• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

damn, with the FAT CUNT’S vast knowledge of construction (he has watched numerous YouTube videos..you know) why isn’t he running the...
United States Army Corps of Engineers ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 05, 2018, 10:11:22 PM
damn, with the FAT CUNT’S vast knowledge of construction (he has watched numerous YouTube videos..you know) why isn’t he running the...
United States Army Corps of Engineers ?

His mother wouldn’t let him.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 05, 2018, 10:21:14 PM
His mother wouldn’t let him.
oh, okay
that explains it

but, hey didn’t he kill his mother a few years ago ?
*snap* damn, that was his father...
got him drunk and drowned him in a toilet...swirly gone bad, I think

I am absolutely sure George has plans and will discuss them for an ultra modern fully staffed ER and ambulance at the compound...
I haven’t got that far in his video yet

perhaps Mayo Clinic would be interested in establishing a Nevada desert Clinic in some unknown location ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 05, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
well, my hip waders were a good idea
went in for the first few minutes and
a fuckin argument begins when Abram wants a root cellar and GEORGE has already planned a greenhouse...

LOL

will the compound have an airport next ?

Felt empathy for Abrams..could feel his frustrations when George shot down his root cellar plans.

I'm a life time subscriber to Mother Earth News. Geez every  back to the land compound would have a root cellar and canning supplies. (pressure cooker, canning jars etc)

George acts like the greenhouse crops will magically be ripe whenever he has the urge for one.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 05, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
Felt empathy for Abrams...

After all this time being his friend, helping him out, helping him in the future, Falkie could still care less about even getting his name right

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 11:52:39 PM
After all this time being his friend, helping him out, helping him in the future, Falkie could still care less about even getting his name right

That is weird. At work there are so many Jessicas and Jennifers, I feel embarrassed  when mix them up.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 05, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
well, my hip waders were a good idea
went in for the first few minutes and
a fuckin argument begins when Abram wants a root cellar and GEORGE has already planned a greenhouse...

LOL

will the compound have an airport next ?

George wants a Chinise plug and play container compound,. Are there Chinese plug and play airports too?

I wonder if George ever pounded a nail in or painted a room? Obviously he doesn't know anything about  plumbing or electrical systems.

Falkie wants peace and quiet, Abram wants a place where he and his friend can shoot target practice all day. 

Sounds like a plan.  Things may get a bit tense before Falkie gets the holodeck built.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 07:33:53 PM
He sure does, the way he blusters, bellows, and talks over everyone.  Then rambles on uselessly.  What exactly did MV see in that to think there was talent there and to help him?

Let's be honest here. They are both right wing nut jobs, who had the paranormal in common.  George, as we know, is a shyster in the highest order. He scammed Norry as well.  Pity, more than likely, came into play. Senda is good at that.

I learned that George and Abram are going to dig a big hole, fill it with water and stock it with fish. That way they can just go catch a fish anytime they need food.
But there is a problem, Abram likes catfish but George can not have catfish because his religion forbids it. He can eat lobster. crab. shrimp. pork and meat with cheese so I think his version of his religion forbids things he thinks might be yucky. Also Abram is not allowed to even let catfish into Georges pond because they can not be in the same water as his fish. So Abram needs his own pond.
I am not sure how they will keep the ponds stocked nor how George will find fish that never cohabited with catfish but he has special plans he will not tell.

Also, George will not eat goat cheese out of a fear that he will spend $12 and find out that it is yucky.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 04, 2018, 09:25:54 PM
The video has been taken down. I think the original youtuber might have deleted his account (I wonder why). For some reason others have saved his videos and reposted them as someguy 827 mirror. His youtube name was someguy827 if you want to search for his videos. Click on the link to the post in this thread. The reactions to the video are interesting.

I have just enjoyed watching one of his videos.  I have decided that there is no way he is OLG.  There is no way that guy could maintain he cool reading this thread, let alone responding here and interacting with the "master."  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaU5zp00j8U

Quote from: canadiancommie on April 06, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
Let’s be honest here. They are both right wing nut jobs, who had the paranormal in common.  George, as we know, is a shyster in the highest order. He scammed Norry as well.  Pity, more than likely, came into play. Senda is good at that.

Senda is a shyster but not of the highest order.

His scams are so unbelievably low level. His biggest con was his dead moms credit cards, he got a few grand there. He got a laptop from MV and glasses from Noorey plus a bit of gas money.
Other than that he works like a fool to get crap. He drops some cat food and gets some free cans, that is no money. He jumps on class action suites to get $10 but spends hours filling out the forms.

He is a shyster but he sucks at it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 06, 2018, 03:40:50 AM
I learned that George and Abram are going to dig a big hole, fill it with water and stock it with fish. That way they can just go catch a fish anytime they need food.
But there is a problem, Abram likes catfish but George can not have catfish because his religion forbids it. He can eat lobster. crab. shrimp. pork and meat with cheese so I think his version of his religion forbids things he thinks might be yucky. Also Abram is not allowed to even let catfish into Georges pond because they can not be in the same water as his fish. So Abram needs his own pond.
I am not sure how they will keep the ponds stocked nor how George will find fish that never cohabited with catfish but he has special plans he will not tell.

Also, George will not eat goat cheese out of a fear that he will spend $12 and find out that it is yucky.

This is going to be like a desert version of the Winchester Mystery House.  With cats and grime.

Maybe he can turn it into a road-side attraction.

do you blame SENDA ?
I mean, gosh, in today’s world we encounter people so low they even steal old lady’s walkers, shipping carts from Safeway and some even some are so low to steal their dead mommy’s credit cards...and then we even have people (we should not call these human...really) that even kill their own father...

SENDA is Right in not divulging his plans...

I wouldn’t tell either

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 06, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
Senda is a shyster but not of the highest order.

His scams are so unbelievably low level. His biggest con was his dead moms credit cards, he got a few grand there. He got a laptop from MV and glasses from Noorey plus a bit of gas money.
Other than that he works like a fool to get crap. He drops some cat food and gets some free cans, that is no money. He jumps on class action suites to get $10 but spends hours filling out the forms.

He is a shyster but he sucks at it.
yea, he sucks at it alright...

but, he keeps trying
(he isn’t a quitter)

Also, George will not eat goat cheese out of a fear that he will spend $12 of his hard earned “donations” and find out that it is yucky.
FIFY

Notice when George tells Abram to go ahead and talk, he can't seem to stand it longer than ten seconds before he has to interrupt or reposition part of his fat carcass due to a "pain spike."   This has got to be a major trolling effort on Abram's part, there can be no other explanation.   George doesn't like the idea of a root cellar...."Why do you need a root cellar, We're building a communal greenhouse...I've seen videos!"  'No!  I don't want plastic container for growing my food!"  Georges Jewish body is a temple!  Doesn't he constantly warm up his heavily processed junk food in plastic containers?  I couldn't stand it.  I'm sure George would ask me to leave, and I would, accidentally knocking over a bookshelf or two and a few massive piles of stacked-up crap on the way out. 

chefist

George was displaying his knives in the most recent live show as well.

Remember, his mother had him committed against his will to a psychiatric facility when she discovered he was hiding kitchen knives under his mattress.

Quote from: chefist on April 06, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
George was displaying his knives in the most recent live show as well.

Remember, his mother had him committed against his will to a psychiatric facility when she discovered he was hiding kitchen knives under his mattress.
now that you bring up the subject of knives...
I failed to recognize the significance, at the time, of the threat SENDA made to STAB ABRAM ?

didn’t SENDA mention a recent knife acquisition also ?
how many knives does he have ?
(and he owns rather large and potentially dangerous scissors also)

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 06, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
now that you bring up the subject of knives...
I failed to recognize the significance, at the time, of the threat SENDA made to STAB ABRAM ?

didn’t SENDA mention a recent knife acquisition also ?
how many knives does he have ?
(and he owns rather large and potentially dangerous scissors also)

I'm afraid things are going down a very dark and dangerous path in this new (final?) season.

Quote from: chefist on April 06, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
I'm afraid things are going down a very dark and dangerous path in this new (final?) season.

Could be.  I'd really like it if we could somehow contact Abram, maybe get him into an episode of Martinez Tonight (tm), visit with him about his plans for welding school.  Maybe we could set up a fundraiser for him to help with tuition.  I suspect the boy's had a bit of a disadvantaged life and it would be nice to help him out a little bit.  It would also be nice to give him a platform where he could talk of HIS plans freely without having to hear someone else interrupt every ten seconds.  I'd like to hear more about a root cellar, jerking beef, poultry, etc, and about a catfish pond, his wise choices of vegetable he would like to grow, and HIS plans to thwart the cunning desert coyote. 

is George (aka the FAT RETARD CUNT SENDA) the ONLY PERSON ON EARTH that fails to realize the IMPOSSIBILITY of a WELFARE DEPENDENT, FISCALLY IRRESPONSIBLE, MENTALLY CHALLENGED, PHYSICALLY DISABLED, PSYCHO SENIOR CITIZEN’S chances of “constructing” (he really means his “help”...doing ALL THE WORK) a shipping cargo container paradise in the desert of Nevada (at an undisclosed location)

will someone please tell him...

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 06, 2018, 08:37:25 AM
Could be.  I'd really like it if we could somehow contact Abram, maybe get him into an episode of Martinez Tonight (tm), visit with him about his plans for welding school.  Maybe we could set up a fundraiser for him to help with tuition.  I suspect the boy's had a bit of a disadvantaged life and it would be nice to help him out a little bit.  It would also be nice to give him a platform where he could talk of HIS plans freely without having to hear someone else interrupt every ten seconds.  I'd like to hear more about a root cellar, jerking beef, poultry, etc, and about a catfish pond, his wise choices of vegetable he would like to grow, and HIS plans to thwart the cunning desert coyote.
IF George is unavailable...
perhaps a voice actor could be hired to play the part  ?

hell, that might be a blast !

(would generate VIEWS on YouTube, and the FAT ONE would shit bricks if it generated more hits and “suscribers” than his channel...LOL)

Lord Grantham

Could be.  I'd really like it if we could somehow contact Abram

Aside from his first name what else do we know? I know a few tricks, but just plain, simple, Abram isn't going to cut it.
The next livestream he's on may require some social engineering to glean a hometown, year of birth, city of current residence, high school, social media / online gaming user names, etc.

Fyodor Gutman

I think getting Abe on Martinez Tonight is an excellent idea.

Quote from: canadiancommie on April 06, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
. He scammed Norry as well. 

Not hard.

Also Noory scams a lot of people with his own scams anyway. Paranormal date, bad healthcare products, late night cook book, etc.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 06, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
Aside from his first name what else do we know? I know a few tricks, but just plain, simple, Abram isn't going to cut it.
The next livestream he's on may require some social engineering to glean a hometown, year of birth, city of current residence, high school, social media / online gaming user names, etc.

Call his job. Ask for him. He said where he works. I can't remember the name of the place, but I am sure someone else on the thread will know. If you called them and asked for Abram maybe he will come to the phone. Assuming his real name is Abram. Or maybe OLG knows how to get a hold of him.  ;)

chefist

Wonderful idea!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 06, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

There's enough to find him on Facebook, then go from there