• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 09:16:46 PM
Jeez Louise!!!!!!!!!    They *have* got to hook up!
We me have stumbled upon the parents of the Anti-Christ.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2017, 09:24:24 PM
Guys, I hate to spoil your party but I guess I have to be the one to point out that she appears to be white.  ::)
From looking at her face, I believe she's been white-washed.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2017, 09:27:07 PM
From looking at her face, I believe she's been white-washed.

Covers up the green.............

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2017, 09:24:24 PM
Guys, I hate to spoil your party but I guess I have to be the one to point out that she appears to be white.  ::)

Yeah, but imagine the spawning!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 05:25:26 PM
Yeah, but imagine the spawning!

Dougie D with a white devil lady?!  :D

Norm

Nice to hear Stanton is still with us, curious to see if he's got anything new to say.

astroguy

Quote from: Norm on December 11, 2017, 09:24:10 PM
Nice to hear Stanton is still with us, curious to see if he's got anything new to say.
Has he had anything new to say for a couple years?

Mizak

the last time greasy Jimmy was on he asked people to post on his twitter who they think are great Guitar players.He mentions David Gilmour and then says no he's just a bassist.....What an ignoramus he was lead and rhythm guitars,Roger Waters is the Bassist!

Jimmy still trying to be the cool kid in High School but always failing! He's the guy people only talked to when he had weed!

GravitySucks

Jimmy Church says he cannot watch himself on tv. I guess I do have something in common with the sleazeball. I cannot watch him either.

"Like it says on Rush's 2112 album, 'The meek shall inherit the earth.'  Isn't that Shakespeare?"

Jimmy is the perfect successor to Noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
"Like it says on Rush's 2112 album, 'The meek shall inherit the earth.'  Isn't that Shakespeare?"

Jimmy is the perfect successor to Noory.
Maybe Yimmy will elope with Jorch and they'll disappear into the sunset together.

Does anyone notice how jimmy the tool church always is relating to everyone in experiences? I’m 30, and this guy has what? 20, 15 years on me? And my god, never in my life have I been able to relate and or /outdo someone as much as Jimmy. Maybe this says more about me being the ultimate failure and being nowhere near as well rounded and pure amazing ness as jimmy.

A caller or guest could literally call in, and say, I ate my dogs, dog shit. Jimmy: right right right. Me too. Caller/guest: it made me hallucinate for 1hr. Jimmy: I ATE MY CAT AND DOGS SHIT AND I HALLUCINATED FOR 5hrs. I mean, this guy can’t just chill out and listen to other people’s experiences or supposed experiences, without trying to one-up. His insecurities really show through, too much.

He does have a good taste in music, though.

astroguy

Quote from: HereKittyKitty on February 26, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
Does anyone notice how jimmy the tool church always is relating to everyone in experiences? I’m 30, and this guy has what? 20, 15 years on me? And my god, never in my life have I been able to relate and or /outdo someone as much as Jimmy. Maybe this says more about me being the ultimate failure and being nowhere near as well rounded and pure amazing ness as jimmy.

A caller or guest could literally call in, and say, I ate my dogs, dog shit. Jimmy: right right right. Me too. Caller/guest: it made me hallucinate for 1hr. Jimmy: I ATE MY CAT AND DOGS SHIT AND I HALLUCINATED FOR 5hrs. I mean, this guy can’t just chill out and listen to other people’s experiences or supposed experiences, without trying to one-up. His insecurities really show through, too much.

Jimmy seems, to me, to be just like the main host of C2C, but he pays a bit more attention.  The main host of C2C will say platitudes like, "Exactly," "That's right," and "Of course" to try to feign interest and try to convince you he's paying attention, despite those phrases coming right after something idiotic, asinine, or easily shown to be false.  Jimmy just takes it further.  He reminds me of that guy who's trying to be everyone's friend by doing what they do, agreeing with what they say, and making up stories about himself to appear relatable to the person at-hand.  Whether or not he actually did all those things is not even relevant.

BettyO417

Greetings Vaguely Loveables.
It’s been a few minutes since I’ve posted, but I check in to see if Art’s back yet. :o  As I was perusing the threads I came across this exemplary tidbit of truth. Ironically Yimmy was rocking & rolling through the c2c studios with the lights down low, hearing voices and out doing himself again. So in honor of him out doing himself I believe this post deserves a repost. Where are you Syrett? We need you!

Quote from: HereKittyKitty on February 26, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how he grew up listening to c2c in his feety pyjamas across the street from the studios when the guy's in his 50s

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 01, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how he grew up listening to c2c in his feety pyjamas across the street from the studios when the guy's in his 50s
He seems to be the type of guy who has done everything and needs to "out do" everyone's else.
Guest: "I saw a an orb"
Jimmy Church: "I've seen orbs, AND black triangles, and received a download telepathic transmission.
And "misremebers" a lot."
Caller: 'My house was haunted."
Jimmy Church: "I know, believe him, I've owned two haunted houses and rented an apartment with a poltergeist."

And when replying to a mushroom aficionado who was rambling about UFOs the other night Jimmy Church said "he saw things also at Blue Oyster Cult concert in '78." That would imply, unless he had very lenient parents, that he was at least a teenager in '78 if he was "seeing things," presumably under the influence of some hallucinogen, at a BOC concerts in 1978.

Quote from: albrecht on April 01, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
He seems to be the type of guy who has done everything and needs to "out do" everyone's else.
Ah so he was "that kid" on the playground except he never outgrew it.

Uncle Duke

His guests on C2C the past two nights were the least credible I've ever heard on consecutive nights regardless of who was hosting.  Last night's guest isn't even worth discussing, but that Ryan guy from Friday was a hoot.  He really should put together a new age buzzphrase generator, the words he strung together were pure woo gold.  Some where Phillip Broughton is smiling at that thought.

Morgus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 01, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
Maybe Jimmy still wears those PJs with feet to this day?

zeebo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 01, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
His guests on C2C the past two nights were the least credible I've ever heard on consecutive nights regardless of who was hosting.  Last night's guest isn't even worth discussing, but that Ryan guy from Friday was a hoot.  ...

I missed Fri., but that dude last nite was pretty classic.  Usually we just hear about a sneak peak of an alien autopsy or something fleeting like that.  But this guy claims he's done like 3000 exams on 200 different alien species!  Go big or go home I guess lol!

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 01, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
His guests on C2C the past two nights were the least credible I've ever heard on consecutive nights regardless of who was hosting.  Last night's guest isn't even worth discussing, but that Ryan guy from Friday was a hoot.  He really should put together a new age buzzphrase generator, the words he strung together were pure woo gold.  Some where Phillip Broughton is smiling at that thought.
Emery Smith says he autopsied 3000 parts of aliens, including at least one that was 30feet long. Frequent guest Doc Wallet claims tens of thousands of autopsies on animals. These outlandish claims, just in sheer numbers, reminds me of Wilt's claimed sex exploits. Doc wins though because he also eats thousands of eggs.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
Emery Smith says he autopsied 3000 parts of aliens, including at least one that was 30feet long. Frequent guest Doc Wallet claims tens of thousands of autopsies on animals. These outlandish claims, just in sheer numbers, reminds me of Wilt's claimed sex exploits. Doc wins though because he also eats thousands of eggs.
Ha!  Doc Wallet should be claiming he's topped a million soon.  He'll be pecking the ground and clucking with glee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 02, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
Ha!  Doc Wallet should be claiming he's topped a million soon.  He'll be pecking the ground and clucking with glee.

Cool Hand Luke: Doc Wallet biopic? ???

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

My maths is different
K x pussies > K x eggs

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 02, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
My maths is different
K x pussies > K x eggs
Indeed, but I recall, before the embarrassed Norry cut him off (S-E-X talk is a no-no,) Doc Wallet was bragging about how eating all those eggs help his sexual prowess, which also was/is a subject of a lawsuit.
http://behindmlm.com/companies/youngevity/dr-wallachs-sex-life-a-focal-point-in-youngevity-wakaya-lawsuit/

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Indeed, but I recall, before the embarrassed Norry cut him off (S-E-X talk is a no-no,) Doc Wallet was bragging about how eating all those eggs help his sexual prowess, which also was/is a subject of a lawsuit.
http://behindmlm.com/companies/youngevity/dr-wallachs-sex-life-a-focal-point-in-youngevity-wakaya-lawsuit/

Jimmy Church/Doc Wallach sex talk?    Eeewwwwwwww....................

Gd5150

Jimmy Church hosting with guest Richard Dolan. Not bad so far.