• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Meggini

Quote from: MV on October 26, 2012, 02:33:40 PM
glad you're here, maggini.  post often.

Thanks, MV. I'm working on it. You have a lot of fun threads here.

Quote from: Meggini on October 26, 2012, 08:27:02 AM
"Gosh, really? Hey do you like turtles, because I do. You don't think it was turtles, do you? Let's go to the phones."    :(

It's turtles all the way down

And Annunaki. Annunaki who rode in from Nibiru on a giant space turtle.  :o

Hi Meggini!

mombird3

I have been reading the posts and I decided to join you. I agree that Art Bell was the best. My husband and I miss him. C2C is not anything close to what it was with Art. I must say I do enjoy George Knapp and wish he was the host of the show.

I had a hearing problem for about three months and could not listen to the radio because I had trouble with the sound. But I returned to C2C a week ago and it still is the same dumb stuff and I have not missed a thing. There seems to be no originality in the shows. And George Noory is not anywhere near as good at interviewing people as Art Bell. I wonder what happened?

I look forward to hearing more of your posts.

ziznak

welcome aboard... and I think you know WHAT happened.  Noory happened.

DAE

Quote from: mombird3 on November 01, 2012, 12:04:46 AM
I had a hearing problem for about three months and could not listen to the radio 

Sorry to hear that.  And I hope your hearing problem was not caused by George Noory himself.  He tends to have a damaging effect upon those listening to him.

:)

choronzon333

This has to stop! After going to break Georgie changes the subject the guest was talking about.

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 01, 2012, 03:22:37 AM
welcome aboard... and I think you know WHAT happened.  Noory happened.

I need to get a bumper sticker that says "Noory happens!" instead of the one about compost happening.  :D  So much more descriptive.

ItsOver

Quote from: UnscreenedCaller on October 28, 2012, 07:33:09 PM
And Annunaki. Annunaki who rode in from Nibiru on a giant space turtle.  :o

Hi Meggini!

.... through a portal....

What a joy to find this place.I have been a c2c listener since 1997.I was beginning to find I was getting annoyed listening to Noory and then finding I was being put to sleep .I hated evenings with 'open lines' as they have become so 'uneventful'.Last night was when I found this place today I learned of 'Ground zero" and have been listening to it over the 'puter.I get a Saturday Art Bell fix on WGAU,Athens,Georgia over the 'puter. I never thought that C2C could get as bad as it got  that time AB left the show before his comeback That damn near makes Noory passable.I lived in Hawai'i then and we would start yelling at the radio it was so bad. I envy these young-uns that discovered this stuff so young.I was at least 24-25 before I had my young cracker ass paradigm reordered beyond the mundane.Now in my twilight years I am boored by the Noord. I seem to exist as a cracker but more Ak-Mak with a bit of 3yr Canadian or Vermont cheddar.Sort of still open and wide eyed to the world though beginning my last decade or two.I am equally thrilled to learn something new as well as to see the new growth in spring.I am eqally at home at listening to others and learning or wading in if there is anything that might be added from my experience.

Starryhope

Greetings and salutations  :)

Used to post at the old Coast board that they discontinued.  I miss Art  :'(

ziznak

Dude "men who stare at goats" is such an awesome movie.  Welcome aboard.

MV/Liberace!

to all the new peeps... i extend a hearty, "how are yewwwww?"

glad you guys are here.  post often.

onan

Welcome and be sure to join our weekly sing along with george.

Starryhope

Quote from: ziznak on November 11, 2012, 11:26:34 PM
Dude "men who stare at goats" is such an awesome movie.  Welcome aboard.

Hey ziznak: )  I enjoy the remote viewing guy the movie is loosely based on, forget his name. 

Also, goats are really cool, unique creatures, we had one when I was a kid. 

Edited to add: Remote viewer's name is Joe McMoneagle.

Starryhope

Quote from: MV on November 12, 2012, 12:37:12 AM
to all the new peeps... i extend a hearty, "how are yewwwww?"

glad you guys are here.  post often.

Well, thank yew, MV: )  Nice to meet you!

ziznak

Quote from: Starryhope on November 12, 2012, 08:35:02 AM
Hey ziznak: )  I enjoy the remote viewing guy the movie is loosely based on, forget his name. 

Also, goats are really cool, unique creatures, we had one when I was a kid. 

Edited to add: Remote viewer's name is Joe McMoneagle.
so glad you didn't say ed dames

Starryhope

LOL . . . I'm not too impressed with Dames, but McMoneagle seems sincere.  And he has a cool name

DeeElf

I come in peace--mostly.  Well, let's see how it goes.  I joined because I missed the beginning of the show tonight and Googled "where'd george noory go?" and the George Noory Sucks topic reeled me in like a Truth Tractor Beam. 

I live in Portland, Oregon.

I'll fill in the details as I go.

Peace (mostly)

onan

Welcome... nothing but peace and love here... have fun

Surmo

Just another "hater" joining this forum after two years of lurking.  I've enjoyed reading the posts for a long time, but joined to communicate to Fine Art Stream that I wanted to offer my Art Bell programs to them.  That stream has kept me going, for though I have most of those shows on my work computer, it is more enjoyable to have them selected by someone else and popped on me as a pleasant surprise.  Makes it more like the first time I listened to the shows between 1994 and when Art left.

That said, now that I am here, I will join the fray.  As someone recently posted, I get more emjoyment out of bitching about C2C than I do listening to the current incarnation.

And I think I will be sending George a gift of pizza pockets for Christmas.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Surmo on November 30, 2012, 12:04:15 PM
it is more enjoyable to have them selected by someone else and popped on me as a pleasant surprise.

i agree.  it always seemed more pleasurable to listen that way because it's more like listening to live radio.  you have no idea what's coming.

welcome to all of our new members.  post often.

Hello folks! Apparently I joined this site a year ago but I don't much remember that. So let's pretend like I joined today. So that's my introduction. Be gentle..... I scare easy..... like a gazelle.   :-[

Welcome, fellow haters to your one stop shopping for all George Noory suckage.

ziznak

Surmo, you are among friends here... ahhh the art years!! they get better the more we age.  I roll the AB stream constantly and even though I have choice cuts on a few comps around my place I still find that listening to the streams unpredictable broadcasts is way better than picking and choosing from my rather small library.  I of course only have room for some of my favs... red elk, mel, JC, doc sitch, and I hate to admit... since the paglini stuff has been playing on the stream I have actually looked it up and added it to my library.

Biff, if you dont remember joining then thats fine... most of us here probly dont either yet here we are... lets see if you're still here in a week and then maybe we can say its not a coincidence... and we're very gentle... like a lightly run chainsaw over a calloused vagina gentle but... im sure yer game.