This Is BellGab: > Politics

Hillary Clinton

(1/1784) > >>

albrecht:
Bragging and laughing about getting a rapist (of a 12 year old girl) off easy. Nice lady. Note how her accent is different now and then. Before anyone criticizes me, I know that even child rapists are entitled to a vigorous defense but a lawyer doesn't have to take the case (Hillary volunteered as a "favor") and certainly someone shouldn't be laughing about getting a predator they know is guilty off!

b_dubb:

--- Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2014, 11:05:45 AM ---Bragging and laughing about getting a rapist (of a 12 year old girl) off easy. Nice lady. Note how her accent is different now and then. Before anyone criticizes me, I know that even child rapists are entitled to a vigorous defense but a lawyer doesn't have to take the case (Hillary volunteered as a "favor") and certainly someone shouldn't be laughing about getting a predator they know is guilty off!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for taking everything out of context.  And distorting the nature of what was said to suit your political agenda.  Are you going to use this for your audition to be a talking head at Faux News?

Two can play at that game

Quick Karl:

--- Quote from: b_dubb on June 21, 2014, 11:14:53 AM ---Thanks for taking everything out of context.  And distorting the nature of what was said to suit your political agenda.  Are you going to use this for your audition to be a talking head at Faux News?

--- End quote ---

How is it out of context?  What, in your opinion, is the real truth?

b_dubb:
The crime lab fucked up the evidence.  The accused may or may not have been guilty.

albrecht:

--- Quote from: b_dubb on June 21, 2014, 11:14:53 AM ---Thanks for taking everything out of context.  And distorting the nature of what was said to suit your political agenda.  Are you going to use this for your audition to be a talking head at Faux News?

--- End quote ---
Bush is bad. Got it. We agree. We don't need anymore Bush/Clintons in office.

How is volunteering to defend (with full knowledge of his guilt) a pedophile rapist as a "favor", getting him off (basically), and then discussing it and bragging/laughing about it the same as a manipulated youtube video? And even if Bush laughed (or killed Kennedy himself) why does that exonerate Hillary? Those are two separate and exclusive issues (unless the pedophile was a part of the folks on the grassy knoll or something.) This Hillary in her own words and on video, backed up by archival documents including court records.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version