• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

Quote from: MikeJ on January 04, 2014, 11:12:10 PM
Is anyone else getting ads for a laser hair removal institute in Berlin, Germany when they log on here?

A lot of labiaplasty ads here. Weird.

eddie dean

Quote from: MikeJ on January 04, 2014, 11:12:10 PM
Is anyone else getting ads for a laser hair removal institute in Berlin, Germany when they log on here?

I see this  ad  ;D......  seriously, I didn't make this up.

[attachimg=1]

And a copywrite lawyer add a few moments ago....
The interweb is gaining consciousness!!!

area51drone

I am still getting ads for freckle removing cream.   I don't know what the fuck is going on.  DAMN YOU RON HOWARD!!!

Falkie2013

IF anyone wonders why I haven't been posting, I have a very bad sinus infection with bronchitis, profuse sweating and periodic rises in temperature up to 100. I've been coughing almost non stop since Thursday as well and my voice is gone because of all the coughing. I go to my allergist on Thursday and I hope my going out tomorrow won't keep me from calling Gabcast 2.0 because when I go out in the cold I start coughing as well. I already have asthma and copd and am subject to having colds develop into sinus infections in the winter.

Bart Ell

Good morning my sexy parabnormals!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=morning%20wood

Is it dusty in here? I know you have been missing my nuggets of wisdom so I thought I would make your day by popping by for a few min mins.

I have been VERY busy this weekend. No, not just with lawyers and very important law stuff. Remember when I mentioned I wished I could speak to animals? Well, success! I have been able to have a conversation with fish!

Suck on that all you haters and trolls! I also spent most of the night reading books on law and feel I no longer need to spend money on lawyers as I feel confident in representing myself. I know many of you are amazed at the number of books I own (no brag) and read. I will let you all in on a little secret. I have and read books on speed reading and now consider myself an expert.

All the haters that have come out of the woodwork lately have got me thinking about how I will run my own website. I do not wish to spend all my time moderating the site so I have decided to make it a private site that only I can view! As with using the usb mic with the ipad, I am not sure if this can be done yet but I will spend money moving forward thinking it will work. I know, geeenyusssss!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 05, 2014, 08:47:54 AM
Good morning my sexy parabnormals!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=morning%20wood

Is it dusty in here? I know you have been missing my nuggets of wisdom so I thought I would make your day by popping by for a few min mins.

I have been VERY busy this weekend. No, not just with lawyers and very important law stuff. Remember when I mentioned I wished I could speak to animals? Well, success! I have been able to have a conversation with fish!

Suck on that all you haters and trolls! I also spent most of the night reading books on law and feel I no longer need to spend money on lawyers as I feel confident in representing myself. I know many of you are amazed at the number of books I own (no brag) and read. I will let you all in on a little secret. I have and read books on speed reading and now consider myself an expert.

All the haters that have come out of the woodwork lately have got me thinking about how I will run my own website. I do not wish to spend all my time moderating the site so I have decided to make it a private site that only I can view! As with using the usb mic with the ipad, I am not sure if this can be done yet but I will spend money moving forward thinking it will work. I know, geeenyusssss!

Bart Ell, how does it feel to continually engage in copyright infringement on an almost daily basis ?
Next week once I register all my videos with the Library of Congress, I will have the legal right to sue you for same.
I would remind you that anything that one publishes on line be it writing, poetry or of an audio visual nature is protected by copyright laws.
And your stuff isn't funny where you edit clips to make me look like I am masturbating or giving a Nazi salute, both of which are highly offensive.
And I don't have to read law books to know what copyright AND intellectual property laws are, a subject that YOU have obviously and clearly ignored.
As for speed reading, I did that naturally. NO books involved.
YOU have now been warned to cease and desist or face the consequences.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 05, 2014, 09:28:47 AM
Bart Ell, how does it feel to continually engage in copyright infringement on an almost daily basis ?

I apologize to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the estate of Winston Churchill for displaying them next to a 350+ pound sack of diabeetus. I understand this is not doing them ANY favors. I will do my best to remove them from the images I post.

Bart Ell

Happy days are ahead for me!

I have learned I could sue everyone using the internet based on MY understanding of the law! I love the government! I have been sucking on the government teat for so long that they will have a hell of a time getting me off them boobies.

I have also submitted my own amendments to the copyright law, most notably having them scratch section 107 so I can go after even more people than the ZERO I am currently entitled to sue!

I am going to buy more toys, more books and more dust for my dungeon of filth! Yay me!

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 05, 2014, 09:28:47 AM
Next week once I register all my videos with the Library of Congress, I will have the legal right to sue you for same.
I would remind you that anything that one publishes on line be it writing, poetry or of an audio visual nature is protected by copyright laws.
And your stuff isn't funny where you edit clips to make me look like I am masturbating or giving a Nazi salute, both of which are highly offensive.
And I don't have to read law books to know what copyright AND intellectual property laws are, a subject that YOU have obviously and clearly ignored.
As for speed reading, I did that naturally. NO books involved.
YOU have now been warned to cease and desist or face the consequences.

Good Morning Mr.Senda,

One of the rights accorded to the owner of copyright is the right to reproduce or to authorize others to reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords. This right is subject to certain limitations found in sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U. S. Code). One of the more important limitations is the doctrine of “fair use.” The doctrine of fair use has developed through a substantial number of court decisions over the years and has been codified in section 107 of the copyright law.

Section 107 contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching , scholarship, and research. Section 107 also sets out four factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair.

1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes

2. The nature of the copyrighted work

3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole

4. The effect of the use upon the potential market for, or value of, the copyrighted work

The distinction between what is fair use and what is infringement in a particular case will not always be clear or easily defined. There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission. Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.
The 1961 Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the U.S. Copyright Law cites examples of activities that courts have regarded as fair use: “quotation of excerpts in a review or criticism for purposes of illustration or comment; quotation of short passages in a scholarly or technical work, for illustration or clarification of the author’s observations; use in a parody of some of the content of the work parodied; summary of an address or article, with brief quotations, in a news report; reproduction by a library of a portion of a work to replace part of a damaged copy; reproduction by a teacher or student of a small part of a work to illustrate a lesson; reproduction of a work in legislative or judicial proceedings or reports; incidental and fortuitous reproduction, in a newsreel or broadcast, of a work located in the scene of an event being reported.”
Copyright protects the particular way authors have expressed themselves. It does not extend to any ideas, systems, or factual information conveyed in a work.

Yorkshire pud

I'm not familiar with American football; but would it be fair to use the analogy of this being a 'down'?

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 05, 2014, 02:13:54 PM
Mean people need to get laid.

::)

or fire up a fat one with either willie or aldous's shadow friend

eddie dean

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2014, 12:53:35 PM
I'm not familiar with American football; but would it be fair to use the analogy of this being a 'down'?

No. silly foreigner!  Think tennis; Wimbledon.  Game, set, & match.
What were we talking about again? ;)

Ell Bart

Both Bartie (has a much better ring to it than Barto) and littlebitch (suits her personality) have been very busy brushing up on their copyright infringement law. Falkie you can take solice in the fact that if anything you have at the very least made littlebitch read and wasted some of her time.

They've also been very busy on the PM system of this site and are now imploring me to join them in their crusade to bully a poor innocent guy who has done nothing to them.

I will never join them in their unholy alliance. Like Batman I only bully the bullies.

Bartie is very upset with me and doesn't think I'm funny at all. This coming from a guy who thinks bullying via parody is a riot.

He has flat out refused to debate the issue on the bellgab radio show which proves that he is a coward. Perhaps his littlebitch would like to take up the offer and go head to head with Falkie. What say you littlebitch? Do you have the balls? Figuratively because it's obviously not literally.

Falkie2013

Well, tomorrow after I pay the interest on my loans at my friendly coin dealer ( about $1k of silver ) and go to the ER, IF I can get out of there before 5 pm and get home in time, I'll be more than happy to debate Bart Smell or Little Treacherous Bitch, any time, any place. I really should post all of her inboxes where she demands I do certain things on my channel including having me auction off pounds for charity on Ebay which is not only ridiculous but demeaning as well.

And her practically demanding that I wear a suit and tie in my videos, offering to buy me one and asking me if she could send me a new vaccum cleaner and have me do a review of it on a video.

Assuming that Bart Smell is a male, I wonder how he feels being led around by the nose by someone who has no morals nor honor.

And how long would her paranormal ghost activities last once word gets out that she tried to steal the property and rights of someone on the web ? And how long will her toady Bart Ell last on here or on the net as well ?

There are major people in that field that I am certain would look askance and not appreciate that she's trying to screw over someone for her personal gain or to ridicule someone who has a legitimate interest in the field other than in the comedic aspects of it.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 05, 2014, 08:35:00 AM
IF anyone wonders why I haven't been posting, I have a very bad sinus infection with bronchitis, profuse sweating and periodic rises in temperature up to 100. I've been coughing almost non stop since Thursday as well and my voice is gone because of all the coughing. I go to my allergist on Thursday and I hope my going out tomorrow won't keep me from calling Gabcast 2.0 because when I go out in the cold I start coughing as well. I already have asthma and copd and am subject to having colds develop into sinus infections in the winter.

I hope you feel better soon, Falkie.

And what the hell is going on over here on this thread? Mean people?  :'(

Guess I'll have to start from Page 1.  :-\

Falkie2013

Here are 3 inboxes sent to me by the treacherous little chris including one where she literally lies her ass off claiming that she intends absolutely NO harm towards me.

And as far as I know no one is laughing at my choice of handles or my calling myself The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm).

Here's the one where she lies her ass off.

First of all falkie,

I had messaged u in the morning the other day and told you i was going to call you that morning but you declined and said you needed to wake up before you could talk. This was at least 5 hours after you initially started posting on the forum that day, so im not sure if you really ever "woke up". I wanted to speak with you and go over the website and various promotions for your brand and videos. Please look at your past emails for that convo.

***** Lie # 1 ! ***** LOOK ! >>>>>>>  Second of all, I take offense to hear that you suspect me as wanting to do you harm. My friend, I would hope you are adult enough and mature enough to honestly know better than that. Seems to me like there is a certain someone giving you the WRONG advice.

**** LOOK ! -  Lie # 2 ! ****  LOOK !  >>>>>>>>>>>    Why would I want to do you harm? I am not that type of person. Ideally, I was going to help you with brand awarness and help you to monetize the brand.

Funny how you publicly put down my marketing ideas via your forum postings, yet my idea of promoting Nooreys cook book and raising money for a fundraiser actually landed you a gig with George Noorey and Dr. Birnes.  So much for me not knowing anything.

Also very sad to see your brand falling apart and your public relations a MESS after me not advising you the last few days.  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!?  You are making as ASS out of yourself on the forums and on youtube!!!!!!!!!   Please take a break, gather your thoughts together, and figure things out bud.

-LC

Thats fine, dont use the name george senda. But you have to have a name!! The pittsbhurg guy and falkie are characters that you play. What is going to be your "real name"?
Since you are trying to build a career as a reputable paranormal personality, you have to have a name. People will laugh at you if you tell them your name is the pittsburg guy!! Again, Falkie and the pittsbhurg guy are characters that you play, neither one of those is your name!! Capice??

If you dont want to use the name George Senda, then pick another name. The only problem is the current members know your real name and i cant blame them if they see you as silly for not using your real name. It just seems so disingenious, unlike your Falkie character.
Nobody is going to hurt your mother, thats just plane silly!! Stop being so paranoid. If your mule like skull still does not want to use your real name, then pick an alias, but i still think its very foolish not to use your real name.
People are going to eventually know your real name anyways once ur fan base grows and your fans start George Senda fan sites online and on facebook,etc.

And of course you are using the fundraiser to make you look good!! You obviously are not going to boast about YOURSELF. Rather, you are going to talk about the great cause that all the money will go towards: The City Of Martinez S.P.C.A, or whatever local charity.
If you let me, I can even have the local news stations interview you and help you raise money. Anyways, Think of this fundraiser as a way to create goodwill towards you from the public and fans.   

I know you are in bad health at the moment, but maybe this summer you can do another fundraiser where people donate money for every pound you lose. You will essentially be doing a weight loss program to raise money and awareness for homeless animals. You would go on a diet/fast, and people around the country would donate money for every lb you lost in the diet. i say this because I noticed you mentioned in your video that you dont like the way your body has become at age 61. Sooo, think about it, it will be good to see you lose weight each week while motivating people all over the country to donate money for your cause and to lose weight as well.

-LC

I thought you were going to do commentaries on current paranormal events in the news?? You've gone off to some weird world where everyone is high on acid, and the world is seen through a saturday morning cartoon channel. Your videos have totally gone off into a weird direction dude.

Youve yet to define your brand, and what your purpose is with these youtube videos. If your purpose is just to "have fun" and post mindless content that only YOU can understand, then yes, people will come out of the wood work and viciously attack you and attempt to decapacitate you.
As ive said, yes be yourself, but also have DIRECTION in your videos and the message you are trying to get across. And please always wear a white tshirt underneath your dress shirts, and preferrably wear a coat over your dress shirt, especially if your dress shirt is wrinkled. Though i do applaud you for the effort and its good to see you being more open minded to change(improvement).
  Also, please stop with the noory bashing if you intend to accomplish a successful fundraiser. Furthermore, the cessation of WAR against Noory will be conductive to building a working relationship with him, Dr. Birnes and other noteworthies in the paranormal field.

-LC

tastycanadian

this thread is so full of crazy. It could have its own podcast just on it.

Bart Ell

I AM FLAKING OUT OVER HERE!

You know when one person mentions another in a message and you see it as PROOF they are working together to bring down your empire? What do you mean you don't? Come on, it happens to everyone!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kookoo

I have told you before, if someone is after me it is either Noory or that wonky titted ghost hunter. They are the only two entities that could behind this! I have been smirched and besmirched by these two! They have their minions attacking me too with a series of animated gifs (I read a book on those and can make them too now) and other insults.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

I am so flaked out I may post a bunch of "inboxes" full of... shit, after reading them they actually contain a buttload of good advice.. anyway, I will post those so I could point out two benign lines that show how everyone is out to get me!!!!

I have a multi-tiered plan of attack to eliminate these haters and trolls using my version of the legal system AND a series of on location videos I will make that will prove to the world that I am not worse at speaking that Jorge Scoory!

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 05, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

Here are 3 inboxes sent to me by the treacherous little chris including one where she literally lies her ass off claiming that she intends absolutely NO harm towards me.

And as far as I know no one is laughing at my choice of handles or my calling myself The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm).

Here's the one where she lies her ass off.

First of all falkie,

I had messaged u in the morning the other day and told you i was going to call you that morning but you declined and said you needed to wake up before you could talk. This was at least 5 hours after you initially started posting on the forum that day, so im not sure if you really ever "woke up". I wanted to speak with you and go over the website and various promotions for your brand and videos. Please look at your past emails for that convo.

***** Lie # 1 ! ***** LOOK ! >>>>>>>  Second of all, I take offense to hear that you suspect me as wanting to do you harm. My friend, I would hope you are adult enough and mature enough to honestly know better than that. Seems to me like there is a certain someone giving you the WRONG advice.

**** LOOK ! -  Lie # 2 ! ****  LOOK !  >>>>>>>>>>>    Why would I want to do you harm? I am not that type of person. Ideally, I was going to help you with brand awarness and help you to monetize the brand.

Funny how you publicly put down my marketing ideas via your forum postings, yet my idea of promoting Nooreys cook book and raising money for a fundraiser actually landed you a gig with George Noorey and Dr. Birnes.  So much for me not knowing anything.

Also very sad to see your brand falling apart and your public relations a MESS after me not advising you the last few days.  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!?  You are making as ASS out of yourself on the forums and on youtube!!!!!!!!!   Please take a break, gather your thoughts together, and figure things out bud.

-LC

Thats fine, dont use the name george senda. But you have to have a name!! The pittsbhurg guy and falkie are characters that you play. What is going to be your "real name"?
Since you are trying to build a career as a reputable paranormal personality, you have to have a name. People will laugh at you if you tell them your name is the pittsburg guy!! Again, Falkie and the pittsbhurg guy are characters that you play, neither one of those is your name!! Capice??

If you dont want to use the name George Senda, then pick another name. The only problem is the current members know your real name and i cant blame them if they see you as silly for not using your real name. It just seems so disingenious, unlike your Falkie character.
Nobody is going to hurt your mother, thats just plane silly!! Stop being so paranoid. If your mule like skull still does not want to use your real name, then pick an alias, but i still think its very foolish not to use your real name.
People are going to eventually know your real name anyways once ur fan base grows and your fans start George Senda fan sites online and on facebook,etc.

And of course you are using the fundraiser to make you look good!! You obviously are not going to boast about YOURSELF. Rather, you are going to talk about the great cause that all the money will go towards: The City Of Martinez S.P.C.A, or whatever local charity.
If you let me, I can even have the local news stations interview you and help you raise money. Anyways, Think of this fundraiser as a way to create goodwill towards you from the public and fans.   

I know you are in bad health at the moment, but maybe this summer you can do another fundraiser where people donate money for every pound you lose. You will essentially be doing a weight loss program to raise money and awareness for homeless animals. You would go on a diet/fast, and people around the country would donate money for every lb you lost in the diet. i say this because I noticed you mentioned in your video that you dont like the way your body has become at age 61. Sooo, think about it, it will be good to see you lose weight each week while motivating people all over the country to donate money for your cause and to lose weight as well.

-LC

I thought you were going to do commentaries on current paranormal events in the news?? You've gone off to some weird world where everyone is high on acid, and the world is seen through a saturday morning cartoon channel. Your videos have totally gone off into a weird direction dude.

Youve yet to define your brand, and what your purpose is with these youtube videos. If your purpose is just to "have fun" and post mindless content that only YOU can understand, then yes, people will come out of the wood work and viciously attack you and attempt to decapacitate you.
As ive said, yes be yourself, but also have DIRECTION in your videos and the message you are trying to get across. And please always wear a white tshirt underneath your dress shirts, and preferrably wear a coat over your dress shirt, especially if your dress shirt is wrinkled. Though i do applaud you for the effort and its good to see you being more open minded to change(improvement).
  Also, please stop with the noory bashing if you intend to accomplish a successful fundraiser. Furthermore, the cessation of WAR against Noory will be conductive to building a working relationship with him, Dr. Birnes and other noteworthies in the paranormal field.

-LC

Mr.Senda,
  Did you receive the messages from my attorney on friday?

MikeJ

Does anyone else see shades of Ignatius from A Confederacy of Dunces in this thread?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: steelbot on December 27, 2013, 05:30:40 PM

40's alksfdjlk ACK! - Watch it lol - there are probably more than you know of women on here in their 40's or close lol that are every bit as beautiful as they were when they were younger.  :P

You're my hero, Steelbot.

I always have to remind myself that I'm *cough* 38-for-the-fourth-time. I don't FEEL old.  :(

DanTSX

Wow.  I was avoiding this thread because I thought it was just Falkie talking about the shit he normally talks about.

But I am enjoying the supreme parody.

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on January 05, 2014, 09:34:01 PM
Wow.  I was avoiding this thread because I thought it was just Falkie talking about the shit he normally talks about.

But I am enjoying the supreme parody.

YOU would. Some do not, excluding myself.

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 05, 2014, 10:32:15 PM
YOU would. Some do not, excluding myself.

Falkie,

Please make an effort to use the appropriate .gif image that best contextually represents you at the moment you are typing.

For example:

FallenSeraph

I've finally caught up from Page 1. As a pretend-ish member of the heavenly host, I feel somewhat qualified to say -

JESUS CHRIST.

This thread started out to be slightly comedic. I will admit there were times I was laughing my ass off. Yes, my whole ass. Then it got mean. Then it got twisted. And now I'm realizing I don't know who the hell is friend or foe anymore.

Mainly I'm just sitting here trying to deal with the fact that littlechris isn't a sweet, innocent dude.

Next, we'll learn that tertiaryimam is really my Aunt Rocio from Peru or something.

Seriously, what the hell? Leave Falkie alone.

#FreeFalkie