• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Conventions and "Events"

Started by albrecht, May 23, 2014, 02:10:14 PM

albrecht

Has anyone ever attended of these UFO or paranormal conventions or events that guests (and George also) frequently mention or advertise? I wonder about the type of folks one would see there. I heard Douglas Dietrich talking about a "mind-control" fest coming up. I imagine that would draw some interesting folks. Would be fun to drive by in a van wearing dark sunglasses and see how they react. And do you show up to a summit if you think the government or ET is monitoring you- or even mind-controlling you?
www.MindControlSummit.com

eddie dean

Quote from: albrecht on May 23, 2014, 02:10:14 PM
Has anyone ever attended of these UFO or paranormal conventions or events that guests (and George also) frequently mention or advertise? I wonder about the type of folks one would see there. I heard Douglas Dietrich talking about a "mind-control" fest coming up. I imagine that would draw some interesting folks. Would be fun to drive by in a van wearing dark sunglasses and see how they react. And do you show up to a summit if you think the government or ET is monitoring you- or even mind-controlling you?
www.MindControlSummit.com

I'd imagine some pranksters dressed like MIB's and equiped with a microphone connected to a directional sound speaker could have a lot of fun at the mind control summit!!
http://mashable.com/2012/03/22/soundlazer-kickstarter-speaker/

Whispering at Long Distance and directional audio…:
http://youtu.be/59h4bS4O-Rs

yumyumtree

And to think--people make fun of Trekkies.

I personally would avoid any function including Douglas Dietrich.

Morgus

Just look at some of the event photos put up recently from Noory's most recent event.
That should give you an idea of the typical attendees... ;)

http://www.1190kex.com/photos/main/george-noory-at-ufo-fest-2014-390876/22598586/#/0/22598586

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 23, 2014, 05:14:16 PM
And to think--people make fun of Trekkies.

I personally would avoid any function including Douglas Dietrich.
Indeed. Though I imagine it would be a remarkable place with some really, really crazy people. Dietrich, ("spell it like the actresses or think RICH people DIET." He is a dream guest, however, for a radio host who seeks an easy night cause he will just talk and talk and jump subject to subject and thinks everything that has ever happened is a conspiracy or has an alternative history. Everything.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2014, 04:22:02 PM
Indeed. Though I imagine it would be a remarkable place with some really, really crazy people. Dietrich, ("spell it like the actresses or think RICH people DIET." He is a dream guest, however, for a radio host who seeks an easy night cause he will just talk and talk and jump subject to subject and thinks everything that has ever happened is a conspiracy or has an alternative history. Everything.

I think he's one of the biggest kooks that's been on C2C. I do think it would be fun to do some street-style photography at this event. I think it would make for some interesting images.   :o

Kelt

The  fat, balding, pasty-faced, ginger, Star Trek fan with no eyebrows could probably hook him up with a slutty.

area51drone

Quote from: b_dubb on May 25, 2014, 05:21:06 PM
never. been. laid.

LOL, the smug look on George's face says "Tonight is your night, big boy, you just don't know it yet..."

Seriously though, he looks utterly pleased to be there, doesn't he?   If I were a semi-celebrity like George, I think I would refuse to take these kinds of pictures.

McPhallus

You know things are bad when Noory is the best-dressed guy in the room.

This guy looks like he's playing Tune in Tokyo with the redheaded lady.

area51drone

Quote from: McPhallus on May 25, 2014, 09:58:32 PM
You know things are bad when Noory is the best-dressed guy in the room.

This guy looks like he's playing Tune in Tokyo with the redheaded lady.

Notice where George is looking.   I guess he wasn't after that Trekkie after all.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on May 25, 2014, 05:21:06 PM
never. been. laid.
Careful, careful now. These days never-been-laid freaks go on stabbing, shooting, and car assault sprees....