• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:24:35 PM
Does anyone have the actual address to his apartment? If so, could you please "inbox" it to me?

There is no need for inboxing the address of fat cunt's lair, it is public knowledge. The retard once showed it on screen in his video.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/George-G-Senda/Martinez-CA/2habb6k

ONeill

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Things Bart has learned today:

1. Cats are afraid of hell.
2. Hell has bananas in the kitchen.

This thread is educational every day.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
I know a mere bra will have a hell of a job keeping those pendulous half empty flour sacks in any kind of supported control..

I love this thread so much.

ONeill

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
In which George buys popcorn and loads of other crap for his birthday.

I've had enough. I've been spending too much time in the house. Tomorrow I'm going out to spend some of my vast inheritance. Death is sad, but money takes the edge off, at least. Perhaps I'll buy a Prius and donate it to the homeless on behalf of Anthony Senda.

I heard that the dead person's credit cards work the best for that.

ONeill

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
Kathy’s Korner?  It should be called Trippin’ on the Titties.

I love this thread so much.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Please edit your comment. It does us mo good if Falkie gets scared and deletes the video. He has done that with other videos when he thought they might get him in trouble.

I have it, I will upload it if needed.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
This is just PAGE 1. Sigh.

I often wondered what it would be like to be in the (CoT+Justin)*Malliard

I think I now know..............    :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

Dude. That’s cold

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
This is just PAGE 1. Sigh.

When I was a young wort hog,
I had a grandmother that used to cut articles out of the papers and send out envelopes of them each month.

Falkie is the modern day equivalent.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Remember, when Kathy ate Boop died, she stole found another kitty and kept it until it was discovered that someone in the building owned it.

FIFY

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:23:28 PM
that reminds me...
when the FAT CUNT’s mommy died (he commented on waiting...) and he grabbed her American Express (for safe keeping, because the housekeeper threw her card with the FAT CUNT’s name on it in the trash) JUST HOW MUCH DID HE SPEND AND WHAT DID HE BUY...”because he said his mommy told him to do it” AFTER SHE DIED ?

he, of course, DIDN’T SEE ANY PROBLEM USING HER (NOT HIS) CREDIT CARD...AFTER ALL SHE WON’T NEED IT WHERE SHE IS...(IN A LATER VIDEO) HE ACTUALLY SAID HE HOPED SHE WAS BURNING IN HELL...oh, well...SHE WAS PROBABLY DESERVING OF SUCH A COMMENT AS NO DOUBT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS HELPED THE DUMB CUNT OUT IS EVENTUALLY NAMED A HATER, TROLL OR MEAN SPIRITED PERSON !

Falkie is ONE SICK FUCKER !

ONeill

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 10:42:25 PM
that reminds me...
when the FAT CUNT’s mommy died (he commented on waiting...) and he grabbed her American Express (for safe keeping, because the housekeeper threw her card with the FAT CUNT’s name on it in the trash) JUST HOW MUCH DID HE SPEND AND WHAT DID HE BUY...”because he said his mommy told him to do it” AFTER SHE DIED ?

Isn't that just golden? His dying 93-year-old mother asked him what he wanted. He responded "An iPad".

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo0V_bO6SDY
Falkie talks about the haters like Little Chris, MV, Heather Wade, White Crow aka White troll.. and a few others.

ONeill

The videos require both of the fat cunts for the full effect. Without Samsquantch they lack that element of bestiality.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
The videos require both of the fat cunts for the full effect. Without Samsquantch they lack that element of bestiality.

I tried to post some but I can't get into Giphy. The quality wasn't as good though.

What is going on with her right eye?  She looks like Tex Cobb after the Holmes bout.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 10:42:25 PM
that reminds me...

he, of course, DIDN’T SEE ANY PROBLEM USING HER (NOT HIS) CREDIT CARD...AFTER ALL SHE WON’T NEED IT WHERE SHE IS...(IN A LATER VIDEO) HE ACTUALLY SAID HE HOPED SHE WAS BURNING IN HELL...oh, well...SHE WAS PROBABLY DESERVING OF SUCH A COMMENT AS NO DOUBT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS HELPED THE DUMB CUNT OUT IS EVENTUALLY NAMED A HATER, TROLL OR MEAN SPIRITED PERSON !

Falkie is ONE SICK FUCKER !

There is a full list of every toy on his old forum.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 10:48:42 PM
I tried to post some but I can't get into Giphy. The quality wasn't as good though.

Shall I come to your place ans show you how to do it?

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

my imagination is really warped...
I am imagining Falkie hauling her up on stage at some amateur night at the local Pittsburg STRIP CLUB...
sit her up on a stool and tie her leash to the brass pole...
tear her hello kitty T-shirt off...
get those ta tas swinging around...
careful not to injure a bystander
and stand back !
just watch those bills flying up on stage !

damn, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT HOW MUCH TO MAKE HER COVER THOSE DAMN THINGS UP ?
and DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT SHOWING THAT COOTER....

EWWWWW

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
What is going on with her right eye?  She looks like Tex Cobb after the Holmes bout.

in all honesty, I would much rather be caught in bed with Tex than slow Kathy

and furthermore Tex IS PRETTIER than slow Kathy EVEN AFTER A FIGHT !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
SHEEEEEZUS. That's how I found my dad. I thought he was just sleeping off a hangover from the Vikings game the night before. The third time I checked on him and he was still in the same position, I got the bright idea to go over to his bed and see if he needed water or something. That's when I realized he hadn't actually been "sleeping" all morning.

It'll forever haunt me: If I would've done that the first time I checked him, maybe I could've performed CPR. The paramedics assured me that it still would've been too late, but I still can't erase the memory of me messing around the house all morning thinking he was sleeping late when he was really gone.

At least he looked really peaceful though. That's how I wanna go.

Sorry to bring the thread down, but yeah, it's a bitch when you think someone's sleeping late and they're really ... not.   :(

Erinn, you did your best for your father. He lives on  through you.