Author Topic: The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!  (Read 193840 times)

Re: The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!
« Reply #2010 on: January 06, 2018, 12:41:38 PM »
Greetings!

I have just joined the forum.  It was my New Year's resolution.  So, I guess I'm done and good for the year.

Best, Telly

« Reply #2011 on: January 06, 2018, 02:27:28 PM »
Hello. I just joined the forum.

So, the other night/morning while suffering from insomnia, I wanted to listen to something to help me sleep. I felt nostalgic for the 1990s Art Bell AM radio show, and hoping to find some archived recordings, I googled the first search term that came to mind, "george noory sucks" -- the most logical thing to think about while lying awake -- and was brought to this board.

There was a streaming link to the Heather Wade Midnight in the Desert. I live in Europe and none of the local radio stations broadcast the show at the appropriate time. I had some difficulty viewing the site. I'm not sure if it's my browser or my country, but I was able to get the audio stream to work after using Chrome with an American proxy server.

She's pretty good -- light years beyond George Noory. I get the impression that her broadcasting experience is college radio in Modesto, California. Her accent sounds like Central Valley/Inland Empire. She's not in the same league as Art Bell, but she has potential, and in a few years might come close. I plan to keep listening.

Slip out the door you stumbled through.  Now.  I'll lay down some cover fire so that you can make it out.  GO!  NOW! 

GUNS UP!!!   Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig

« Reply #2012 on: January 06, 2018, 02:44:53 PM »
Slip out the door you stumbled through.  Now.  I'll lay down some cover fire so that you can make it out.  GO!  NOW! 

GUNS UP!!!   Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig

I'm gonna' fizzle-fuck this Taaaad!

« Reply #2013 on: January 14, 2018, 01:01:56 AM »