• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 23, 2016, 10:55:34 PM
Oh Dear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQAWzw6kHNs

What a moron the guy actually thinks that he actually has 500 plus Subs couple years ago I paid $25 to have a whole bunch of fake sub bots from a website subscribe to his channel... I guarantee he only has about a hundred real Subs the rest of them are Bots just empty accounts that don't do anything they just subscribe to people that people from the website paid them to subscribe to

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on December 23, 2016, 11:07:33 PM
Hahaha! What a delusional CUNT!

littlechris, you KNOW I tried to explain to him, the nature of his fanship, but he did not believe me, probably still doesn't.

more views than any of senda's videos. a video that is only a six seconds long... hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYczCaf4L8

Quote from: Japanese Food on December 23, 2016, 11:02:46 PM

What a moron the guy actually thinks that he actually has 500 plus Subs couple years ago I paid $25 to have a whole bunch of fake sub bots from a website subscribe to his channel... I guarantee he only has about a hundred real Subs the rest of them are Bots just empty accounts that don't do anything they just subscribe to people that people from the website paid them to subscribe to

for a christmas gift to senda, you should have all those bot accounts unsubscribe from his channel.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 23, 2016, 11:23:39 PM
:beams: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

OMG, whatever have we done?

I'm afraid we must have sinned.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 23, 2016, 11:32:07 PM
OMG, whatever have we done?

I'm afraid we must have sinned.
Just like the Saint White Crow said: "Be careful of what you wish for."

PS Hey? WC, got some hungry special-needs cats here...

...no? Nothing...? :sigh: oh OK.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 23, 2016, 11:26:17 PM
for a christmas gift to senda, you should have all those bot accounts unsubscribe from his channel.

It doesn't work that way.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 23, 2016, 11:35:01 PM
Just like the Saint White Crow said: "Be careful of what you wish for."

PS Hey? WC, got some hungry special-needs cats here...

...no? Nothing...? :sigh: oh OK.

I know you'll keep pushing for that WC funded global "Help The Poor Kitties of the World" Organization.  Please don't forget the almost 200 people in my building alone, who could use assistance.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 23, 2016, 10:25:08 PM
I think you could go with "hey there Jackstar" and not be too far off the mark.
Hey there, Jackstar!  8)

WOTR

Oh Dear...

What a moron.  This is the first one that I have watched start to finish in months (years?)  Great idea George- pull a Heather Wade and cry how people are not supporting you enough and try to guilt them into action.

I have tried very hard for well over a month not to be overly derogatory- and actions like these make not being overly mean very difficult.  Moron.

akwilly

Oh Dear...

hey Falkie I'm crushed to learn you won't be pumping out your high quality riveting videos everyday until the new year. Falkie please do a Christmas day video with you wearing the snazzy shirt with ruffles and your patented red pants. Falkie if you take to much time off Mr. Callon and his horrible legion will take all your viewers and brain wash them.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 23, 2016, 10:54:57 AM
This video made me laugh, it is a great one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raak98IJZOM
I don't know if it the half bottle of port, or because it really is funny... but damn that made me  laugh! ;D

bateman

QuoteDespite having 557 subscribers and the supposed Circle of Trust ( Gerry took his wife to dinner and Drone just HAD to put his kids to bed at 7 pm ) I got no response to my webinar and got pranked by one of the evil phony networkers.
If I don't get support for my activities, and in a venue that people could have had a nice time interacting with me live, what's the point of my working my ass off to create new content ?
Or creating a podcast that no one wants to listen to except after the fact as those from Sewergab keep asking me to do ?
I have worked hard for over 3 years to do these videos and should be getting 2,3,400 views per video not 30-80 except for breaking news videos which no make me no money thanks to You Tube's draconian policy changes.

So I am taking a break from videos until the New Years.

Except for breaking news and NFL picks.

Enjoy the silence.

It's the audience's fault.

And YouTube's.

And Kathy's.

And his mother's.

Nobody

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 23, 2016, 09:33:44 AM
Be sure to join us TONIGHT for the first one hour webinar featuring The Guy from Pittsburgh (tm). Tickets are $5 per person. Reserve your spot now because seats are limited!

Seating might not be the only thing in short supply.  It's possible that the intelligence of the presenter may also be in some doubt, particularly given his long record of saying absolutely nothing worth hearing.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 23, 2016, 09:33:44 AM
For all of the liars, haters, and fools who deny George's pain is real, have a gander:

What about the sceptics who strongly suspect that the S-man is largely the author of his own pain, what with shoveling food down down his neck like the RMS Titanic coaling and a willingness to do bugger all (despite generous offers of help) when it comes to getting his body into some semblance of decent shape?

pate

effluenza

Oh Dear...

The Circle of Trust screwed the pooch by not supporting Falkie in his hour of need. Who is going to surruptiously troll Falkie now. Paging Tom Danheiser.

Quote from: George Senda, THE Guy Frum Pittsburgh=topic=5425.msg975685#msg975685 date=1482555746
Published on Dec 23, 2016

Despite having 557 subscribers and the supposed Circle of Trust ( Gerry took his wife to dinner and Drone just HAD to put his kids to bed at 7 pm ) I got no response to my webinar and got pranked by one of the evil phony networkers.
If I don't get support for my activities, and in a venue that people could have had a nice time interacting with me live, what's the point of my working my ass off to create new content ?
Or creating a podcast that no one wants to listen to except after the fact as those from Sewergab keep asking me to do ?
I have worked hard for over 3 years to do these videos and should be getting 2,3,400 views per video not 30-80 except for breaking news videos which no make me no money thanks to You Tube's draconian policy changes.

So I am taking a break from videos until the New Years.

Except for breaking news and NFL picks.

Enjoy the silence.

I'm stunned

Who knew he'd been working hard, working his ass off, to do these videos.

bateman

Let's spin the wheel of "whose fault is it this time?"

1. Jason Callan

2. Kathy

3. Ratty Patty 

4. YouTube

5. MV

6. Brig

7. LittleChris

8. his mother

9. (Bonus) Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on December 24, 2016, 01:02:52 AM
Let's spin the wheel of "whose fault is it this time?"

1. Jason Callan

2. Kathy

3. Ratty Patty 

4. YouTube

5. MV

6. Brig

7. LittleChris

8. his mother

9. (Bonus) Bart Ell

10. The negro that raped him

Quote from: bateman on December 24, 2016, 01:02:52 AM
Let's spin the wheel of "whose fault is it this time?"...

Where the fuck were George and Tommy, that's $10 right there?

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 24, 2016, 01:11:48 AM
Where the fuck were George and Tommy, that's $10 right there?

We're gonna need a bigger wheel.

Ciardelo

Quote from: bateman on December 24, 2016, 01:13:12 AM
We're gonna need a bigger wheel.
From all of us, to all of you Falkie.

Merry Christmas!

Inside Man

Oh Dear...

The Rhombus has an exclusive screenshot of the purported email sent from SWT which George mistakenly thinks comes from the evil network In Orbit. He does not even know who is trolling him anymore. Friend is foe is friend is foe.

Nobody

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 23, 2016, 11:02:26 PM
George Senda:

...what's the point of my working my ass off...

It would be impressive if he did work off that gargantuan ass of his.

Inside Man

Oh Dear...

The Rhombus also wonders if the expression that George is using in this YouTube thumbnail is the same expression he used when being anally raped in prison. Seems like he was enjoying too much.