This Is BellGab: > Radio and Podcasts

Jimmy Church

(1/584) > >>

mikealden:
Anyone else listen to this show on DMRN? I've been catching it here and there and am enjoying it. He gets good guests and is a solid host.

Listening to him interview Michael Cremo tonight.

Here's his website: http://www.jimmychurchradio.com

Uncle Duke:

--- Quote from: mikealden on January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM ---Anyone else listen to this show on DMRN? I've been catching it here and there and am enjoying it. He gets good guests and is a solid host.

Listening to him interview Michael Cremo tonight.

Here's his website: http://www.jimmychurchradio.com

--- End quote ---

Absolutely agree with you, Church gives DMRN a second solid professional to go with Bateman.  I'm not much of a Cremo/ancient alien fan, but did listen to maybe 20 minutes of the show and enjoyed it.  A night or two before Church interviewed UFO investigator Tony Paris, best UFO show I've heard in a good while.

From what I can see on Church's website, he interviews quality people, didn't see a lunatic fringe or motor mouth type in his list of guests.  Qualified, well spoken guests being interviewed by a capable host willing to do research and show prep........what's not to like?

Juan:
I like him, too.

qaddisin:
I was lucky enough to catch his first show, and have been listening (when I can) ever since. His abilities to ask in-depth questions, engage with his guests, and show actual interest in the subject matter are incredibly refreshing. He's not perfect (nobody is), but he, Bateman, Howard Hughes and James Swagger give DMRN some awesome shows well worth listening to.

I hope Keith is successful in getting Jimmy on five nights a week, it would be so much better than Noory's New Age Alternative Medicine Trend Analysis (featuring Alex Jones) and Clyde Lewis's Workshop on How to Use Overproduction and Ranting to Get Your Meme Across. 

Tarbaby:
Gonna give it a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version