• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
We're not a million miles away but we probably have something better to do, such as stab pins in our eyes or force angry wasps up my arse.

While your head is up your arse, just have the wasps sting your eyes.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
We're not a million miles away but we probably have something better to do, such as stab pins in our eyes or force angry wasps up my arse.
I feel certain in conveying George’s anticipated sadness at your absence from his surprise celebration

I understand MV is hopeful that Heather Leona might even attend...
as I am told “off the record” as long as there is WiFi available and she can get on Facebook at the Monkey Bar she is in !

as Brig would say...
PRAISE MV

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
While your head is up your arse, just have the wasps sting your eyes.
that comment was totally uncalled for !
(as it seemed like a legitimate reason to me !)

FallenSeraph

Around 2 hours and 15 minutes of cognac-induced babbling, he apologizes for the "abbreviated" video and explains that he has a long day today. He and his caregiver are picking up Talkie the Cat and taking it to Kathy's.

#PrayForTheCaregiver
#PrayForTalkie

Well, this was a productive day. I need a crisp glass of Sauvignon Blanc and possibly one of my "nerve pills." God bless grief and all the great pharmaceuticals that come with it.

Poor cat. 😥

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
that comment was totally uncalled for !
(as it seemed like a legitimate reason to me !)

Well the only reason I was showing up was because you promised me that YP would be jumping out of the cake.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
is there really going to be a surprise birthday for the FAT ONE ?
with a meet and great to follow ?
at that Creek Monkey Tap House in Martinez ?

WOw, will he be surprised !
and MV arranged the whole thing with funds generated from the Falkie thread just over the last 90 days ?
and that was enough for tickets, food, booze, kitty food, a NEW slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll for George (Abram borrowed his and poked a hole in it...go figure...three...yes three filthy holes and he had to miss and caused a blow out), bus fair for slow Kathy and Ratty Patty, a case of the ever important toilet paper, a food card, more cleaning supplies....
the list goes on

Man, I had NO idea MV made this much off Falkie OR had a soft spot for the FAT CUNT !

Hell yeah, I got my plane ticket yesterday, sonny!

Cali, here I come! Then I'm going to take my rental RAV4 and head down to my old stomping grounds in Malibu. They know me there like it's the Cheers bar. Except instead of "NORM!," they yell, "WE'VE MISSED YOU AND YOUR CREDIT CARDS!"

Praise MV!

FallenSeraph

THIS IS HORRIBLE.

Someone call PETA or something.

God, I'm so depressed right now. The poor thing. WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

https://youtu.be/GYRpgsJlt0I

I'm posting it on Reddit. "Two idiots steal a cat."

Would you pay $5 a month for a falkie subscription podcast? 5 nights a week minus nights in the ER

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
THIS IS HORRIBLE.

the coffee maker needs to be cleaned. wow.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
Well the only reason I was showing up was because you promised me that YP would be jumping out of the cake.

I'm allergic to marzipan.. I know I know.. But what can I do? I was disappointed because my legs look so hot in the tutu.

chefist

THIS IS HORRIBLE.

What a fucking shit show...have these humans had offspring? Dear Lord...

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:02:11 PM
I'm allergic to marzipan.. I know I know.. But what can I do? I was disappointed because my legs look so hot in the tutu.

Really? interesting...almonds then, right?

FallenSeraph

OMG if he knew ANYTHING about rescuing "strays," he would know you start with one safe enclosed room at a time and let them get used to that space first.

Her apartment is just as FILTHY.

That cat is too beautiful and well-groomed. That's someone's pet.

I'd like to HULK SMASH that guy right now. GET ONE FROM A KILL SHELTER AT LEAST.

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 04:02:49 PM
What a fucking shit show...have these humans had offspring? Dear Lord...

"he's my baby" - Kathy

it's up to you to decide.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
Really? interesting...almonds then, right?

I'm okay with almonds.. I just detest marzipan..I suppose allergic was irresponsible of me...I feel ashamed now...  :-[

FallenSeraph

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
Would you pay $5 a month for a falkie subscription podcast? 5 nights a week minus nights in the ER

NO.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
OMG if he knew ANYTHING about rescuing "strays," he would know you start with one safe enclosed room at a time and let them get used to that space first.

I'd like to HULK SMASH that guy right now. GET ONE FROM A KILL SHELTER AT LEAST.

*cough* but Kathy said it's her baby...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Say what you really mean girl.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Harsh..  :o

Yeah. Sometimes things are funnier in my head than they are in the Falkie thread. I was just disappointed you weren’t going to join us.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
I'm okay with almonds.. I just detest marzipan..I suppose allergic was irresponsible of me...I feel ashamed now...  :-[

No...I understand...I'm a classically trained pastry chef...I find marzipan disgusting...I use almonds in many forms...but from fresh...marzipan is an abomination.

Yorkshire pud

THIS IS HORRIBLE.

That looks like a pedigree Siamese. No way is that a stray, the thing is terrified of the fat cunts.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
The Falkie thread has lost its oomph for me.  Girl Falkie is certainly more interesting now.

Such is bellgab I suppose. Usually, fortunately, when The Senda thread goes through its falkiehaven moods, another thread saves the day. 

Praise MV!

whoozit

THIS IS HORRIBLE.

Anyone else notice that the cat only has the second best coat of fur?  Kathy’s magnificent glossy pelt puts the cat to shame.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 04:11:18 PM
Anyone else notice that the cat only has the second best coat of fur?  Kathy’s magnificent glossy pelt puts the cats’ to shame.

The last cat was fighting for it's life to GTF out of that shit hole.

whoozit

That cat will be calling the feline equivalent of Art Bell to report it has been abducted by Samsquanch.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:07:12 PM
That looks like a pedigree Siamese. No way is that a stray, the thing is terrified of the fat cunts.

THIS

whoozit

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
SERIOUSLY.
Report the cat snatcher to the police.  I bet that cat is chipped and they can find the owners. And Falkie and Kathy will have some explaining to do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 04:06:15 PM
Yeah. Sometimes things are funnier in my head than they are in the Falkie thread. I was just disappointed you weren’t going to join us.

I thought it was funny. :)