• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 14, 2017, 09:55:01 PM
I haven't heard Jimmy Church too much, but guess I will tonight. If they take on the fake news problem, I'm guessing they'll distort it, and we won't know any more about spotting it than we did before.

Bingo!  You already have the show down without listening.  If everything is fake, then how do we know anything?  Do we even exist?

yumyumtree

I live alone. I want to hear a human voice. Sometimes I talk back to it.

yumyumtree

A golf show (infomercial?) just came on KIRO FM. I don't know if they lost the feed from Coast to Coast or what. What a revoltng developement.

yumyumtree

Jimmy Church came back and golf went away while I was watching the video. If it had been George, he would have blamed sinister forces.

Dr. MD MD

It feel dirty to me too, Jimmy.  ;)

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 14, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
Jimmy Church came back and golf went away while I was watching the video. If it had been George, he would have blamed sinister forces.

The golf show was just probably yet another False Flag operation.  :D

Dr. MD MD

The title of Jeff's autobiography could be And I'll Take My Answer Off The Air  :D

I was wondering.............. Would a False "False Flag" = a Real Event?

GravitySucks

JC called in. Fake or real?

Terrible fake character calls in terrible radio host.  Can't get much worse.

Morgus

This JC caller sounds kinda drunk...

GravitySucks

Damn. Is his cadence always THIS annoying?

GravitySucks

Thomas is looking forward to Greer's book AND his movie. How about that?

GravitySucks

Cornelius is a jailbird.

GravitySucks

Annie is alive and kicking

GravitySucks

Barry telling Cornelius stories. Jimmy is getting all of the regulars.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 12, 2017, 11:09:49 PM
Damn. Is his cadence always THIS annoying?
I found it was his general demeanor and broadcast skillz that were annoying... But it could be his cadence that I could not stand...

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on May 13, 2017, 03:15:35 AM
I found it was his general demeanor and broadcast skillz that were annoying... But it could be his cadence that I could not stand...
Church sounds like he looks.  Filling in for his sweetheart Jorch is a step-up from the used car lot.

GravitySucks

At 3:13 central (1:13 pacific) Church declares he just looked at the studio clock and it said 11:11:11

No idea what timezone he thought he was in.

After talking with a guest for 3 hours on Fatima, Church declares to a caller that the sun event on Oct 13, 1917 was a UFO event not a miracle.

A mass hallucination event is more likely than a UFO event, especially since it was predicted- hence the assembly of 60,000 in a field in Portugal. 

Juan

If Jimmy is in sNoory's studio, the clock probably alternates between 11:11:11 and 8.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2017, 02:24:34 AM
At 3:13 central (1:13 pacific) Church declares he just looked at the studio clock and it said 11:11:11
You can't blame Church for that... He was just reading some of Dave's cue cards.  Without a producer who cares for him like Tommee does George, there was nobody to stop him from looking like an idiot.

Is fake voiced shock jock still doing this show?

Does it count if no one listens?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2017, 05:11:31 AM
Church sounds like he looks.  Filling in for his sweetheart Jorch is a step-up from the used car lot.

Is Timmy having Noory's baby?

zeebo

David Wilcock on w/ Jimmy tonite.  I know it's wrong but I've gotta give this a listen. 

Being in the midst of a heat wave, I discovered a refreshing hipster drink called the moscow mule, of which I shall be sipping several to help cushion the blow.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2017, 05:11:31 AM

More like the dude you got to deal with- after the big-haired lady loudly chewing gum at the desk on the phone with her friends gossiping who finally acknowledges you and accepts your payment- when you got your truck towed because the fucking city or establishment really WANTS you to drive home after a few beers and that lost revenue from a DWI they try to get back on the back-end.

astroguy

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 10:44:15 PM
More like the dude you got to deal with- after the big-haired lady loudly chewing gum at the desk on the phone with her friends gossiping who finally acknowledges you and accepts your payment- when you got your truck towed because the fucking city or establishment really WANTS you to drive home after a few beers and that lost revenue from a DWI they try to get back on the back-end.
Not that you're speaking from experience here ...  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2017, 10:12:17 PM
David Wilcock on w/ Jimmy tonite.  I know it's wrong but I've gotta give this a listen. 

Being in the midst of a heat wave, I discovered a refreshing hipster drink called the moscow mule, of which I shall be sipping several to help cushion the blow.

That's what it's called?  I thought I created that!  ;D  I've been drinking something similar for many years.   :o