• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

I am totally confused with the Ratty Patty situation...
slow Kathy is always bashing her for not being a “good friend”
when she means a person who would always do as commanded by slow Kathy...
provide unlimited taxi service
allow slow Kathy to oooz God only knows what is in it...bleeding cooter secretions anywhere she pleases
provide maid service
purchase movie tickets, trinkets, food (at a nice restaurant)
listen ONLY when called
give only her money (to hell with her family and friends)
etc etc etc

and WHAT EXACTLY does slow Kathy do for her good friend ?

oh, I got it (a lesson from Falkie) ALLOW her to do what is asked of her and STFU

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 06:25:01 PM
It being on Senda’s channel helps prove it is Senda.

Since it is actually a low priority case for animal control it will take a bit to provoke action.

And by low priority I just mean it is not an emergency like a loose radio dog.

Contra Costa Animal Services Department has jurisdiction over preventing the mistreatment of animals in Martinez. They're closed right now. They're connected to all the shelters in the area. I left them a message. You're right, it's a long shot though. I feel like all we can do is watch helplessly. They did eventually let Tiny One go.

I wonder what the caregiver thought of all this? He's the one who had to help bring the cat over there. Poor guy. (I bet Falkie requested a female caregiver and sponge baths and they said no.)

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
Contra Costa Animal Services Department has jurisdiction over preventing the mistreatment of animals in Martinez. They're closed right now. They're connected to all the shelters in the area. I left them a message. You're right, it's a long shot though. I feel like all we can do is watch helplessly. They did eventually let Tiny One go.

I wonder what the caregiver thought of all this? He's the one who had to help bring the cat over there. Poor guy. (I bet Falkie requested a female caregiver and sponge baths and they said no.)
isn’t the caregiver, by way of helping the insufferable FAT ONE actually capture and then provide the get away vehicle, a willing participant in this crime ?

ignorance is no excuse

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
they're ghouls, aren't they?
I hope justice prevails and this video makes the evening news !

what if the poor thing is actually a comfort kitty for some 90 year old widow in the Hacienda...
a gift from her husband of 64 years, two weeks before he passed

she has had it bad, only getting out when her great grandson comes to visit and lifts her around her well kept little apartment and out onto the porch for a little sun...
some pathetic bastard STOLE her walker and she has been saving her money to replace it, often going with food (really, NOT like the FAT CUNT that lives upstairs)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Is the cat confirmed stolen or bellgab just think it's stolen?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 06:58:33 PM
I hope justice prevails and this video makes the evening news !

what if the poor thing is actually a comfort kitty for some 90 year old widow in the Hacienda...
a gift from her husband of 64 years, two weeks before he passed

she has had it bad, only getting out when her great grandson comes to visit and lifts her around her well kept little apartment and out onto the porch for a little sun...
some pathetic bastard STOLE her walker and she has been saving her money to replace it, often going with food (really, NOT like the FAT CUNT that lives upstairs)

If it is, you can be sure that Senda will be the first with breaking news! Basically playing the report in the background while he talks over it...The stupid fuck will even go along with it and condemn the assholes before he realises it, it's him and samsquatch. But by then he'll have already posted it on YT.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Do you know any feline, flea, or even bed bug that would voluntarily go and live with Senda? Yeah, it's stolen.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

a well groomed healthy cat--the odds are high.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Please edit your comment. It does us mo good if Falkie gets scared and deletes the video. He has done that with other videos when he thought they might get him in trouble.

I have two copies of the vid just in case.  If it should happen that you need a copy, just let me know

Sean92008

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:07:12 PM
That looks like a pedigree Siamese. No way is that a stray, the thing is terrified of the fat cunts.

Maybe it's time to check his local Craigslist..  Lost pet announcements.

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
BREAKING...George reaches out to K. Rowland at MITD...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly express my condolencesto Art’s family and I am at your disposal if I can do anything to help.
As you may know, I defended Art and George from unwarranted attacks in my videos and on Bellgab and elsewhere and Art corresponded with me and knew me and I considered him a froend.
George and I did a tv pilot that sadly had not sold.
George is also a friend.
I send him breaking news stories thst he uses on Coast.

We have lost someone who can never be replaced but merely emulated. .
I am available to host but would need help with equipment.
My Mac, Ipad and Iphone all died this month.
Odd timing.
My Mother died 3 years ago on April 9th, weding anniversary on the 19th, my birthday on the 28th ( turning 66 )  and now Art.
I cannot forget this month.
I still have my Macbook and the ipad and Iphone will go in for repair next month on the first.
My videos appear on Coast and I do paranormal videos and other topics on You Tube and gave a eulogy for Art recently that was well received.
I also wear various t shirts as part of my on line persona.
My latest is pictured above.
The Emperor of Nye is dead.
May he live long in our memories and hearts

That is quite the missive..........    I can't imagine receiving that out of left field.

whoozit

Finally got caught up on the MiTD thread - looks like this one blew up some as well.   
Have to get caught up here now [God help me]

Asuka Langley

Do cops even care about cat theft in California? I know a person in California right now that has been pulled over twice for driving without license and insurance and continue to do so and the law there don't seem to give much of a fuck. California is a lawless place at this point i don't think they are going to care about a cat since they don't even care about the safety of their own citizens.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:10:21 PM
Do cops even care about cat theft in California? I know a person in California right now that have been pulled over twice for driving without license and insurance and continue to do so and the law there don't seem to give much of a fuck. California is a lawless place at this point i don't think they are going to care about a cat since they don't even care about the safety of their own citizens.

catnapping is a capitol offense in CA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:10:21 PM
Do cops even care about cat theft in California? I know a person in California right now that has been pulled over twice for driving without license and insurance and continue to do so and the law there don't seem to give much of a fuck. California is a lawless place at this point i don't think they are going to care about a cat since they don't even care about the safety of their own citizens.

Oh I dunno...Two cops put eight rounds in a bloke with a cell phone in his hand a couple of weeks ago in Sac. He dead...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 07:13:54 PM
Oh I dunno...Two cops put eight rounds in a bloke with a cell phone in his hand a couple of weeks ago in Sac. He dead...

cats > coloreds

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
George is Lurking....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Someone on this list is either forwarding my email to chefist or is chefist from bellgab
My email to keith rowland was just published to bellgab
accordingly, with certain exceptions, I can assume that all my emails are being sent to chefist, the major troll and enemy of me and libeler and slanderer
I will only inform people of my videos from now on
obviously in all probability the new people on the list are most likely to be doing this.
its a despicable thing to do.
but that is nothing new when it comes to those who dwell in the cesspool that is bellgab

I can be certain it is not jeremy, justin, abram, jim harrold, or jim malliard, or curtis or steve

the former sundered circle as well as area 51 drone are suspects as well.

I expect to be notified that THIS email will also be published on the sewer as so many of my supposed private ( which never are ) communications have been forward to chefist or others

so much for supposed friends.

there's a reason why I got the be paranoid and trust no one shirt

this kind of bs is a huge reason to suspect most of you given that with exceptions

thanks a lot my so-called friends who continually act NOT in my best interests.

Malliard is in the Circle of Trust?    (CoT+J) * Malliard?

FallenSeraph

10 ... 9 ... 8 ... until dude starts frantically trying to reach me about that $500. Unfortunately I have his number and email blocked. (So the "leak" isn't me, BTW.)

"I expect to have it later this year." Or whatever his years-long quote is.

where might I find the application to join the latest incarnation of the “circle jerk of trust”
and, are all official meetings held “in the dark” ?
I suppose Falkie is the only one allowed a 🔦

LOL

and by the way, it wasn’t me