• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Senda also said he had Star Trek episodes on 8mm film that he believes would be priceless today.

FallenSeraph

"EXCELLENT PODCASTING PRACTICES FOR DUMMIES."

I'm done. I'm gonna go watch Fear the Walking Dead now and reevaluate my life choices.

https://youtu.be/AdKIE-K2NM0

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 23, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
Senda also said he had Star Trek episodes on 8mm film that he believes would be priceless today.

I called him on it when he said that she threw them out when 15 and he had every single episode.

He got royally pissed at me when I pointed out that he was 15 in 1967 and the show ran till 1969, She threw out tapes of shows that were never even filmed yet.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 06:17:39 PM
I called him on it when he said that she threw them out when 15 and he had every single episode.

He got royally pissed at me when I pointed out that he was 15 in 1967 and the show ran till 1969, She threw out tapes of shows that were never even filmed yet.
come on Rally
don’t you realize by now...
Falkie NEVER allows FACTS to curtail a GREAT STORY
and we have been reminded, time and time again, that IF he says it...
IT IS THE TRUTH !

Norm

Quote from: damon on April 23, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRMkuMJZlkw
mail call by falkie. he is going to go live this weekend.

Wow! Keep those s00per great videos coming master, the peon subscribers are delighted to appease you with gifts and money! I can almost smell that beautiful container home and shiny new Toyota Highlander already!

Fyodor Gutman

I offered Senda $25 but only if he posted on Bellgab, on this thread, no fewer than 100 times over a 10-day period. He got very angry and said he would sooner starve than post here again.

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 23, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
I offered Senda $25 but only if he posted on Bellgab, on this thread, no fewer than 100 times over a 10-day period. He got very angry and said he would sooner starve than post here again.

Oh lordy, lordy, we can't allow that to happen. We got to fatten the boy up until there is no neck between his head and body.

I mailed him a bunch of junk mail in a large envelope once but left no return address and instead of the required postage of $2.25 I only put 50 cents worth of stamps on the package. I waited a few days and emailed him asking if he got my package to which he cursed me for making him pay for the missing postage. I laughed so much I wet my pants.

Fyodor Gutman

I am still hopeful that he will return here, to his true and only kingdom. He knows this place was the best panhandlin' he ever did on the net.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 06:05:24 PM
Cumulatively the collection he claims has sold for millions but those are the records, books that ate in perfect condition, perfectly preserved for over 50 years. His books would be in crap condition.

The pages with drawings of men with bulging muscles would have been stuck together, for sure.

I don't think he looked too good in today's videos.  More lumpy and carp-like than usual.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 23, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
I don't think he looked too good in today's videos.  More lumpy and carp-like than usual.

Because the home button on his ipad is wonky

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

It was shot on 35mm film and the cyan and yellow colors would have faded by now.

Senda is such a fuckin liar about EVERYTHING.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 23, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

I offered him $40 for a titty fuck.  He turned me down, even when I pledged to not splooge on his face.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 09:42:14 PM
Because the home button on his ipad is wonky

Hopefully that was the case.  I just got a weird carp-out-of-water-impending-cardiac-event vibe........

Queenie

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 06:15:56 PM
"EXCELLENT PODCASTING PRACTICES FOR DUMMIES."

I'm done. I'm gonna go watch Fear the Walking Dead now and reevaluate my life choices.

Eric tells Tizzy and I that we should only read Bellgab a few times a week because it's confusing and a waste of time.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 23, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

Senda might die soon?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 23, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
I offered him $40 for a titty fuck.  He turned me down, even when I pledged to not splooge on his face.
would it be huMANly possible to work up to “the splooge”...
titty fuckin’ Falkie ?

slow Kathy...
and her world renowned YUGE undulating ta-tas
now, I am still thinkin’ about that...
(no promises though, about the avoiding her mug)

Live begging, on the air again.

He is explaining why he can not do paranormal videos.

Meanwhile is kinder clone went out and started doing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjtrr6Naojo&t=482s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQVZ1GsHoI

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Could someone in chat tell Senda that the $40 offer for the titty fuck is still out there.  He seems to need money so let's put all the options on the table.  Tell him I intend to use Felina lube, a local product that is excellent and will leave the skin on his moobs smooth and supple.

ONeill

"...and I put some of my own Commiefornia taxpayer's money into the fund to spur interest."

And the fat cunt actually has a linkedin profile, amazing...

whoozit

Just out of curiosity, why does Senda expect to be in better financial condition later in the year?  He always claims this.  Is he trying to get a job or is he expecting a visit from the Money Fairy(TM)?

ONeill

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Just out of curiosity, why does Senda expect to be in better financial condition later in the year?  He always claims this.  Is he trying to get a job or is he expecting a visit from the Money Fairy(TM)?

He's been expecting this for years, you can find his fantasies about getting a car in his posts from 2011. I would be surprised if this wasn't the case in his Redbook days.

ONeill

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
"...and I put some of my own Commiefornia taxpayer's money into the fund to spur interest."

Is that even legal?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

Senda is like Mr Micawber in David Copperfield, except he was sympathetic and Senda is a dick. I think the idea that their situation is going to improve in the future is quite common with irresponsible people, it lets them justify their splurges if they tell themselves things will pick up.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjtrr6Naojo&t=482s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQVZ1GsHoI

I never get these notifications anymore, probably because I'm blocked.

Went to bed at 9 because I was weary of the world. Crushed that I missed his live. If he DID have Super Chat, doing these things at MIDNIGHT during the week would be yet another idiotic "why isn't anyone donating" decision.

Good thing he has that Podcasting for Dummies book. For his ... podcast. 😑

I left a comment suggesting he find a part-time job.  Most communities have services for people with disabilities, including employment services.  They could find a suitable job for the soft, tender weenie, something low-impact he could do at his own pace.  The comment seems to have disappeared.  Fancy that.