• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

fafinaf

I remember the sounds from hell clip.. wow that freaked me out when I was young

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: fafinaf on September 13, 2010, 01:14:36 AM
it gives me goosebumps every time... even today.

Chupacabra

yeah, thats a classic one. And the Bigfoot Screams

majes

There was a guy called in and explained he was sure he knew what the "sounds of hell" were.

He said he worked maintenance at the Disney theme park, and when you're in the tunnels under one of the coasters crossings, it sounds just like that lol.

Makes sense to me, but it was still spooky!!!

Welcome to CoastGab fafinaf!!!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Chupacabra on September 13, 2010, 05:50:53 AM
yeah, thats a classic one. And the Bigfoot Screams

there was one night when Art played the Bigfoot screams about 10 times.  Loved it.

Chupacabra

Marc Knight- yeah, Im having  a hard time finding that show.  :(

coastfan

Try here:

http://coast.gmms.ca/#page_C1993.html

Anomalies Audio Archives

Look the Archives, then Wild Card Pages.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on September 13, 2010, 01:49:20 AM
Quote from: fafinaf on September 13, 2010, 01:14:36 AM
it gives me goosebumps every time... even today.

SOUNDS OF HELL???

ShelliesMom

:)  Hello everyone!

I've lurked here for awhile and joined tonight.   What impressed me the most about this site (in addition to the wonderful, liberating feeling of being able to tell the truth about Noory) is the friendliness of the members and real sense of community.  I simply don't understand how people can view him as a "wonderful host".  He's terrible, pure and simple (I know I'm stating the obvious).  That "Nighthawk Zone" is absolutely nauseating.  Good for a laugh, though! ;:)

At any rate, I'm looking forward to posting a lot here and getting to know all of you!

valdez

Quote from: ShelliesMom on September 23, 2010, 03:59:01 AM

I've lurked here for awhile and joined tonight.   What impressed me the most about this site (in addition to the wonderful, liberating feeling of being able to tell the truth about Noory) is the friendliness of the members and real sense of community.  I simply don't understand how people can view him as a "wonderful host".  He's terrible, pure and simple (I know I'm stating the obvious).  That "Nighthawk Zone" is absolutely nauseating.  Good for a laugh, though! ;:)

At any rate, I'm looking forward to posting a lot here and getting to know all of you!
Welcome.

MV/Liberace!

hi, shelliesmom.  pleasure to have u here.  post frequently.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on March 27, 2010, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: Tom from Hong Kong on March 27, 2010, 02:42:40 PM
Our best hope is that someone from the corporate parent stops by a message board like this and wakes up finally to realize that, under Noory, they have a deteriorating asset on their hands.
i know art is aware of this site, as i was once emailed by him personally.  i also know that the people at premrad are aware of this site.  however, as you have noticed, it's done no good.

Did Art have something interesting to say?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 23, 2010, 09:13:21 PM
Quote from: MV on March 27, 2010, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: Tom from Hong Kong on March 27, 2010, 02:42:40 PM
Our best hope is that someone from the corporate parent stops by a message board like this and wakes up finally to realize that, under Noory, they have a deteriorating asset on their hands.
i know art is aware of this site, as i was once emailed by him personally.  i also know that the people at premrad are aware of this site.  however, as you have noticed, it's done no good.

Did Art have something interesting to say?
i will refer you here.

ShelliesMom

Quote from: MV on September 23, 2010, 08:12:00 PM

hi, shelliesmom.  pleasure to have u here.  post frequently.

Hi, MV,

Thanks to one and all for the warm welcome!

Stevenqbosell

This place looks fantastic, will be posting here lots.

Discussions on C2C are gonna be great - I work graveyard, in Hollywood, none-the-less, in a haunted office; I know this site will make my 8 hours going flying by...

EvB

WELCOME Stevenqbosell.

I'm looking forward to your posts.  Do tell on the haunted office!

Hi, my name is Rusty. I kill bugs and rodents for a living.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on September 24, 2010, 05:24:40 PM

Discussions on C2C are gonna be great - I work graveyard, in Hollywood, none-the-less, in a haunted office; I know this site will make my 8 hours going flying by...
i steve.  i used B&B construction once.  you guys sucked.

please don't sue me for saying that.  oh, and i heard about those penis popsicles, too.  nice one.

welcome to the forums, brother.

Diabhal

YO!

This place looks like my kinda place. Love C2C but there is so much wrong with it (Sup George Noory)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Diabhal on September 27, 2010, 10:36:14 AM
YO!

This place looks like my kinda place. Love C2C but there is so much wrong with it (Sup George Noory)
hi, diabhal.  pleasure to have you here, and hopefully your shoutout will inspire george's first appearance on our forum.  cheers, mate.

wvghost49

Hi all just joined the other night, great forums! :)

SnapT

Hi!  Love listening to Coastgab on my iPhone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wvghost49 on October 22, 2010, 06:25:27 AM
Hi all just joined the other night, great forums! :)

Quote from: SnapT on October 22, 2010, 03:53:30 PM
Hi!  Love listening to Coastgab on my iPhone.

pleasure to have u both.  post often.

WidowsSon

Hello All. I'm a long time Art Bell listener. Just chiming in here. I have quite a few gigs of shows on disk if there is some specific shows that the shoutcast doesn't have or is looking for. I appreciate the stream. Yes I'm a freemason and proud of it so fire away if you can't restrain yourself.   ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WidowsSon on November 26, 2010, 11:54:03 PM
Hello All. I'm a long time Art Bell listener. Just chiming in here. I have quite a few gigs of shows on disk if there is some specific shows that the shoutcast doesn't have or is looking for. I appreciate the stream. Yes I'm a freemason and proud of it so fire away if you can't restrain yourself.   ;)
welcome to the forums.  pleasure to have u.  actually, i'm considering joining the local chapter.  i think most of the "fear" people have of the freemasons is rubbish.  they do a lot of good.

Renaldo

Hi, long time listener, first time poster here. ;)

Great forum. I've been listening to C2C since the mid 90's, and while I participate in a lot of forums on different things, this is the first C2C one I've felt inclined to join and post. I think that's mainly because this one isn't filled with sycophantic praises and has more of a critical ear. 

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: MV on September 24, 2010, 07:12:26 PM
Quote from: Stevenqbosell on September 24, 2010, 05:24:40 PM

i steve.  i used B&B construction once.  you guys sucked.

please don't sue me for saying that.  oh, and i heard about those penis popsicles, too.  nice one.

welcome to the forums, brother.

Oh shit I just saw this: LMAO - The penis pops were way embarrassing, and my wife wanting the Bible open in the hotel, when we were trying to have sex - you guessed it, she got sued.