• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
With the money he spent on cat food, thanks to a donation from "Zoa," he could've paid his electricity bill (oh wait, I forgot, he talked the state into paying that) or bought a T-shirt at AlienCon.

Thank you zoa langord for the money for the cats it was spent for the cats in a roundabout way...

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 20, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
Green shirt is hanging tough......  Just one more day baby!!!!!!!!!!!   C'mon big fellah.  You can do it!
That shirt was white a few days ago...

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 08:05:49 PM
Is he having mini strokes? Micro seizures?

https://youtu.be/MVAhe9MPKSY

I think he's just overtired with doing all his laundry and all.  Especially the green Alien Abductee shirt.

bateman

Quote from: Element 115 on April 20, 2018, 08:11:14 PM
I think he's just overtired with doing all his laundry and all.  Especially the green Alien Abductee shirt.

Why is the caregiver not doing his laundry? What the hell is he being paid for? Lazy SOB.

Element 115

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Why is the caregiver not doing his laundry? What the hell is he being paid for? Lazy SOB.

To my knowledge, the caregiver stopped by maybe twice and didn't seem to do much.  George keeps saying he's supposed to stop by again.  He's had that damn green Alien Abductee shirt on for nearly a week.

Element 115

Also, welcome back and post often.  People were wondering where the heck you were.

Quote from: Element 115 on April 20, 2018, 08:19:47 PM
To my knowledge, the caregiver stopped by maybe twice and didn't seem to do much.  George keeps saying he's supposed to stop by again.  He's had that damn green Alien Abductee shirt on for nearly a week.
Ahhhhh
sniff sniff
Ahhhhh
I see Casa Senda has an aroma of “week old alien shirt” now

maybe the FAT CUNT can bottle that !

and you are absolutely correct Bateman !
that personal caregiver is a lazy SOB !

any bets on how many days those FAKIE panties are on ?

has he shit himself lately ?
(may be why the caregiver gave up on his laundry)

bateman

Quote from: Element 115 on April 20, 2018, 08:20:49 PM
Also, welcome back and post often.  People were wondering where the heck you were.

Every once in a while you need one of those internet bleach showers.

Quote from: Norm on April 20, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
The master is a firm believer in 'if it ain't dirty and it don't smell real bad' why change?
I don’t know about you, but especially in the summer after working outside and perspiring...
I don’t “smell”
that is until I shower and pick my clothes up to put in the laundry basket...
that is when I notice I really stunk !

FALKIE’s secret...
NO SHOWER
NO SMELL THE STINK

Element 115

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

I would agree with that sentiment.  Sometimes you need a break from it all. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Like with a sponge or something?

Element 115

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 20, 2018, 08:41:49 PM
I don’t know about you, but especially in the summer after working outside and perspiring...
I don’t “smell”
that is until I shower and pick my clothes up to put in the laundry basket...
that is when I notice I really stunk !

FALKIE’s secret...
NO SHOWER
NO SMELL THE STINK

Your brain blocks scent signals after a while to adapt to an environment.  It's something along the lines of signaling pathways in olfactory neurons changing to allow adaptation.  AKA "olfactory fatigue".  You only need to be away from the scent for a short while and you can smell it again.  I once knew a girl who owned 8 ferrets in her apartment and she couldn't smell them any longer but when I would visit the place smelled to high heavens.

Your eyes and ears do not operate the same way because they use energy to perceive, not mass. 

LadyFish

I think Falkie said said his caregiver had a bad back, or maybe it was bad knees? Besides, Falkie is too picky about how is clothes are laundered and didn’t  think the caregiver could do it correctly when the caregiver offered to do it.

Regardless, the caregiver has a car, that sometimes works. He takes Falkie shopping, so now Falkie has a new way to get more crap into his apartment while waiting for the next Prius.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Is there a Falkie ‘Cliff Notes’? It involves cans of cat food, garments with alien print, flashing glow ball toys, money, have no money, send me money, hurt my toe... ? Something to that effect?

Seraphim.. How long have you been sucked into the Falkie Vortex? Ha.

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Ahahahaha. Your Mom asking about a strange fat man on your shirt. Omg. That’s hysterical. I do remember you sent him those items and it all blew up for you. I’m tempted to start watching these videos, but I’m so behind on all of this. Yet, everyone seems to have a deliciously sick sense of fun here. Unrelated, have you heard of glitter Unicorn Snot lipgloss and sunscreen?

After a hard day, George's thread is a bit of respite where you can unwind. No need to learn anything about the past years or 3,000 pages. George offers a here and now experience where your mind can dream and wander along on his amazing lifestyle.
As Art said "Wanta take a ride"?

https://youtu.be/clZNwja8M3A

Quote from: Element 115 on April 20, 2018, 08:50:06 PM
Your brain blocks scent signals after a while to adapt to an environment.  It's something along the lines of signaling pathways in olfactory neurons changing to allow adaptation.  AKA "olfactory fatigue".  You only need to be away from the scent for a short while and you can smell it again.  I once knew a girl who owned 8 ferrets in her apartment and she couldn't smell them any longer but when I would visit the place smelled to high heavens.

Your eyes and ears do not operate the same way because they use energy to perceive, not mass.
you used the word brain...
does this still apply to Falkie ?

in his videos, he tells all you know...
and I never recall him saying anything smells bad in Casa Senda
(even when he “makes a mess” in his panties or sofa bed or on the carpet or...)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 20, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
After a hard day, George's thread is a bit of respite where you can unwind. No need to learn anything about the past years or 3,000 pages. George offers a here and now experience where your mind can dream and wander along on his amazing lifestyle.
As Art said "Wanta take a ride"?

https://youtu.be/clZNwja8M3A

You fucking fuck! >:(

bateman

Quote from: LadyFish on April 20, 2018, 08:52:53 PM
I think Falkie said said his caregiver had a bad back, or maybe it was bad knees? Besides, Falkie is too picky about how is clothes are laundered and didn’t  think the caregiver could do it correctly when the caregiver offered to do it.

Regardless, the caregiver has a car, that sometimes works. He takes Falkie shopping, so now Falkie has a new way to get more crap into his apartment while waiting for the next Prius.

Well it had damn well better be a nice car. The Master has reached an age where he deserves to be chauffeured in style and comfort.

WhiteCrow

More important.. where is Popple?

bateman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 20, 2018, 08:59:22 PM
More important.. where is Popple?

Well she isn’t a total degenerate like the rest of us.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

We’ll be the judge of that, thank you very much.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

Percentage wise how much of a degenerate would you say she is?

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 09:03:16 PM
Percentage wise how much of a degenerate would you say she is?

I couldn’t give you an exact number but it’s just under the minimum requirement here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
I couldn’t give you an exact number but it’s just under the minimum requirement here.

Sounds like she may be open to the power of persuasion to me. ;)

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
The fat cunt is the dumbest entity ever connected to the Internet. If the zoos provided Internet to baboons, it would make more sense.

Baboons with the internet would find Senda disgusting too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
I got sucked into it back in the Seraphim27 days when my stance was "stop being mean to the poor man." I sent him an embarrassing amount of money because I thought it would help him pay his bills, get his stuff out of the pawn shops and get back on his feet. Then I gasped when I saw video after video of unboxings of toys and crap I didn't even know existed, followed by more video pleas for money to pay his bills and a regular stream of "can I have more money" emails, which I eventually blocked.

Then I got a huge tattoo that said "SUCKER" inked across my forehead.

Somewhere in all that, I got into a brawl with people here and had to change my login to FallenSeraph, which I deserve.

The real rage set in when he snatched a cat off the street, took it on a bus or a train or something, gave it to Kathy, scared the hell out of it, took it back and almost crushed it under his sofa bed. He finally let it go, but he's about to do it again with another one.

I laughed when I saw his $10K GoFundMe for AlienCon. Dude, I've been saving money for a trip to Tokyo for 2 years. I'm trying to imagine asking friends and strangers to pay for that. I CAN'T.

Dear George, here's how it works: I work and I put money in a savings account each month until I get to use it - but not until I first set aside about $3K for life's little emergencies, of which you seem to have many. I don't touch that emergency fund. Not even for a limited-edition life-sized Liam Neeson sexbot or whatever. It's called self-discipline and "you don't need that."

WOOOOOO! I don't know if it's the changing of my hormones or a misdirected stage of grief after the passing of my dad or what, but the man fills me with RAGE these days.

I seldom take exception with George's lifestyle choices but he really blew it. He had a sugar-mommy on a string... guess his love for sweet Kathy was to strong to string you along anymore.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"   
Sorry maybe next time  :-*

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
I got sucked into it back in the Seraphim27 days when my stance was "stop being mean to the poor man." I sent him an embarrassing amount of money because I thought it would help him pay his bills, get his stuff out of the pawn shops and get back on his feet. Then I gasped when I saw video after video of unboxings of toys and crap I didn't even know existed, followed by more video pleas for money to pay his bills and a regular stream of "can I have more money" emails, which I eventually blocked.

Then I got a huge tattoo that said "SUCKER" inked across my forehead.

Somewhere in all that, I got into a brawl with people here and had to change my login to FallenSeraph, which I deserve.

The real rage set in when he snatched a cat off the street, took it on a bus or a train or something, gave it to Kathy, scared the hell out of it, took it back and almost crushed it under his sofa bed. He finally let it go, but he's about to do it again with another one.

I laughed when I saw his $10K GoFundMe for AlienCon. Dude, I've been saving money for a trip to Tokyo for 2 years. I'm trying to imagine asking friends and strangers to pay for that. I CAN'T.

Dear George, here's how it works: I work and I put money in a savings account each month until I get to use it - but not until I first set aside about $3K for life's little emergencies, of which you seem to have many. I don't touch that emergency fund. Not even for a limited-edition life-sized Liam Neeson sexbot or whatever. It's called self-discipline and "you don't need that."

WOOOOOO! I don't know if it's the changing of my hormones or a misdirected stage of grief after the passing of my dad or what, but the man fills me with RAGE these days.

All the way back in the Redbook days people would give him money for a need of his. After he spent the money on something else you would see him asking for money for the same "need".
People would tell him "Hey, that money was for xyz!"
His standard reply was and still is, "what I spend MY money on is none of your business."