• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Looks like another visit to the ER is upcoming.  Perhaps we will get another Medical Center vid out of it.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 06:52:28 PM
Looks like another visit to the ER is upcoming.  Perhaps we will get another Medical Center vid out of it.
Senda gets someone to put something up his ass and the taxpayers pay for it?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 11, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Senda gets someone to put something up his ass and the taxpayers pay for it?

Well down his gullet.  Still, you are right.  Uncle Sugar - meaning me and thee, will be footing the bill.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 07:02:39 PM
Well down his gullet.  Still, you are right.  Uncle Sugar - meaning me and thee, will be footing the bill.

I like how the ER is treated as an appointment on monday!  He must be too busy to go for an emergency before then; you know, like a normal emergency?  :)

chefist

"Martinez Tonight!" will be returning exclusively on UFOship.com in the next week or two.

Stay tuned for updates.

I miss the old days, where a person in Falkie's shape (physically and mentally) simply wonder off into the wilderness and sit down by a tree and wait to die or would be taken out behind the barn and shot (for their own good)
oh, how I miss the good old days

Quote from: Chefist on February 11, 2017, 07:35:41 PM
"Martinez Tonight!" will be returning exclusively on UFOship.com in the next week or two.

Stay tuned for updates.

Fantastic

Perhaps Martinez Tonight could discuss some ideas to save taxpayers money and at the same time give Falkie some ideas to "permanently" relieve his eternal suffering by euthanasia by providing him with options.
just thinking here

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 11, 2017, 04:50:17 PM
Thank you, Star and Chris. My schedule and life have been a little crazy, but I had some free time today and have about 100 pages of catching up to do !

Dirty Ol' Gerry (or whatever name it is that you call me) loves you, Ibby.  Welcome back!  You know you've always been one of my favorites.   ;) 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on February 11, 2017, 07:35:41 PM

Stay tuned for updates.

Eggcellant!!! ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: jigsaw on February 11, 2017, 08:11:07 PM
Perhaps Martinez Tonight could discuss some ideas to save taxpayers money and at the same time give Falkie some ideas to "permanently" relieve his eternal suffering by euthanasia by providing him with options.
just thinking here
Soylent Green had a euthanasia center.  Just sayin'. ::)

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 11, 2017, 08:16:18 PM
Dirty Ol' Gerry (or whatever name it is that you call me) loves you, Ibby.  Welcome back!  You know you've always been one of my favorites.   ;)
Thank you! Even if you did get a facelift and told everyone it was brain surgery. :P

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 06:52:28 PM
I only hope for poor George's sake that he does not have to share a waiting room with those less-than-human non-whites again.  It must be aggravating to show up for your free medical care only to have to wait in line behind hard working people who remind you of your many failures by their very presence.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 12, 2017, 05:09:52 AM
the people they are counting on as customers are in fact not customers but lonely, broken people wasting time and waiting to die.

The lonely are people too.

QuoteLooking at this, we can see that the coming internet industry collapse will be vast and result in massive economic damage as the economy adjusts to having lost hundreds of billions of dollars in formerly perceived value â€" overnight. The dot-com guys have known this was coming since 2008, when the first studies of this kind came out.

ANY DAY NOW

Senda suspects Drone of being an agent of the cabal and Open Lines Gerry's disappearance causes the third eye to activate.

Ciardelo

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 12, 2017, 07:01:00 AM

Senda suspects Drone of being an agent of the cabal and Open Lines Gerry's disappearance causes the third eye to activate.

The turd-eye in unerring. 

I'm still confused why Senda thinks that Heather is out to get him?

Did Falkie ever figure out what Kathy's role in the computer malware and hidden cameras was?

whoozit

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on February 11, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
I like how the ER is treated as an appointment on monday!
Euthanasia room?  I hope he remembers his favorite color. We all know his favorite music will be fast food jingles.

whoozit

Clip 1:  Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.
Clip 2:  Senda's Razor: The more convoluted and implausible explanation is the correct one.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 11, 2017, 08:25:13 PM
Soylent Green had a euthanasia center.  Just sayin'. ::)
How many individuals would the Soylent Green derived from Falkie feed ?
Would such individuals consuming Falkie Soylent Green find it necessary to make an appointment Monday for the nearest E.R. ?
If you were starving to death and had a few hours left, and a big bowl of Falkie Soylent Green was put in front of you, would you consume it ?
just thinking here (maybe Martinez Tonight will conduct a poll)