• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Oh shit, Dad's back. Everyone pretend like you're busy doing wholesome stuff!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Oh shit, Dad's back. Everyone pretend like you're busy doing wholesome stuff!
Oh, crap.  My fly is stuck! :-[

heater

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
That's really great! George said he'd pay for you with a credit card so now you both can go! I guess you both didn't make enough money to eat. I have a food dehydrator and I could make some great meals for you both. All you have to do is add hot water.

That’s awesome!  I know Mr. Senda has a sensitive palette so you may need to cater to that but if things work out I will consider you our personal dehydrated meals on wheels!!

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 02, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
As I’ve reported in the past the funds donated for the AlienCon funds fell short of the largest goal but luckily came close to the main goal of funding a full ticket for the event. George may have given A donation to the funds mentioned out of his pocket but he willingly sent me the money to cover the difference out of his pocket so I could purchase the ticket. No donated funds went anywhere other than the AlienCon ticket and there was no left over funds to donate as George had to pay for the lack of 100% coverage.

I think it’s awesome that you guys helped fund it as you did. Just remember the investment pays off this summer when the event takes place!

I know GravitySucks is excited!! :)

Hopefully the big fellah's travel arrangements are not dependent on finding a Prius for Kathy prior to the big event.  Otherwise there are storm clouds ahead.

On: "WAR ON COPS UPDATE : 1 DEPUTY & SUSPECT DEAD. 6 OTHERS SHOT IN HIGHLAND RANCH, COLORADO."

BEGIN QUOTE>>George Senda - Published on Dec 31, 2017 - I AM THE ONLY ONE ON YOU TUBE NOW WITH THIS UPDATE. STILL NO LIVE LOCAL COVERAGE. NEWS SLACKERS...THIS VIDEO IS THE * ONLY * ONE POSTED FROM A DENVER STATION AND ITS 2 HOURS OLD ! - [news-video link deleted here] - MY CAT COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT !>>END QUOTE

Is it OK if I ask if that guy has lost his mind? Can I inquire as to whether that guy is so out-of-touch with reality that he may believe what he is doing is "worthy" of anything -- but perhaps a much-needed mental-health exam?

How delusional can someone like that adult get? Sitting around, not working or doing anything of intelligence, ability or reason and "monitoring" others who do "breaking news" stories so he can steal the material, jump on YouTube, declare he's "the one who brought it here first" or whatever that idiot states?

The above declaration by that guy says it all. Slackers, huh? Gee, people don't rely on YouTube for "breaking news" and it was no doubt on radio, internet news and everywhere else -- including police scanners -- before "it" finally landed on YouTube. Doesn't this guy get anything?

The great journalist delusion expressed with this recent example starts the guy's new year right. He's better than anyone who actually does something for a living. "Going Full Retard On YouTube" returns, obviously, for 2018. And no doubt "things" on that channel will only get worse as we see this year through. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 02, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
That’s awesome!  I know Mr. Senda has a sensitive palette so you may need to cater to that but if things work out I will consider you our personal dehydrated meals on wheels!!

It's OK! Everything tastes like wet cardboard once you add water to it. I have learned you need to double or triple the spices for the elite customers. Anyway, let me know.

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 05:53:32 PM
Did you fashion that image? Very pro!

Well, I knew I wanted a "quick" Senda gag. I'd heard him describe that "dead-friend who had things he'd like to have and so on" and it sounded like some "Gold Rush" to that guy.

All right. That was the hook. I thought there must have been some films or something do with "The Gold Rush" that could work for a movie-type poster with you-know-who as the "star." Sure enough, it was Charlie Chaplin in "The Gold Rush." That would work best. Any images are used for parody and obvious satire, so no one's feelings would get hurt or their rights infringed, kind of thing.

A little bit of image manipulation, refer to the recent scam attempt, throw in some of those "Jane's Fighting Ships" books that "we heard about" ["when he went, that I would get certain property"..."written advice"] you get George Senda in "The Great Maroney Gold Rush."

It practically created itself -- with no help from me. And who laughs at his or her own gags? I do. This one had me in stitches.

I recall an ancient Chinese saying [that I just made up]: "He Who Goes Full Retard On You Tube Goes Full Retard Everywhere Else." Very wise, indeed.

Great to read that Senda will be going to Alien Con. That had to happen. I can only hope he gets that "Gold Ticket" thing, for sure. He needs to have that. I just regret having to wait five more months to see this mess reach its inevitable disastrous conclusion.

An Alien Con 2018 without a gold-ticketed Senda would be like a day without sunshine for some sewergabbers. Because it is there and only there on some "VIP Magical Mystery Tour" that truly hysterical material can "arise" from this looming debacle.

With Senda onboard at the highest level, it will be a one-man pileup. A bad single-car wreck we just can't help but look at. Or, but only help to make people's collective skin crawl.

And some "Meet And Greet" thing? For real? What a show that could be! The promise of you-know-who going you-know-what holds no bounds. No doubt, you-know-who will attempt to commandeer the situation as some "VIP" or whatever, while the guests are apparently struck dumb.

One of the few times I actually feel for George Noory. If he's there, and Senda has that "Gold Ticket" thing. Remember, Senda claims he is a "personal friend" of Noory and here's his chance to show it. But I picture the scene differently, with Noory turning to his producer in attendance and uttering "I can't keep him off me. I can't keep him off me. I'm losing it, Tommy."

It will be "Going Full Retard At Alien Con" and no way would some of us dream of missing that! Just ensure that whoever goes clears the rights as to where, what and who can be filmed and when. That should be obtained well ahead of time if any kind of "live streaming" or "recording" at the convention is done. The event has a site for inquires. No doubt, the television network will have its people recording the event for its own use and would no doubt hold all those rights. 

Also, are there contingencies in case you-know-who gets "tossed" for perhaps any violations of the event's rules? That may include filming and recording. Or what some people may consider harassment. Even interviewing. It's a private event and that means they call the shots. Meaning anyone can get "ejected from the contest" -- so to speak -- for "unsportsmanlike conduct" no matter what ticket is held. What does the other guy do then?

But we can hope that would never happen. So, looking at it that way, maybe we will instead see a more civil, restrained Senda that will boost our confidence in him and perhaps he'll learn something about himself along the way.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:06:44 PM
It's OK! Everything tastes like wet cardboard once you add water to it. I have learned you need to double or triple the spices for the elite customers. Anyway, let me know.

it helps to use a lot of Tabasco. trust me on this.  8)

What's the over / under on Falks making it to AlienCon and using the ticket?

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 02, 2018, 08:39:26 PM
it helps to use a lot of Tabasco. trust me on this.  8)

The sight of Tabasco would inflame Senda's ulcers.

He needs large amounts of catsup, mustard and soy sauce to flavor his delicacies.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 02, 2018, 09:52:57 PM
The sight of Tabasco would inflame Senda's ulcers.

He needs large amounts of catsup, mustard and soy sauce to flavor his delicacies.

white or dark soy sauce?

besides..

his doctor said that George didn't have ulcers.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 02, 2018, 10:09:40 PM
white or dark soy sauce?

besides..

his doctor said that George didn't have ulcers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOw8poIotr8&t=222s

It would appear to be dark, and I forgot the Worcestershire sauce.

After seeing the mixture that he devours I find it hard to believe the donuts were bad. They just were not gross enough for him.

When Kathy moved into her current place, didn't she claim she needed an emotional support animal to live with her?  Does a box of $5 donuts count?

Why did Falkie get two and she only got one?  What else did they eat when they went to SF - I know there's a Blondie's Pizza (said to be KAthy's favorite) right there on Powell, if it's still there they had to have walked right past it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 03, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
Why did Falkie get two and she only got one?  What else did they eat when they went to SF - I know there's a Blondie's Pizza (said to be KAthy's favorite) right there on Powell, if it's still there they had to have walked right past it.

She must have only had $12 left.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 03, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

Blondie's closed quite a while ago. The last one left was in San Pablo and I think it is gone as well.

paladin1991

Okay.  Since I didn't hear that senda got the gift cards I sent, I'm going to call my CC company and have them canceled and reissued.  I'll get the replacement cards in a couple of days and will mail them then.

Can I get a confirmation of sendas address?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 03, 2018, 02:04:09 AM
Blondie's closed quite a while ago. The last one left was in San Pablo and I think it is gone as well.

I think the one in Pleasant Hill is still there.  Maybe that's where they've been going

The guy that owned them, or did, also owns Fat Slice, Rasputin's Records, and half the t-shirt stores on Telegraph

is there anything to the rumor that Senda is planning on launching a 5th Anniversary "slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll"...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 02, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

Well, so far everything comes out tasting like cardboard no matter how delicious it was going in. So he should be fine with a little ketchup and salt.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 03, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
Well, so far everything comes out tasting like cardboard no matter how delicious it was going in. So he should be fine with a little ketchup and salt.

He seems to really like barbecue sauce.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
He seems to really like barbecue sauce.

Sweet Baby Ray's to be precise.  However he'll take the occasional walk on the wild side

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 03, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
When Kathy moved into her current place, didn't she claim she needed an emotional support animal to live with her? 

But then the emotional support animal would need its own emotional support animal. And then the emotional support animal for the emotional support animal would need an emotional support animal too. Turtles all the way down.