• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Um, did I hear a while back that the guy made some federal case out of some incompetence of his that led his ill-informed and delusional reports of hacking? Like Cyber Crimes?

Um, I also didn't know about some "SF Redbook" thing or whatever before I read it here a while back. I found out it got busted by The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Which means "it" has all records of anyone who ever went there, every bit of correspondence (deleted or not; it's still there to find) logins, IP Addresses, emails, "keepsakes" -- and God forbid that idiot loaded his account with personal information.

Then he dares complain about anyone else? I bet that buffoon is "in the database" and "on the list" (tm) and he himself volunteered everything! Like people don't know? They know more than God. Any God.

"Mr. Do-Gooder" himself may not known that people who know...know things about people..that people don't know they know.. but things are known about people...and they are the ones who don't know what others know about them...but things are known! To some. Not others. They just don't know they know. Or some know.

Any questions? Just so you know...

Lilith

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 08:53:10 PM
Brig, I hope that you are doing good. Whats new with you my friend?

Friendship and Praise MV and Brig

Friendship damon !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 19, 2018, 05:15:03 PM
from a fly on the wall...
somewhere in Casa Senda
(probably next to the pile of shit encrusted clothes, towels, sheets and blankets still on the carpet from the time he shit himself in the sofa bed...I wonder if Abram knows about that?)

SENDA was told he could have the map Bugs sent to Art with the location marked on it ...
now all he has to do is buy his Highlander Hybrid, get some shovels and dig up a couple of Bigfoot’s !
THIS IS HIS BIG CHANCE TO HIT THE BIG TIME !

of course he noticed the smell. didn't you see he switched to snuff tobacco.  ;)

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
Yes its not COOL. Falkie is turning into a CASIO TYPE OF PERSON. In his other videos that he has done, he recorded girls who were cheerleaders, wanted to record kids at a school field. We should report Mr Senda to the police.

ahem....   we?  ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 17, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
During a recent livestream, he said something like "I put a couple of videos on Patreon and they didn't make any money so that was all a lie" and I put my head down and laughed and sighed heavily. As we say down here in the South, bless his heart.

Now that I've been blocked, I don't get his video notifications. I think he's live with Ahhhbrm tonight.

I can't believe he blocked me -- AFTER ALL THE MONEY AND GIFTS I SENT HIM BACK IN MY STUPID DAYS -- just because I posted one comment disagreeing with him. What an idiot. He must come over here and read this thread.

No birthday present for you, Falkie, even though I found you the perfect alien prop. I'll send a donation from my sweet, sweet severance package to ReviewBrah in your honor though.

Hasn't George given us all his most valuable gift, his time? Consider your gifts to George have been repaid many times over.

A dollar a day for George... eh?

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
We should report Mr Senda to the police.

"We" should, eh?  Well go right ahead there buddy.  Nothing stopping you other than a lack of courage.

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 19, 2018, 09:19:58 PM
Hasn't George given us all his most valuable gift, his time? Consider your gifts to George have been repaid many times over.

Hell No to Falkie and Money. If he wants money then he has to work for it by working. He could help Heather Wade move back to California.

Dr. MD MD

damon

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 19, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
"We" should, eh?  Well go right ahead there buddy.  Nothing stopping you other than a lack of courage.
Ok I see that you guys support this fuck turd who is a creeper.

i do not believe his most valuable gift is his time. he has so much more of it than most...

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4SI3daRlU
Here is an other video from fuckturd falkie.

Seriously WTF?  That is at least 5 days in a row he has posted a video wearing that same green alien abductee tshirt

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:22:11 PM
Yes the royal WE should call?
fine. go ahead and call.

btw have you ever heard of the word Nosism?  ;)

damon

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 19, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
fine. go ahead and call.

btw have you ever heard of the word Nosism?  ;)
Yes I have buddy.

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:24:59 PM
Ok I see that you guys support this fuck turd who is a creeper.

you might want to get your "sight" checked.

P.S. don't use the same doctors as George did..

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:32:21 PM
Yes I have buddy.

well good. it helps to know that

now...

have you called yet?

damon

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 19, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
you might want to get your "sight" checked.

P.S. don't use the same doctors as George did..
lol

damon

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:36:35 PM
They said "what the fuck is bellgab?" ;D

i see.

hmmmmm.... uh, so it was you that first mentioned bellgab?

did you block your number when you called?

damon

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 19, 2018, 09:38:06 PM
i see.

hmmmmm.... uh, so it was you that first mentioned bellgab?

did you block your number when you called?
no. your funny buddy.

Chine

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
no. your funny buddy.

Hey! Didn’t you once have Thor from Stargate as an avatar?

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 19, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
Not cool. Seriously he needs to stop. Like this isn’t funny. He needs to leave her alone.

Perhaps a note to the local sheriff in Pahrump would be in order?

http://www.nyecountysheriffsoffice.com/contact.html

damon

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 09:40:31 PM
Hey! Didn’t you once have Thor from Stargate as an avatar?
yeah, I also was the evil mr spock too.

Chine

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:41:13 PM
yeah, I also was the evil mr spock too.

Ahaha. That’s right! I remember you. Ok, I’m leaving this thread now because I have no idea what this thread is about. You guys have fun. Just stopped in to say ‘Hi’  :)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 19, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
IF it was Art’s daughter who stumbled upon the FAT CUNT’s channel...
i DO NOT THINK IT IS APPROPRIATE TO DISCUSS FURTHER OR HELP THE FAT CUNT FIND HER ON THE INTERNET...
DO YOU ?

Agreed

PChirp

Quote from: Norm on April 19, 2018, 09:41:11 PM
Perhaps a note to the local sheriff in Pahrump would be in order?

http://www.nyecountysheriffsoffice.com/contact.html

Absolutely LOVE the current avatar, Norm.  Have admired it for some time.   ;D ;D ;D