• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

It's midnight here on the East Coast.  That means it'll be Saturday the 21st in just three short hours in California.

C'mon Senda, you big, magnificent bastard.  Poop out just one video on the 21st in the green  shirt.  I haven't been this
stoked since page 3,000!

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 20, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
He went through a stage where he was doing videos dressed as such.  The best one was where he was all defeated because FiFi helped everyone but him...that one is a personal favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

I'm going to frame this video, put it on continuous loop forever....so much positive vibes!

Lilith

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Ahahahaha. Your Mom asking about a strange fat man on your shirt. Omg. That’s hysterical. I do remember you sent him those items and it all blew up for you. I’m tempted to start watching these videos, but I’m so behind on all of this. Yet, everyone seems to have a deliciously sick sense of fun here. Unrelated, have you heard of glitter Unicorn Snot lipgloss and sunscreen?

When I first came to sewergab, I started on page 1, and it took me about a year or so to catch up.  I can't imagine how long it would take to read over 3000 pages of posts, including youtube videos now.  All that said,  having read it all like a diary, and not slowly as it happened, there are parts that simply did not stick in my memory as it would have if I had been present to "read it live as it happens" right from day one.  If I had gotten into this thread just a day or two ago, I think I would still give it a shot at starting at page 1.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on April 20, 2018, 10:38:30 PM
I'm going to frame this video, put it on continuous loop forever....so much positive vibes!

One of Sendas best, for sure!

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
In which George buys more stuff on eBay.

At the end, he says he's already fed the "outdoor kitties" their dry food and now he's going back out to feed them their wet food.

I would like to file a restraining order on behalf of the cats of Martinez.

https://youtu.be/MVAhe9MPKSY

I can't believe Senda didn't have a salt and pepper shaker somewhere in that kitchen, and felt the need to purchase a set...

besides, didn't I see a box full of stolen restaurant serving size packages of everything in his kitchen?

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Why is the caregiver not doing his laundry? What the hell is he being paid for? Lazy SOB.

Made my day to see you bateman !!! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 01:14:45 AM
I can't believe Senda didn't have a salt and pepper shaker somewhere in that kitchen, and felt the need to purchase a set...

besides, didn't I see a box full of stolen restaurant serving size packages of everything in his kitchen?

Those aren’t to use. He is filling them to weigh them down so they can sit on the alien head shelf.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 20, 2018, 08:57:56 PM
you used the word brain...
does this still apply to Falkie ?

in his videos, he tells all you know...
and I never recall him saying anything smells bad in Casa Senda
(even when he “makes a mess” in his panties or sofa bed or on the carpet or...)

Not even when he's in the kitchen with all that mold, or under the bed looking for one of the cats...

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:58:35 PM
Well it had damn well better be a nice car. The Master has reached an age where he deserves to be chauffeured in style and comfort.

I'm not sure they make cars with comfort seats for someone his size.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 01:17:29 AM
Those aren’t to use. He is filling them to weigh them down so they can sit on the alien head shelf.

Well, at least you didn't try saying they were collectables.

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
...  I can't imagine how long it would take to read over 3000 pages of posts, including youtube videos now...

There is so much of it now, it's hard to imagine anyone doing that.  Between the posts and the videos, it's quite the body of work.

There is def a movie and any number of sequels there, just using clips of his videos and possibly filming scenes of places he describes but doesn't show - just so there is something other than his face and apartment onscreen.  My choice would be Werner Herzog.  When Bloatie dies, who is there to step forward to claim ownership of the, um, intellectual property and shut it down?   No one?

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
Well, at least you didn't try saying they were collectables.

It goes without saying.  Everything he has is a valued collectable

What’s à Falkie? This thread is longer than 3000 pages. Is he an elderly bronie assburger?

https://goo.gl/images/haQWsV

Jason Callan did another great live show. Be sure to let Falkie know that between Thursdays show and this one he made a few hundred more bucks.

I even donated a few dollars for him to sing "Ça Plane pour Moi" he knew it would be hard and look silly but he just laughed his way through it, it was fun.

Senda would have just said that he never heard of it then ban me for being a troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9kXjM5ddiw

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 21, 2018, 01:32:03 AM
There is so much of it now, it's hard to imagine anyone doing that.  Between the posts and the videos, it's quite the body of work.

At this point it's like a soap opera, or a better example might be Doctor Who. No way to know fifty years of backstory. You just jump in where you jump in, the backstory and lore will be filled in as you go.

OMFG.   He had one job - wear that horrid green shirt for seven days in a row.  He had greatness in his grasp but
pissed it all away in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8X_qjioqUk

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
OMFG.   He had one job - wear that horrid green shirt for seven days in a row.  He had greatness in his grasp but
pissed it all away in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8X_qjioqUk

There is still time. He is doing a live show tonight.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
There is still time. He is doing a live show tonight.

Yeah - perhaps he'll have another chicken induced shit storm and blow out that black shirt.....

Unlikely though.   *sigh*

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
Yeah - perhaps he'll have another chicken induced shit storm and blow out that black shirt.....

Unlikely though.   *sigh*

Why does he think those star wars decorative items that are displayed on a whippet or a greyhound would be suitable for a cat?  Sounds like he must have read that the two most viewed videos have to do with star wars or cats. 

p.s. He asks for Skype contact requests but never gives out his skype account.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
Why does he think those star wars decorative items that are displayed on a whippet or a greyhound would be suitable for a cat?  Sounds like he must have read that the two most viewed videos have to do with star wars or cats. 

p.s. He asks for Skype contact requests but never gives out his skype account.

I dunno man.  A greyhound is a noble beast - who would do that to one anyway?

I am bummed over this shirt thing................

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
I dunno man.  A greyhound is a noble beast - who would do that to one anyway?

I am bummed over this shirt thing................

Time for a mass consciousness.

I looked at one of the vidéos.   I dont see the appeal of this falkie person. He just talks nonsense. Its like listening to the town drunk in a bullshit pub conversation. Maybe somebody should call à crises center. How are there 3500 pages in a thread devoted to him? Would somebody please explAin?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
Time for a mass consciousness.

Or not.  Why let George fumbling the ball at the goal line get me down?

It's a beautiful day here in Dixie.  70 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky.  Sun shining.   Birds chirping.
Six days is a hell of an accomplishment as it is.   Just made a reservation at the best place
in town.  Will even ask Mrs. Walks to wear her pretty green dress.  Time to celebrate!

--Just hope she doesn't ask why we are celebrating........   

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 21, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
I looked at one of the vidéos.   I dont see the appeal of this falkie person. He just talks nonsense. Its like listening to the town drunk in a bullshit pub conversation. Maybe somebody should call à crises center. How are there 3500 pages in a thread devoted to him? Would somebody please explAin?

I was similarly confused the first time I watched one of his videos in which he was taping paper to his face.

The answer to your question is: Trolling him is amusing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
Or not.  Why let George fumbling the ball at the goal line get me down?

It's a beautiful day here in Dixie.  70 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky.  Sun shining.   Birds chirping.
Six days is a hell of an accomplishment as it is.   Just made a reservation at the best place
in town.  Will even ask Mrs. Walks to wear her pretty green dress.  Time to celebrate!

--Just hope she doesn't ask why we are celebrating........   

Actually going for the green dress, huh?  OMG. Mrs Walks and lil WAN deserve so much better.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 21, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
I looked at one of the vidéos.   I dont see the appeal of this falkie person. He just talks nonsense. Its like listening to a bullshit pub conversation. How are there 3500 pages in a thread devoted to him? Would somebody please explAin?

I'm here for the intrigue amongst the supporting cast.  Will Kathy nuke another Prius?  Will Falkie have to lance another ass boil
after Kathy is forced to wear underwear by Ratty Patty?  Is Abrahm a dolt or an evil genius?   Is Gerry really Drone?  Is
6 Week also really Drone?   Did MV really infest Falkie's Cat Ve ethernet cable with tiny camera's ?   What happened to
plusJustin? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 21, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
I was similarly confused the first time I watched one of his videos. He was taping paper to his face.

The answer to your question is: Trolling him is amusing.

Or if your name is WhiteCrow, the fun is in trolling the people who troll him.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
Or if your name is WhiteCrow, the fun is in trolling the people who troll him.

Yes, them and people who like bacon.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
Actually going for the green dress, huh?  OMG. Mrs Walks and lil WAN deserve so much better.

No doubt about that.

She's also asking questions about what's going on.......... 

I think I'm going to float  'SDSS' day - Six Days of Senda's Shirt  but she doesn't need those details behind the acronym.   

For now I'll avoid her by mowing the lawn.