• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

LMH Dreamland weather changes reports make me want to die

Started by henge0stone, March 07, 2015, 02:03:53 PM

henge0stone

Hearing newer Dreamlands (past 96 ) on the new archive and I have to say once LMH started reporting on weather changes and environmental crap she should have gone. Dreamland was Art's paranormal/strange topic only show and her environmental reports at the beginning were so boring I had to skip her segments. She was on the top of her game back when she got the Bigfoot Screams but she really screwed the pooch later on.

Juan Cena

I actually prefer hearing LMH talking about the Earth changes stuff as opposed most of the paranormal stuff she talks about. Mostly because the paranormal stuff tends to be mostly the same-old-same-old UFO and cattle mutilation reports that where the persons interviewed say the same thing over and over again.

henge0stone

She did a lot more than Cattle Mutilations. There was the Bigfoot scream, Art's parts, hunting the Chupa, Hale Bopp and other space related stories. She did a lot of UFO sighting but they were all different reports. Maybe it's just me but a different interview of a UFO or Bigfoot sighting at the start of each show was cool, I never get tired of those quick reports.