good watch. here is part one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZkDjbWuNzA

i sent an email off to lmh as she was one researching it for art. I'll let you know if I get a response.

it really wouldn't be that big of a deal if there were such structures found. there are many temples, cities and pyramids in central and south america. these kind of structures are found all over the world. mexico has the largest known pyramid in the world.  8)

Juan Cena

Maybe they should try looking for Atlantis in the Bahamas instead.

henge0stone

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 28, 2015, 02:55:59 PM
it really wouldn't be that big of a deal if there were such structures found. there are many temples, cities and pyramids in central and south america. these kind of structures are found all over the world. mexico has the largest known pyramid in the world.  8)

Agreed espiecally if you see how close that area is to mainland central America. Still the idea of structures down that far is interesting. I can't believe everyone just gave up on it without going down there. Well I guess I can believe it since we haven't sent anything else to Europa despite it being the only planet that has water other than Earth.

Quote from: henge0stone on May 30, 2015, 08:14:53 AM
Agreed espiecally if you see how close that area is to mainland central America. Still the idea of structures down that far is interesting. I can't believe everyone just gave up on it without going down there. Well I guess I can believe it since we haven't sent anything else to Europa despite it being the only planet that has water other than Earth.

http://www.space.com/29487-nasa-europa-mission-science.html

VtaGeezer

Since they won't let a 3rd party verify it, its probably BS.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 31, 2015, 07:40:15 PM

The slashing of NASA's budget was one of the big reasons I didn't vote for Obama in 2012. (Not that I voted for him in 08, but that's neither here nor there)

Centurion40

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 28, 2015, 03:05:06 PM
Maybe they should try looking for Atlantis in the Bahamas instead.

I volunteer to go on a full scale, multi-week investigation (so long as someone sponsors me), beginning mid-January 2016.  I will stay, on-site, until the money runs out or I run out of vacation (whichever comes first).  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 01, 2015, 11:20:57 PM
The slashing of NASA's budget was one of the big reasons I didn't vote for Obama in 2012. (Not that I voted for him in 08, but that's neither here nor there)

Well, obviously they didn't need any more money to come up with that impulse drive that they invented sixteen years ago and then sat on.

I hope NASA gets cancer. I mean, more cancer.

albrecht

Quote from: ASC on August 09, 2015, 02:58:12 PM
very interesting. thanks for sharing that
I emailed LMH about it since it is right up her alley. I'm beginning to think that the comic strip BC was right and our ancestors just say around hammering on stones. They are found in so many areas of the world. Of course there was less to do back then but still surprises me that they would have the time (having to hunt, find food, or deal with crops and it must have taken many, many years even decades for some of this stuff to be built with limited tools. But I have a modern perspective, it wasn't too long ago that Cathedrals and Castles would be build and no worker, or even those who gave money to build them, would ever see their completion.

pate

Quote from: henge0stone on May 27, 2015, 05:31:59 PM
Sounds like they just gave up on it without looking further...

Fooking effa-bee-eye totally modus operandi (sp).

Deny, obsucate (er) and another thing...

BASTIGES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4WDdyio5W0

Art

I do remember the Cuban story, but I don't know how the Greeks would've known about an Atlantis off the coast of Cuba and not know about anything else in the Western Hemisphere.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 01, 2015, 11:20:57 PM

A 5% decrease on average over 8 years (compared to the previous 8 years, in constant dollars) is not a brutal Friday the 13th slashing.     But I agree that it's criminally low compared to the amount of money we spend to "kill people and break things."