• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 11:47:35 PM
Can anybody see Disrespectful Sandwich in chat or have I been banned?

I’m not listening to this BS cat expert talk. Outta there in 3...2...1...
I see YOU in chat !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 12:02:21 AM
I see YOU in chat !

Did his stream just go down tho? My screen went black and says “offline.” (Not racist)

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
Did his stream just go down tho? My screen went black and says “offline.” (Not racist)

He is back now, refresh

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
George is failing his MITD audition

And he it totally missing the stolen kitty connection. Right over his head.

FallenSeraph

It took 3.68 minutes for the well-dressed burrito to get banned, but the innocent "where am I?" lobster roll came back for the win.

I'm running out of foods.

That guy is no fun.

And we also learned tonight that he SUCKS at talking about the paranormal off the cuff. Audition questions "from Keith" that he could not answer:

- Describe one haunted place in the Bay area.

- What's your favorite paranormal book and why? (He starts taking books off his shelf and flipping through them desperately. Good attempt at winging it, though.)

- Thoughts on the latest Art news, including his deposition in which he vividly describes UFO sightings under oath; and Ed Opperman's alleged conversations with Art about some of the best shows being scripted because, per Art to Ed, "it's not news; it's entertainment."

BONUS FAIL: He thought Greg Kinnear was a motivational speaker and potential MITD host.

Whoever came on as that really long Indian name that I'm not even going to try to spell had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Thank God I was halfway hammered from strawberry martinis. SNOOZEFEST.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
It took 3.68 minutes for the well-dressed burrito to get banned, but the innocent "where am I?" lobster roll came back for the win.

That guy is no fun.

And we also learned tonight that he SUCKS at talking about the paranormal off the cuff. Audition questions "from Keith" that he could not answer:

- What's your favorite paranormal book and why? (He starts taking books off his shelf and flipping through them desperately. Good attempt at winging it, though.)

- Thoughts on the latest Art news, including his deposition in which he vividly describes UFO sightings under oath; and Ed Opperman's alleged conversations with Art about some of the best shows being scripted because, per Art to Ed, "it's not news; it's entertainment."

BONUS FAIL: He thought Greg Kinnear was a motivational speaker and potential MITD host.

Whoever came on as that really long Indian name that I'm not even going to try to spell had me rolling on the floor laughing.

I had him going pretty good asking why he couldn’t take a Skype call from Keith.

At the end he finally got Skype working. Well not really. He rebooted his mac and when it restarted skype popped up. He saw the skype request from Brig and went kinda nuts. Figured for sure it was her that locked up his laptop.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
And he it totally missing the stolen kitty connection. Right over his head.

RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 02:33:41 AM
RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD

He needs funds to chip talkie. If talkie doesn’t have a chip, that is.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
I had him going pretty good asking why he couldn’t take a Skype call from Keith.

At the end he finally got Skype working. Well not really. He rebooted his mac and when it restarted skype popped up. He saw the skype request from Brig and went kinda nuts. Figured for sure it was her that locked up his laptop.

Laughter â€" Brig. I wish he would’ve taken that call. I wanted to call and scream at him.

What a JACKASS, not accepting Skype calls and BANNING people at record speed. He’s so boring, he deserves to be BOYCOTTED!

We have no willpower. It would be majestic if he did one of these and no one logged in.

OMG 3:39 a.m. ... GOODNIGHT!

I said quite a few things that usually would get me banned but saying fart got the reprimand along with saying I have Candy by Terry Southern.

But saying that Big foot might make you his forest wife had him laughing.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

That guy is no fun.

yeah the Indian dude was hilarious! ;) nudge nudge wink wink!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
George is failing his MITD audition

Oh darn'it... I had such high hope's for George.
Did he have a major health risk trauma?
Stuffy nose or itchie eyes that required an ambulance?

MITD needs a professional running da show.
To bad, George failed tonight. Alway's tomorrow and new opportunities.

Once George gets his container house compound set up with Abrams protecting it with AR-15 assault rifles, George can begin his professional broadcasting career.

WWAD "What Would Art Do"?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 26, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
Oh darn'it... I had such high hope's for George.
Did he have a major health risk trauma?
Stuffy nose or itchie eyes that required an ambulance?

MITD needs a professional running da show.
To bad, George failed tonight. Alway's tomorrow and new opportunities.

Once George gets his container house compound set up with Abrams protecting it with AR-15 assault rifles, George can begin his professional broadcasting career.

WWAD "What Would Art Do"?

While he's waiting for his compound, he might consider taking some computer for dummies classes, and the basic dummies books for the basic apps he will need to use, like Skype.  He is wasting his time complaining on his streams that people won't come to his house and set these things up for him.  I think it would be worth his time to consider that people probably are not going to come to his compound and set things up for him before each show either, and consider learning how to use computers and apps himself.

Lilith

Another suggestion I was going to make if only George would have answered my Skype call:

He complains about the dust that gathers on his furniture so quickly, and I wanted to let him know that he needs to keep the floor swept and move the bookshelves and other furniture when he runs the sweeper to keep the floor dust free, before he will be able to ever keep his furniture dust free.

...not to even mention the cat hairs...

All the dust he shows us is VERY bad for the operation of any equiptment he would be using.

Why can't MV take his cats to Kathy's? 

They'd be in a loving home, Falkie could stop terrorizing the local cats, and it would be too far to go pick them up if they didn't like the place.  Win win win.

Quote from: brig on April 26, 2018, 05:06:14 AM
Another suggestion I was going to make if only George would have answered my Skype call:

He complains about the dust that gathers on his furniture so quickly, and I wanted to let him know that he needs to keep the floor swept and move the bookshelves and other furniture when he runs the sweeper to keep the floor dust free, before he will be able to ever keep his furniture dust free.

...not to even mention the cat hairs...

All the dust he shows us is VERY bad for the operation of any equiptment he would be using.
ok, you make a great point !
let us review Falkie’s dusting protocol
maybe maybe have door cracked open
no windows open
FIND HIS $7 DUSTING TOOL ORDERED ONLINE
dust dust
air in Casa Senda is full of dust particles now
it is WORK, you know
REST
COMPUTER TIME
dust settles on everything in Casa Senda
AND IS INHALED BY HIM AFTER REPEATED WRONG EXCESSIVE USE OF TAXPAYER FUNDED INHALERS PRESCRIBED BY HIS TAXPAYER FUNDED PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN HE SEES AT THE TAXPAYER FUNDED ER
REST
dust dust dust
REST
...REPEAT PROCEDURE FROM FIND DUSTING TOOL

where does the FAT ASS think the dust he dusted goes ?

Yorkshire pud

I think he has Casper Lewis banned, because he was typing but Senda didn't respond. Especially when it was pointed out that if he couldn't afford food or the UFOCon trip, how could he afford the $30 t shirt that he had made ripping off Art Bell's image.

George needs to open every window in his apartment
place box fans blowing out at every window
open front door
INVITE LEAF BLOWER GUY IN FOR SOME FALKIE GOURMET COFFEE
BORROW LEAF BLOWER GUY’S LEAF BLOWER
AND JUST BLOW ALL THE DUST OUT

I do this to my garage quite often spring, summer and fall AND IT WORKS GREAT !
(although I do not use the box fans...only one window, BUT BIG DOOR)

well well, after careful review of George’s last night “Art Bell Tribute” starring “the Guy from Pittsburgh”...
I think it a safe bet Heather is OUT
and the FAT CUNT is IN
I mean, with Keith Rowland being there personally to witness that CLUSTERFUCK MOMENTOUS OCCASION IN BROADCASTING I can foresee no other future than Heather OUT FAT CUNT IN

well, that is my take
congratulations extended to the FAT CUNT

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
well well, after careful review of George’s last night “Art Bell Tribute” starring “the Guy from Pittsburgh”...
I think it a safe bet Heather is OUT
and the FAT CUNT is IN
I mean, with Keith Rowland being there personally to witness that CLUSTERFUCK MOMENTOUS OCCASION IN BROADCASTING I can foresee no other future than Heather OUT FAT CUNT IN

well, that is my take
congratulations, FAT CUNT

I was only able to catch just a little of the show, but I'm curious why George didn't take the advice of the chat room and put on a suit for the interview?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
I was only able to catch just a little of the show, but I'm curious why George didn't take the advice of the chat room and put on a suit for the interview?

I suppose because he thought the profile of his elephantine sized head/neck would be sufficient..

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
George needs to open every window in his apartment
place box fans blowing out at every window
open front door
INVITE LEAF BLOWER GUY IN FOR SOME FALKIE GOURMET COFFEE
BORROW LEAF BLOWER GUY’S LEAF BLOWER
AND JUST BLOW ALL THE DUST OUT

I do this to my garage quite often spring, summer and fall AND IT WORKS GREAT !
(although I do not use the box fans...only one window, BUT BIG DOOR)

Thats a thought, but I don't think it would work in Georges case because of all the dust under and behind all the bookcases and furniture, like, under his sofa/bed for example.  He would need to move all the bookcases and furniture out of his apartment for that to work I think.  It probably works perfectly for your garage because it is free of hoards of furniture that hasn't been moved in years.  I could be wrong.