• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 19, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
You missed your chance by not contributing to the Official TGFP(tm) Meet 'n' Greet 'n' Ghost Tour 2017.
wait a minute...
isn’t that about the time he shit himself in his sofa bed ?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
I'm sure he has a card laying around somewhere that he can re-use and send as a condolence card.

Happy Hanukkah Condolences in Your Time of Loss

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:35:57 PM
She's an even better grifter than Senda.
let us re-evaluate this situation
the FAT RETARD from Martinez could be slow Kathy’s sugar daddy
and
slow Kathy could be a provider to the FAT CUNT from Pittsburg

but, if that is true ? what is slow Kathy providing ?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
I'm sure he can grab a few on his next visit to the hospital. Just cross out the names.

He could kill 2 birds with one stone-Dr's visit and Hallmark Card recycling center.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:35:57 PM
She's an even better grifter by proxy than Senda.
this makes more sense
slow Kathy is like the slow fat little girl that sends her retarded fat brother into the candy store to steal her some candy...
she gets what she wants and has him do the dirty work...
all she has to do is let him take a look at her cooter as he “plunges the toilet”

a WIN WIN !

chefist

Stepping Across into the Inappropriate...
------------------------------------------------------

Falkie2013@gmail.com
Email me so I can send the kitties some gifts.
I have Art's address but will not give it out.
#RememberArtBell
#ArtBellIsFreeAtLast

I used to say Free Art Bell in my videos because he wasn't allowed to play music on his show.
The Emperor of Nye is gone but not forgotten.
Take care and hugs

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Falkie2013@gmail.com
#RememberArtBell
#ArtBellIsFreeAtLast

I used to say Free Art Bell in my videos because he wasn't allowed to play music on his show.
Take care and hugs

Some should use their troll powers to get him to stop trying to contact that little girl.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
Some should use their troll powers to get him to stop trying to contact that little girl.

Or set up a "To Catch a (Grifting) Predator" episode.  Who in their right friggin mind emails an eleven year old? 

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
Or set up a "To Catch a (Grifting) Predator" episode.  Who in their right friggin mind emails an eleven year old?
I might tune in to that show.  Are you saying Falkie is in his right mind?

damon

Falkie2013@gmail.com
#RememberArtBell
#ArtBellIsFreeAtLast

Take care and hugs

Oh my god. Falkie is just other Casio.

Roswells, Art

Now he wants to send presents to someone else? Wasn't he begging for cat food yesterday? I guess he really doesn't have it as bad as he claims.

Fyodor Gutman

Senda... take a step back here, think for once in your life, think of someone other than yourself.

Once enough time has passed and the grief has subsided, perhaps Asia could fulfill a similar role to that of Burp Girl and film tags for George's channel?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
Am skipping around Falk's latest vid a bit.  He put on his Mom's old arm sling, because?  He has some arm pain or something?  He then tells everyone he was incontinent.  Lots of pain spikes and screaming in pain.  honestly, have you ever in your life see a bigger pussy?

He was flapping his arm while talking and he hit his bad knee and it hurt his hand a great deal. The sling was to prevent him from doing it again.
I have never seen anyone with a lower pain threshold than him.

from a fly on the wall...
somewhere in Casa Senda
(probably next to the pile of shit encrusted clothes, towels, sheets and blankets still on the carpet from the time he shit himself in the sofa bed...I wonder if Abram knows about that?)

SENDA was told he could have the map Bugs sent to Art with the location marked on it ...
now all he has to do is buy his Highlander Hybrid, get some shovels and dig up a couple of Bigfoot’s !
THIS IS HIS BIG CHANCE TO HIT THE BIG TIME !

My word. Just reading the mass-mailing Falkie thing and the above comments. Too much to list. It goes from bad to worse.

Great to hear what the guy stated recently -- from George Noory himself -- that he's "an official investigator for Coast To Coast AM." Good. That means, independent contractor status not withstanding, that program in its current status, can "officially" be dragged into this God-awful mess.

Reprehensible. The possible manipulation of a child for personal gain. If that is the real daughter of the late Art Bell. An innocent, grieving child gets this. Not doubt, an introduction to her apparent father's "friend" who is some hero and will let her know of the world of haters, trolls, "evil people" and God only knows what trash he'll spew.

Let's be grown up about this "hero" bullsh*t with those who "defended" the late Art Bell. Um, if I caught one bit of his nature from listening to the guy for so many years, I'd conclude Art Bell never needed George Senda or anyone else outside of the law to defend him.

I resent the guy's "I was there for him" like Bell needed his worthless ass for anything resembling nobility -- and now the guy thinks himself "owed something." Declaring himself "the defender of the Art Bell family"in a recent live video. This is scary. An unhealthy obsession with Art Bell to begin with now goes fully off the rails -- imposing -- moving in on -- on his surviving family.

I hope Noory is proud of the titles he hands out -- and to whom. As he states about "haters," in that "they closet together." I have to consider the notion of such alliances, Noory and Tom Danheiser, when I think of your "official investigator." That creep. That whack job.

Sick.
--------
Appendix A: My prediction, by the way, for the ongoing season calls for Abram to become more of a "shadowy, distant figure." He will fade out and away -- if he has half a brain. His gun plan is already known. But as to who knows what, where, when, who, why and such is a mystery to him. Not to others. :D He'd better cut his losses and run from that guy now. Right now. Big trouble lies ahead for those who fail to heed solid advice.

Falkie2013@gmail.com
#RememberArtBell
#ArtBellIsFreeAtLast

Take care and hugs

Not cool. Seriously he needs to stop. Like this isn’t funny. He needs to leave her alone.

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 19, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
Not cool. Seriously he needs to stop. Like this isn’t funny. He needs to leave her alone.
You expect Senda to act like a gentleman?  Kindly review the last 3K pages and you will see the futile ness of this request.

Fyodor Gutman

Senda is expecting some kind of cashout from this. He'll never stop where that's concerned.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

No.  I think a permanent record on Megan's List would be a fitting capstone to Senda's life of sexual perversion.  Maybe it will affect his welfare checks.

He's gone into cutsie Falkie mode, and he's clearly got Art's kid and her inheritance in his crosshairs.  This is hardly the last time in her life that she's going to have to fend off someone trying to get his mitts on her money.  Better for her to start learning now, before she has control of it.

damon

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 19, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
Yes its not COOL. Falkie is turning into a CASIO TYPE OF PERSON. In his other videos that he has done, he recorded girls who were cheerleaders, wanted to record kids at a school field. We should report Mr Senda to the police.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on April 17, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
Maybe its time for Falkie get a REAL JOB NOW. If he wants money.

If we all gave George a dollar a day, George wouldn't need a real job.  Duh, get with program, its be years now that George has been telling us what he needs! You guys cant be that slow? Are you?

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 19, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
If we all gave George a dollar a day, George wouldn't need a real job.  Duh, get with program, its be years now that George has been telling us what he needs! You guys cant be that slow? Are you?
No, I will not give George ANY MONEY. He had a chance about 2 years ago but that fuckturd called me a liar and a P.O.S. so Fuck him with a 12 inch BLACK DILDO. He can go to hell. Now he is emailing Art's daughter now. He should not have any contact with her or any of his kids. If anything George should have contacted Art's current wife FIRST. George is a MAJOR CREEPER NOW. He is a CASIO.

LadyFish

If we all gave Falkie a dollar a day, he would just buy more crap on eBay and Amazon & then run out of money in the middle of the month & get on YouTube and beg for food and catfood money.

Have you ever read the children’s book, “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”? Falkie is the mouse.

Lilith

Sorry, Donations to MV come first and second and third...
to keep sewergab up and running.

Praise MV !!

damon

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2018, 08:50:17 PM
Sorry, Donations to MV come first and second and third...
to keep sewergab up and running.

Praise MV !!
Brig, I hope that you are doing good. Whats new with you my friend?

Friendship and Praise MV and Brig