• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 07, 2016, 04:31:57 PM
But never fear, HMH is safe; this will never get past the DOJ Pretorians. When she's elected, the evidence will probably disappear due to clerical ot IT error.  Oops!

Yes, but then they'll mysteriously show up in a briefcase in the White House.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 07, 2016, 05:10:58 PM
Good, so if Trump's case isn't all that important, let's have it before the election. The plaintiffs have a right to have their case tried in as speedy a fashion as possible.

On 'date certain.'  If the Obama DOJ is preventing prosecution of Hillary Clinton (which you have no credible evidence for, just unsubstantiated allegations) why should I or the plaintiffs expect that if Trump becomes President this case would be allowed to go forward while he's President.
Being obtuse is no excuse.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 07, 2016, 05:10:58 PM
Good, so if Trump's case isn't all that important, let's have it before the election. The plaintiffs have a right to have their case tried in as speedy a fashion as possible.

On 'date certain.'  If the Obama DOJ is preventing prosecution of Hillary Clinton (which you have no credible evidence for, just unsubstantiated allegations) why should I or the plaintiffs expect that if Trump becomes President this case would be allowed to go forward while he's President.
What relevance is some civil lawsuit against Trump with regard to a criminal investigation into some aspects of Billary's use of a private, unauthorized server and subsequent hack by Guccifer (and likely others) that released classified information?

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2016, 06:04:40 PM
What relevance is some civil lawsuit against Trump with regard to a criminal investigation into some aspects of Billary's use of a private, unauthorized server and subsequent hack by Guccifer (and likely others) that released classified information?

That the trial into the lawsuit has been delayed by the judge until after the election.  I can throw out unsubstantiated allegations as well: Donald Trump paid the judge off.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 07, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
That the trial into the lawsuit has been delayed by the judge until after the election.  I can throw out unsubstantiated allegations as well: Donald Trump paid the judge off.
Then the DA should investigate. I still don't understand how some civil, or even criminal case as you allege, regarding Trump has anything to do with government's criminal investigation into Billary's private server, handling of classified material, the Guccifer hack, deletion, and cover-up? Frankly I think there should be more investigations into their Foundation and connections with speaking fees and State Dept policies, in addition to the general operation of the Foundation. But I don't think anyone wants to go there because they all, well many, do the same type of things post-office (or in office.) And also why a convicted pedophile had 21 different contact numbers for Bill on his phone and flight records show that Bill traveled on his Lolita Express. I'm guessing people don't want to investigate and cut Epstein a deal due to those rumors of how he had hidden cameras in his places and so many "connected" people had contact with him.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Ruteger

Hillary Clinton is not the problem. The problem is with the idiots that will vote for her. We can replace politicians, but not an idiotic electorate.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Ruteger on May 07, 2016, 07:47:15 PM
Hillary Clinton is not the problem. The problem is with the idiots that will vote for her. We can replace politicians, but not an idiotic electorate.

Unless of course you are volunteering for a suicide mission...

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2016, 07:16:45 PM
Then the DA should investigate. I still don't understand how some civil, or even criminal case as you allege, regarding Trump has anything to do with government's criminal investigation into Billary's private server, handling of classified material, the Guccifer hack, deletion, and cover-up? Frankly I think there should be more investigations into their Foundation and connections with speaking fees and State Dept policies, in addition to the general operation of the Foundation. But I don't think anyone wants to go there because they all, well many, do the same type of things post-office (or in office.) And also why a convicted pedophile had 21 different contact numbers for Bill on his phone and flight records show that Bill traveled on his Lolita Express. I'm guessing people don't want to investigate and cut Epstein a deal due to those rumors of how he had hidden cameras in his places and so many "connected" people had contact with him.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Why should the DA investigate?  If it's not obvious that Trump bribed the judge, you must be obtuse.

Who needs evidence?  My opinions are more accurate than evidence.  The evidence has all been destroyed anyway.

DanTSX

If a Hillary PAC wants to pay me $1M, I will stop by non stop support for trump,mand support Hillary.

I'll even throw in a free speech to Goldman Sachs

Hillary is a vile cunt.

She should be the face of the "end suffragette" movement.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 08, 2016, 08:42:18 AM
Hillary is a vile cunt.
The vile cunt community will hate you for upgrading the Hillary to their ranks.

NowhereInTime

Hitlery is a monster.  She's so ensconced in her cocoon of triangulation she doesn't even know which way she's spinning.  She should change her campaign slogan from "I'm with her" to "It's all about her" because that part of her platform is the only rock solid in her world on intangibles. 

albrecht

More emails have "disappeared."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-found-hillary-clintons-senior-staffer-state-department/story?id=38989504
Why doesn't the DOJ or Congress subpoena some of the "alphabet agencies" that are supposedly monitoring and data-mining all our emails, including Congress- and wouldn't surprise me considering the sort of rivalry- the State Dept?

Robert

Quote from: Ruteger on May 07, 2016, 07:47:15 PMHillary Clinton is not the problem. The problem is with the idiots that will vote for her.
Not complete idiots.  I think the main reason she's had some support is that people have been hoping that with her in the White House, it'd be Bill who'd be pulling the strings.

Doesn't matter, though -- the Democrats are going to nominate Biden.

chefist

I curious if this thread will even get to 2 pages...right now it appears that she is not attracting much political interest in her policies or view points...on BellGab or anywhere else for that matter!

Little Hater

I'd say it's because the only thing interesting about Clinton is the question of whether she'll be indicted before the election. Other than that, she's just a known quantity and the certain Democratic nominee, so she doesn't attract the excitement Trump, or even Sanders, do.

SredniVashtar

I wish a real Hillahater would summarise why they find  her so objectionable, and give substantive reasons not just conservative radio talking points. I have no opinion either way, but it often seems that women are more harshly criticised in politics compared to men, and typically shifty politicking is made to be more heinous than it actually is.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 10, 2016, 09:17:43 AM
I wish a real Hillahater would summarise why they find  her so objectionable, and give substantive reasons not just conservative radio talking points. I have no opinion either way, but it often seems that women are more harshly criticised in politics compared to men, and typically shifty politicking is made to be more heinous than it actually is.

That's pure bullshit...CNN (Clinton News Network) is a 24/7 bash on Trump and Republicans...you mean "criticized" old boy...

Post #3 in the new thread and the gender card has already been played...that must be a new record...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2016, 09:25:37 AM
That's pure bullshit...CNN (Clinton News Network) is a 24/7 bash on Trump and Republicans...you mean "criticized" old boy...

Post #3 in the new thread and the gender card has already been played...that must be a new record...

I always spell my 'ises' with an 's', that's how I roll. The other way is a transatlantic barbarism of more recent vintage which I don't countenance. I don't wish to pull rank on you, old top, but you can't tell an Englishman how to speak or spell the language proper when you are a mere colonial.

I'm far too important to waste my time watching TV (it's not for watching, it's for being on) so I have no idea about that, but I did refer to 'radio' specifically, which is mostly to the right, is it not? Air America folded because of lack of interest, and most of the current hosts that come to mind are to the right of centre, if not to the right of Mussolini.

I wasn't playing the gender card either, merely giving my perception. I doubt she's more than your garden-variety slippery politician, but her faults are magnified when her lady parts are added to the equation.

You do have a habit of missing the point which is entirely adorable, by the way.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 10, 2016, 09:49:12 AM
I always spell my 'ises' with an 's', that's how I roll. The other way is a transatlantic barbarism of more recent vintage which I don't countenance. I don't wish to pull rank on you, old top, but you can't tell an Englishman how to speak or spell the language proper when you are a mere colonial.

I'm far too important to waste my time watching TV (it's not for watching, it's for being on) so I have no idea about that, but I did refer to 'radio' specifically, which is mostly to the right, is it not? Air America folded because of lack of interest, and most of the current hosts that come to mind are to the right of centre, if not to the right of Mussolini.

I wasn't playing the gender card either, merely giving my perception. I doubt she's more than your garden-variety slippery politician, but her faults are magnified when her lady parts are added to the equation.

You do have a habit of missing the point which is entirely adorable, by the way.

Man I tells ya...she is as slimy as they come...that is why Bernie is doing so well against her...if the primary system was not no corrupt, Bernie would probably beat her in a fair race...

Her pathetic black accent she puts on at events pandering to African Americans is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard...

https://youtu.be/bWRoEpYuHwI

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2016, 09:54:54 AM
Man I tells ya...she is as slimy as they come...that is why Bernie is doing so well against her...if the primary system was not no corrupt, Bernie would probably beat her in a fair race...

Her pathetic black accent she puts on at events pandering to African Americans is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard...

You may be correct, but I can't think of a single politician who can't be accused of the same thing - they equivocate and hedge all the time to avoid being pinned down. It only means she is another politician, as far as I can see. I'm genuinely interested to know, in detail, what the problem is with her, beyond personal dislike. Otherwise it looks like shadows on the wall, where everything is exaggerated and we never see the real picture.

Y'all be jealous of the hot sauce Hillary carries on her person, at ALL times!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2016, 09:54:54 AM

https://youtu.be/bWRoEpYuHwI
I wish she'd talk like that all the time.  It's much more soothing than when she's being herself.  I wonder if she could "do" SV or YP, ahem.

http://youtu.be/NJxmpTMGhU0

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2016, 10:14:04 AM
I wish she'd talk like that all the time.  It's much more soothing than when she's being herself.  I wonder if she could "do" SV or YP, ahem.

http://youtu.be/NJxmpTMGhU0

Hee hee! She looks like a "fishdog".

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 10, 2016, 09:17:43 AM

We can go all the way back to her behavior in the Watergate investigation to her investments in cattle futures, Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, her tenure as first lady, travelgate, her claims of leaving the white house "dead broke" along with having to return what they took, her handling of Benghazi, Libya, her campaign speeches and contradictions of previous speeches, all the way up the FBI investigation into her e mail activity. There's too much for one poster to cover- what interests you in particular?   

As far as the gender issue goes- why not take a look at how the women in Bill's past were treated. There was the 'war room' to crack down on so called "bimbo eruptions"- guess who allegedly ran it. Intimidation and lives ruined- quite a history.

You see her as a victim of sexism? Really?

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on May 10, 2016, 10:16:35 AM
Hee hee! She looks like a "fishdog".
I was thinking kind of like a puffer fish.  She's pretty talented.  She should at least have her own TV show.  Maybe she can co-host
"Beyond Beeeeelief" with Dave Noorie.

Quote from: pyewacket on May 10, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
We can go all the way back to her behavior in the Watergate investigation to her investments in cattle futures, Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, her tenure as first lady, travelgate, her claims of leaving the white house "dead broke" along with having to return what they took, her handling of Benghazi, Libya, her campaign speeches and contradictions of previous speeches, all the way up the FBI investigation into her e mail activity. There's too much for one poster to cover- what interests you in particular?   

As far as the gender issue goes- why not take a look at how the women in Bill's past were treated. There was the 'war room' to crack down on so called "bimbo eruptions"- guess who allegedly ran it. Intimidation and lives ruined- quite a history.

You see her as a victim of sexism? Really?

And the pantsuits! She probably castrated Bill and keeps the remains in a liquid filled jar.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2016, 10:21:24 AM
I was thinking kind of like a puffer fish.  She's pretty talented.  She should at least have her own TV show.  Maybe she can co-host
"Beyond Beeeeelief" with Dave Noorie.

He should interview her ASAP! Does Norry still have his TV show on Giam TV?