• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Machine that communicates with the dead?

Started by talbertmorton, November 17, 2014, 11:06:04 PM

talbertmorton

Hi all! Can any of you remember the name of the gentleman who crafted a machine that communicated with the dead? Can't remember if it was telephone or radio, but there were some very creepy voices buried in the static. Thanks.

are  you talking about the 1st hour of a ghost to ghost with art bell and he played recordings from this man who was already dead who had recorded them before his own death.

There were are few "Ghost machines" that I can remember being on with Art.

There was even that guy with those things you plug in that are supposed to keep bugs out of your house, he allegedly used them to trap a ghost.

talbertmorton

It's possible that was the episode. What I do remember is that this man who created this machine had long, intensive conversations with spirits about the afterlife. I believe most of his conversations were with one entity.

jazmunda

Also I should warn you that like many topics on Coast to Coast it had been proven to be or is strongly believed to be a hoax. You might want to keep that in mind if you were considering building one of these devices to talk to a dear departed granny.

bateman

I used a device known as a telephone to communicate with a radio host whose brain has been dead for some time.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on November 17, 2014, 11:50:55 PM
I used a device known as a telephone to communicate with a radio host whose brain has been dead for some time.

The Spiricom is more eloquent and articulate than Jorch.

cweb

I remember there being something similar called "Frank's Box," except it scanned AM frequencies. It also helped trigger the whole "EVP" thing and bred amateur audio engineers with questionable results.

Frank passed away this autumn.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaron-sagers/inventor-of-franks-box-gh_b_5689238.html