• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 08, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
So Kathy's the brains of the operation? Yikes!  :o
when I was in elementary school, there were smart kids, average kids, slow kids and then retarded kids
slow Kathy is slow
the FAT CUNT SENDA (George) is retarded...
so, yes, I guess that does qualify slow Kathy as the “brains” of the operation

does anyone recall the gestures made by George during the great gofundme ?
a donation to disaster victims ? in Texas and P.R. ?
use of his personal credit cards to fund Curtis’ trip to AlienCon, if enough was not raised ?

(I was probably just dreaming...)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 08, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
does anyone recall the gestures made by George during the great gofundme ?
a donation to disaster victims ? in Texas and P.R. ?
use of his personal credit cards to fund Curtis’ trip to AlienCon, if enough was not raised ?

(I was probably just dreaming...)

Senda said he would make a donation. The greedy bastard did not make any donation. He only knows how to contribute to the Senda fund.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 08, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
Senda said he would make a donation. The greedy bastard did not make any donation. He only knows how to contribute to the Senda fund.
well, his new “one of a kind” Alien Head was pretty important...
those poor women, children and elderly just didn’t quite make the cut
in SENDAworld

I feel certain the FAT FUCK gave it much thought

has “the RETARD from Pittsburgh” been trademarked yet ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 08, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
when I was in elementary school, there were smart kids, average kids, slow kids and then retarded kids
slow Kathy is slow
the FAT CUNT SENDA (George) is retarded...
so, yes, I guess that does qualify slow Kathy as the “brains” of the operation

I don't like labels, so just saying, I remember there were weird kids in grade school too. Could some of us have that in common with George? You know, if assigning labels, which I don't.

We are ALL Falkies.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 08, 2018, 01:49:38 PM
I don't like labels, so just saying, I remember there were weird kids in grade school too. Could some of us have that in common with George? You know, if assigning labels, which I don't.

We are ALL Falkies.
I thought you didn’t like labels...

and at my grade school, calling someone a Falkie would call for some soap and a call home ?
calling a kid retarded (if they weren’t) was just a verbal reprimand

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on April 08, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
Yes, and the breasts.

Can they still be called breasts once they relocate to a different zip code?

Sendapants said he will be live tonight at 7 PCT.

I doubt I will be around but he says he is a paranormal expert and he wants to move to Nevada. It would be cool if anyone asked him about his knowledge about the local myths. The Water Babies of Pyramid Lake and Tahoe Tessie.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 08, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
Can they still be called breasts once they relocate to a different zip code?

Her balls are bigger than Senda's.

Fyodor Gutman

So assuming the desert fortress isn't 100 percent bullshit fermenting in the mind of a lunatic, he is going to leave Kathy behind in California, where she will presumably still be on the state's gravy train. Senda is pernicious enough to have cooked up some plan to get more assistance, whether the container house is BS or not.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 08, 2018, 10:00:14 PM
... Senda is pernicious enough to have cooked up some plan to get more assistance, whether the container house is BS or not.

At this point we can only speculate.  Perhaps he has a plan to earn enough to support himself after the move - military writing, leasing out horse grazing on his land, selling coyote pelts, finally getting traction on monetizing his videos.  Perhaps he's looked into the Nevada handout system and deemed it adequate for his needs. 

Or it's possible he plans to continue claiming California residency - even keeping his Martinez apartment, and using it as a storage shed - while continuing to taunt the taxpayers with his videos. 

Some combination of the above?  He may not even know

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 08, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

We are ALL Falkies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPar_hiMeo

ONeill

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 08, 2018, 10:00:14 PM
Senda is pernicious enough to have cooked up some plan to get more assistance, whether the container house is BS or not.

It's likely more fantasies like the Noorie TV show. This fat cunt is sitting on 4k, he's planning to waste 1k on some cretinous woo woo con, and yet he claims he's broke and starving. What a very fat cunt.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 08, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
Senda said he would make a donation. The greedy bastard did not make any donation...

He said now is a bad time, as he needs the funds for other purposes - but plans to make the promised donations when not pressed for cash. 

Of course he's always pressed for cash.  Too bad the $35 he owes isn't enough for the law enforcement folks who deal with wire fraud to get involved, or he and P Rick may have found themselves answering some uncomfortable questions.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 02:21:45 PM
Haha, maybe not. I also like Moorcock. I might be ovulating.

It's all the free testosterone in this thread.  Can't have Gravity Sucks and moi in the same thread for too long.  It's a wonder that you haven't spontaneously conceived.