• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Kelt

AN overturned car?

Shit, you should see what Michigan State fans do when they lose a game.

Not sure Obama has much reason to be involved in what appears to be pissed locals in one state. Seems to be a local, not Federal, issue.

If the flames of revolution start to threaten the Union, however.... well, now....

AN overturned car and a tear-gas response... shit, that's hardly a national emergency.

jazmunda

Y'all should move to Australia. We've only got big spiders and 9 of the worlds most venomous snakes.

Kelt

Quote from: jazmunda on November 24, 2014, 09:30:07 PM
Y'all should move to Australia. We've only got big spiders and 9 of the worlds most venomous snakes.

And women second only to Swedish Chicks.

Oh... Looting going on.  That's always helpful. 

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on November 24, 2014, 09:30:07 PM
Yah, but y'all what used to be called the "yellow menace" (I think Fu Manchu has, actually perfected his fountain of youth formula and Is the super-secret head of the Chinese commie party.) And you gpt those abo agitators (I was shocked reading a scholastic magazine of a nephew and questioned it. Apparently Ayer's Rock been renamed to some gobbledygook?  That is almost as bad as Pluto being demoted as a planet!

Eddie Coyle

Looting a beauty shop.

Judging by the daily pictures, a beauty shop in Ferguson seems ironic.

Kelt

Quote from: eddie dean on November 24, 2014, 09:38:43 PM
tear gassing the cnn journalist?
Thats okay, right?  ::)

To balance that, the protesters just battered a journalist over the head with a brick :)

No-one likes the Papparazzi.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 09:24:09 PM
Not sure Obama has much reason to be involved

Guess today's half dozen fundraisers didn't take AF1 through Fergie. Shame.

albrecht

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 09:42:21 PM

To balance that, the protesters just battered a journalist over the head with a brick :)

No-one likes the Papparazzi.
Shock jocks. "reporters" want that street cred on all sides. My police scanner just had "large group of looters at the Family Dollar. I love the logic of "youths."

Gd5150

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2014, 09:40:35 PM
      Looting a beauty shop.

Great, now the price on fake nails and hair will go through the roof.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 24, 2014, 09:53:32 PM

Great, now the price on fake nails and hair will go through the roof.

I should have taken that stock tip from that Asian girl who walks on my back.

@*** THIS JUST IN ***

...President Obama signs executive order 11486 which effectively turns officer Darren Wilson over to the New Black Panther Party

Well, this is a very interesting development

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on November 24, 2014, 09:53:29 PM
My police scanner just had "large group of looters at the Family Dollar."

CNN Reporter: "A large group of angry gentle giants running through the streets armed with what look to be .99 cent plungers"

Eddie Coyle

Stealing cheap shit from a convenience store is the provenance of this whole thing, so the looting is a nice touch.

littlechris

Its pretty sad to see these people destroying their own neighborhood.  :'(

Kelt

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 24, 2014, 09:57:15 PM
@*** THIS JUST IN ***

...President Obama signs executive order 11486 which effectively turns officer Darren Wilson over to the New Black Panther Party

Well, this is a very interesting development

... not sure if serious.

I've been caught by the famed "Bellgab gallows humour" once today already.

sydtron

Are we surprised?   Furgeson round 37. Is taking place.
Nat Guard needs to step in and take control.   Wonder how much time "Dave" will give this story tonight? 
Art would have taken calls!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: littlechris on November 24, 2014, 10:05:07 PM
Its pretty sad to see these people destroying their own neighborhood.  :'(

Property values sinking so much, that's it's become Section 4 housing.

Gd5150

Quote from: sydtron on November 24, 2014, 10:07:54 PM
Wonder how much time "Dave" will give this story tonight? 

Art may have gone as far as pulling an all-nighter. Noory...it's gonna be a greatest hits with UFO Phil.

bateman

Commissioner Bratton & other NYPD officials splattered with fake blood in Times Square

Kelt

Living near Detroit I often drive through neighbourhoods that were set on fire in the 60s... never repaired or demolished, fifty years later they just sit there rotting in on themselves in vast, depopulated swathes.

Why people do this shit is beyond me, but then I'm not in their position, so what do I know?

The General

Facts just don't seem to matter to anyone anymore.

Brown's parents are "profoundly disappointed". Disappointed in what? Disappointed in their son for assaulting a police officer?  No.

They are disappointed because an innocent police officer was not falsely charged for a crime he did not commit. Yet they claim they want "justice". Obviously, they don't.

albrecht

Quote from: sydtron on November 24, 2014, 10:07:54 PM
Are we surprised?   Furgeson round 37. Is taking place.
Nat Guard needs to step in and take control.   Wonder how much time "Dave" will give this story tonight? 
Hasn't Dave claimed to visit the town? Considering his new hometown and his vast experience with racial, ethnic strife (over hearing conversations from immigrants from the Levant and Middle-East and thusly becoming an "expert" on those matters many decades later) he could personally quell this looting. Maybe he and Tommy drive around in a nice old topless Chevelle like a parade with a megaphone??

Kelt

Toys R Us being looted.

With Christmas coming up, what better way of expressing your disgust at the Grand Jury verdict than by stealing all the stuff on your kids' list for Santa Claus?

My sympathy for the brave people of Ferguson increases with each store looted.

littlechris

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 10:23:23 PM
Toys R Us being looted.

With Christmas coming up, what better way of expressing your disgust at the Grand Jury verdict than by stealing all the stuff on your kids' list for Santa Claus?

WOW

albrecht

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 10:23:23 PM
Toys R Us being looted.

Store manager should pulled a Soviet-type option. (Though unsure if, really, it was true.) And only kidding...just leave out a bunch of "haunted dolls" in the store for them to take home to their bastard brood. Then Joshua P. Warren (don't leave out the period) could have a show about the after effect.
http://www.nytimes.com/1985/12/10/opinion/soviet-toys-of-death.html

popple

When these people are styling their new weave or watching their child play with their new christmas toy are they gonna forget the fact the only reason they got those is cause someone was shot? :-\