• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Abram seems to feel the same about ''the trolls and haters'' as Falkie.  Being at least slightly off balance, perhaps a bit paranoid, and susceptible to conspiracy theories, he references the trolls and haters with an air of full acceptance of everything Falks has told him.

Yet he's surely heard the MV bugging everything in the apartment story, and has to know it's BS.  Could he convincing Falkie of that be why we don't hear about it anymore?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 06, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
Abram seems to feel the same about ''the trolls and haters'' as Falkie.  Being at least slightly off balance, perhaps a bit paranoid, and susceptible to conspiracy theories, he references the trolls and haters with an air of full acceptance of everything Falks has told him.

Yet he's surely heard the MV bugging everything in the apartment story, and has to know it's BS.  Could he convincing Falkie of that be why we don't hear about it anymore?
I really don’t think ANYBODY could convince SENDA any of his “ideas” are wrong !
(or just fuckin crazy delusions)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 06, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
I really don’t think ANYBODY could convince SENDA any of his “ideas” are wrong !
(or just fuckin crazy delusions)

His mother could (God rest her soul). He has missed out these last few years by not having that guidance.  Without the matronly influence establishing boundaries he is left to his own devices. 

Fyodor Gutman

This would be like Art Bell talking to John Titor's lawyer. The fans of Martinez Tonight need to hear from Senda's young proxy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 06, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
This would be like Art Bell talking to John Titor's lawyer. The fans of Martinez Tonight need to hear from Senda's young proxy.

Or Michael Horn for Billy Meier.

Haven’t seen that lil penis head around in awhile.

chefist

Lot's going on behind the scenes...concepts once speculated are now becoming confirmed...hopefully I can get on Paranormal.chat on Sunday night and do a better sound quality, "Martinez Tonight!"...

I'll be gathering various audio clips for comparison purposes...fyi

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 06, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

say, around 40 years ago...
hmmmm
was the FAT CUNT SENDA getting his very own “Alien Probing” ?
(by those innocent Alien BLACK MEN in the count lockup that the FAT CUNT SENDA enticed, by sacheting about in his red shorts and the generous offer of Newport cigarettes into some “forbidden love” )

might the moans of a FALKIEPOPOTAMIDAE have been the elusive source of the signal heard in Ohio ?

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 06, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
Aside from his first name what else do we know? I know a few tricks, but just plain, simple, Abram isn't going to cut it.
The next livestream he's on may require some social engineering to glean a hometown, year of birth, city of current residence, high school, social media / online gaming user names, etc.

We know his first name and his middle name Abram Zachariah. George did say his last name once but I can not recall it.
He works at Harbor Freight and lives in Pleasant Hill.

He is paranoid but his paranoia is about government conspiracies, he referred to Alexa as a CIA spying device. He is less afraid of trolls, after all he did eat the mystery extra spicy Chinese food i sent over during a live show.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 06, 2018, 02:51:19 PM
We know his first name and his middle name Abram Zachariah. George did say his last name once but I can not recall it.
He works at Harbor Freight and lives in Pleasant Hill.

He is paranoid but his paranoia is about government conspiracies, he referred to Alexa as a CIA spying device. He is less afraid of trolls, after all he did eat the mystery extra spicy Chinese food i sent over during a live show.

LOLZ...too bad Chinese food doesn't have black olives.  ;D

Quote from: chefist on April 06, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
Lot's going on behind the scenes...concepts once speculated are now becoming confirmed...hopefully I can get on Paranormal.chat on Sunday night and do a better sound quality, "Martinez Tonight!"...

I'll be gathering various audio clips for comparison purposes...fyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

Abram has his head on a little straighter than George when it comes to this off-grid living thing.  His instinct to move to Wyoming is spot-on.  If he wants to hunt, Wyoming is in the top five states for doing just that.  It has two major flyways cutting through the state, and it boasts a 90+ percent success rate on antelope tags.  Of course, George has probably "seen a video" where they are growing Claim Jumper Peach Lattice pies on the vine in Nevada. 

Quote from: damon on April 06, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

Falkie bought a light so now he can now videos outside after dark. 

Doesn't he know that's when black men (not racist, it's just what they are) lurk in the streets looking for victims to mug?

How much was the light, by the way?

I'm guessing about $1.99, plus $19.95 for shipping and handling

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 06, 2018, 08:28:51 PM
How much was the light, by the way?

I'm guessing about $1.99, plus $19.95 for shipping and handling

Free with any purchase...

if George wouldn't move all that bait (cats) to the complex, he might reduce the coyote issue.  ;)

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2018, 08:49:20 PM
Don’t you listen?  It fell in the couch.

was it switched on or off when it fell in the couch?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 06, 2018, 08:55:10 PM
if George wouldn't move all that bait (cats) to the complex, he might reduce the coyote issue.  ;)

The coyotes are using the feral cats as bait to draw Falkie to the desert...

ONeill

This off the grid fantasy is amazing. The fat cunt isn't just a retard. He is also a complete lunatic.

George showing how to be quiet so as not to disturb others... unlike those people that talk outside.  ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3oKIunmD0

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ONeill on April 07, 2018, 12:32:40 AM
This off the grid fantasy is amazing. The fat cunt isn't just a retard. He is also a complete lunatic.

What do you mean? It's just going to be a livable compound with numerous train cars attached, some cut open and welded together to make them wider, creating a lovely courtyard, many solar panels, a greenhouse, a root cellar, and a 14 foot cement wall enclosing everything with barbed wire on top.

Maybe they will just shit in a hole or something because I don't see plumbing being talked about.

Also, someone should ask Abram when he builds this fortress for Senda what safeguards he will be taking so as not to be kicked out by an angry Senda once it's complete. He's done it before. He forced Kathy to do a video because his trolls asked for it then kicked her out.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 07, 2018, 01:23:14 AM
What do you mean? It's just going to be a livable compound with numerous train cars attached, some cut open and welded together to make them wider, creating a lovely courtyard, many solar panels, a greenhouse, a root cellar, and a 14 foot cement wall enclosing everything with barbed wire on top.

Maybe they will just shit in a hole or something because I don't see plumbing being talked about.

Also, someone should ask Abram when he builds this fortress for Senda what safeguards he will be taking so as not to be kicked out by an angry Senda once it's complete. He's done it before. He forced Kathy to do a video because his trolls asked for it then kicked her out.

WildCard

"Its ugly, bare-bones design was straight out of the early 2000s. It resembled a web page you might use to find a new job or a secondhand bike."
https://www.wired.com/2015/02/redbook/

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 07, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

I hope after the above compound (in an unknown location to the fire department) is completed for the FAT ONE by his helpers (meaning SWT and Abram doing ALL the work) they do NOT forget the FAT ONE’S electric space heater with all his “needed possessions” piled about it !
you know, it gets cold in the desert at night and the FAT ONE enjoys his ROASTING HOT SOFA BED !

I hope SWT and Abram remember the marshmallows, graham crackers and Hershey bars (from Hershey PA.)
hint boys...
get those s’mores done BEFORE THE ENSUING GREASE FIRE BEGINS !

LOL

whoozit

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 07, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
simply fascinated with his brand new light

https://youtu.be/TC3oKIunmD0
I want one now
Imagine the possibilities if someone sent him a Taser.  Hopefully he would post the video.