• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: cweb on April 30, 2015, 01:04:35 PM
I read this in the classic MV yelling voice.

haha, the "classic" mv yelling voice... ok then.

malliard

Quote from: onan on April 30, 2015, 12:02:49 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight... just my nose. But I do find it odd that Malliard can't see, or at least doesn't admit to, the huge difference between the fan base of Art Bell compared to all the other paranormal broadcasts combined.

As to others continuing to listen to other shows after Art starts up... listeners for other shows will decrease, bet on it. For what it is worth, I haven't given too much of my time listening to other paranormal shows, because lackluster is too much praise for most of them. And Malliard from what I have read, if I did have an inclination to listen to your show... too much work to find it. Not happening for me. It isn't that I don't want yo to be successful, but you will never be Art Bell.
Thanks for your comment Onan, i can freely admit, Art is in a class of his own.
Well i understand your not listening to other shows, many folks dont.
it is that hard to find, you click a link at the right time and bam, and there are podcasts floating around, and youtube etc
i dont want to be Art Bell, i dont want to be anyone else but myself. if it is a Huge Super star of internet talk radio or the worst host ever, it really doesnt impact the core of my life.

malliard

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 30, 2015, 08:08:43 AM
I see you and Jimmy are cross promoting on Twitter. Maybe he can show you how to get some Russian eggs  ;D

As for Church's twitter account, i have zero knowledge of that. I am aware you can buy followers.

As for the cross promotion, since i am a host on a network, i try to promote others within the same network, i did the same thing went i was on dark matter. isnt anything new.

malliard

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 08:13:35 AM
Because I know who Art Bell is. So do millions of others. Nobody knows you. See the difference?

yes, but you sure do have interest. so i have one, only six million more to go.

malliard

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 30, 2015, 08:20:31 AM
Jimmy Church? Didn't know he was still around. Oh yeah, that's the show where 10's of 10's fadernauts listen.

Missed the history making announcements. Anyone care to share?

my guest was seeking in put for his new paranormal reality show.

and i launched a site new site for my podcasts its far from done. www.tmr247.com

malliard

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2015, 12:06:01 PM
There are other paranormal broadcasts? Who knew? Quack!
i know its hard to believe that Art started doing paranormal shows in the late 80's or earlier 90's

malliard

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 30, 2015, 12:14:49 PM
Malliard, you show is fine. Just sorry to see you in bed with that Jimmy Church fellow.

There is room for all paranormal shows. Some will be more popular than others. If you are providing entertainment and enjoyment to 10 people or 10,000 people, that's all that matters.

Isnt in bed with him, just the same network as him, and i promote all the kgra shows just like i did with dark matter and other networks i was on.

As for numbers, they are what they are. i build it from the ground up, without many things that aid others.

malliard

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 12:20:44 PM
god damn it.

i don't care at all who you promote, and frankly, i'm not sure what you're even referring to (which is usually the case after i read one of your near comatose attempts at written communication).  i'm just attempting to make you understand the ridiculous nature of your chosen distribution model.  you keep coming here, "spamming" the forum every time you record a show, yet when anyone clicks the link to listen, they learn payment is required to download the show. 

if you were a known broadcaster with a track record and name recognition (like art), the pay wall might work... but you're not known, your show isn't known, and with this approach to distributing your show, nothing is going to change.  no offense intended, but the fact that this "kgra" operation even accepted you should tell you something about the amount of water they draw (in other words, not a whole lot).  nobody is going to plop down money to hear a show they've never heard hosted by a guy they've never heard of.  instead, after clicking your link, they're just going to move along.  i'm trying to help you see another angle to all of this, but instead you just keep ham-handedly insisting you know what's best.  fine.  i should never have become involved in this conversation.  done.  i give fuck all.

Well i promote the live show which is free. i dont say hey if you missed the live show which you did go gotta go buy this membership

malliard

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 30, 2015, 12:35:24 PM
No, meaning I read this all wrong. I really thought Malliard was doing this for hobby or fun. I would never give kgra money to subscribe and hear those shows.

My paranormal spend money will go to Art and the DMRN. The GabCast, too. No way I will support anything else.

I dont want you to spend your paranormal money on me.

and if you buy a membership at kgra, the money doesnt go to me, it goes to up keep costs of the network.

i do sell a few a sponsorships, to offset my costs of webhosts etc.

Why would anyone spend money on KGRA. Who are these people? DMRN rejects. No one is going to pay to listen to Church or mallard. That's not to offend you it is just a fact.

If someone was trying to make a name for themselves they should make the show as widely available as possible not hiding behind a pay wall

malliard

How long is the show behind the pay wall?

How many free shows are on YouTube itunes etc?

cweb

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 01:18:44 PM
haha, the "classic" mv yelling voice... ok then.
Woops, I meant to say "clashic."

malliard

The All New Web Home for The Malliard Report- The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio is up and running, podcasts, youtube, streaming and social media links. Plus a place to sign up to never miss went a new show is posted. if you havent seen it today you really need to. www.TMR247.com

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on June 20, 2015, 08:42:02 AM
The All New Web Home for The Malliard Report- The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio is up and running, podcasts, youtube, streaming and social media links. Plus a place to sign up to never miss went a new show is posted. if you havent seen it today you really need to. www.TMR247.com

Did you dump kgra?

malliard

Did you dump Art and dark matter?

onan

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on June 21, 2015, 01:30:32 PM
Did you dump Art and dark matter?

I'm not sure I understand the retort.

chefist

Is this guy a relative of Faulkie?

Corona Kitty

I dont mean to stir the pot, however is there some sort of conflict between you.... Jim and Mv?

I respect most who pick up a micophone, all three of us have our own little internet projects. We are on the same sides.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on June 21, 2015, 10:41:56 PM
I dont mean to stir the pot, however is there some sort of conflict between you.... Jim and Mv?

I respect most who pick up a micophone, all three of us have our own little internet projects. We are on the same sides.

He doesn't like me because I said it was dumb for him to put his show behind a pay wall.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2015, 11:12:29 PM
He doesn't like me because I said it was dumb for him to put his show behind a pay wall.

Understood, yes i can see your point that isnt going to help in the long run. This is something i considered myself about the pay wall.

Let me tell you something about kgra

I emailed those weirdos over there hoping i can get my show to run on their network. I got like 6 page essay saying no then i was emailed again by another random "staff member", asking me if i would be interested in partnering up for another network... Based around a podcast for better call saul....

I was given all sorts of things i would have to agree on..like mention there show and put graphic watermarks on videos ect. I wont agree to do anything like that.

Now .... If Jim wants to stay there totally fine.... But like you said a paywall wont help. Hes explained his reasoning and i assume we are all just trying to help one another.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on June 21, 2015, 11:25:34 PM
Now .... If Jim wants to stay there totally fine.... But like you said a paywall wont help. Hes explained his reasoning and i assume we are all just trying to help one another.

A pay wall is fine if you're known (like Art). If you're not an already familiar name with a track record, then forget about it. I'm not aware of anyone around here who could do that but Art.

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2015, 11:57:45 PM
A pay wall is fine if you're known (like Art). If you're not an already familiar name with a track record, then forget about it. I'm not aware of anyone around here who could do that but Art.

And even then, it's a very nominal $5

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2015, 11:57:45 PM

I wouldnt pay a cent to anyone.

malliard

And still after 60 days I give them away.for free. But it doesn't matter you don't listen anyways.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on June 22, 2015, 07:00:47 AM
And still after 60 days I give them away.for free. But it doesn't matter you don't listen anyways.

Dude... You are the mopiest sad sack ever. Who said I or anyone else refuse to listen? Until now, nobody COULD listen because it was behind a pay wall. All I have ever done was give you advice so as to enable people to hear your show even though I really have no incentive to give a shit. For the life of me I can't understand why you felt so butt hurt by that. I was podcasting years before you even gave it 10 seconds of thought, so one would think perhaps the advice might be well received. Ironically enough, even in your butt hurt, it looks like you ultimately followed my advice.

Corona Kitty

Id like to pay art, but that means ill be supporting his heavy friend.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on June 22, 2015, 12:20:53 PM
Id like to pay art, but that means ill be supporting his heavy friend.

if keith is what's stopping you, then that's too bad.  even when i was in my "keith is a bag of dirt" phase, i still would have paid to support art's efforts.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 12:27:10 PM

if keith is what's stopping you, then that's too bad.  even when i was in my "keith is a bag of dirt" phase, i still would have paid to support art's efforts.

Im sorry MV but i am a man of integrity and i have too much respect for myself to support anyone who supports keith.